Windows 10: Mouse right click contols: inspect element

Discus and support Mouse right click contols: inspect element in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I press the right click on my mouse only three options come up: paste, read aloud and select all. On my old laptop when I right clicked,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Assassinarian, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Mouse right click contols: inspect element

Whenever I press the right click on my mouse only three options come up: paste, read aloud and select all. On my old laptop when I right clicked, inspect element also used to come up. Please can someone tell me how to turn on the inspect element function.

:)

Assassinarian, Dec 18, 2018

2. inspect element

Hello randynguyen1,

Are you looking to know how to inspect elements in Internet Explorer or Edge?

In Internet Explorer you can right click the page and select "Inspect Element" from the menu that appears.

In Edge you can go to the menu in the top right corner ( 3 dots) and select "Developer Tools". This will add a new option to the context menu when you right click as well as give you to inspect elements on the fly against the full code of the page in a split
    view.

I hope that helps.

Mouse right click contols: inspect element 4b92fa62-7591-47ac-b9a1-7d728ac17ac2?upload=true.png

Brad Keller, Dec 18, 2018
  3. inspect element

With Opera I just right click an open webpage & choose "Inspect Element".

Click picture to make it bigger ---

Mouse right click contols: inspect element f4f29f1e-e7fe-4a80-9115-cf19fe6a24e6?upload=true.jpg

DavidBaileyyz, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Mouse right click contols: inspect element

inspect element

how do I disable the inspect element pop up in my e-mail? if I try to respond to an e-mail, it will not allow me to respond, and will not allow me to type in a response. if I try to forward an email it will not allow me to remove or edit the e-mail. IE:
    remove a E-Mail address. I am not very computer educated and would like a simple step by step instruction to get this fixed. very frustrating.

mredmercy123, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Mouse right click contols: inspect element

1. Mouse right click contols: inspect element - Similar Threads - Mouse right click

2. I can't use inspect element.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use inspect element.: I can't use inspect element. i right click and press on inspect but nothing pops up. I also used the three dots in the right hand corner went more tools and then developer tools and it didn't work nothing comes up. How do you fix it?...
  3. I can't use inspect element.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use inspect element.: I can't use inspect element. i right click and press on inspect but nothing pops up. I also used the three dots in the right hand corner went more tools and then developer tools and it didn't work nothing comes up. How do you fix it?...
  4. right click of mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click of mouse: HiMy Windows 11 restarts Windows Explorer when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-of-mouse/736234a2-1dff-4a29-85d3-50d469695400
  5. 30 minutes after you know what right click > inspect element actually does

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    30 minutes after you know what right click > inspect element actually does: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CodyHogan777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tvga1h/30_minutes_after_you_know_what_right_click/
  6. Right Mouse Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Mouse Click: Hi, I'm used to right-clicking while installing a program and then AS Administrator to run the installation.Now when I click on my right mouse button in Windows 11, the program always disappears?Can anything be done about this, please?...
  7. Screen elements inaccessible to mouse-click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen elements inaccessible to mouse-click: Hope somebody can help me with this, since I'm at my wits' end!Occasionally while I am using my computer, some on-screen elements will fail to respond to mouse clicks. This is not localised to one of my two screens. It occurs on multiple different application windows and even...
  8. Right mouse click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right mouse click: I have a microsoft keyboard and mouse connected via USB. The right mouse click no longer works on my mouse?? How do I fix - I have followed a number of articles but nothing has worked...
  9. inspect element

in Windows 10 Customization
    inspect element: hello, I want to know how do I inspect element on windows 10, help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/inspect-element/7b5b9cf4-90ef-466c-977c-2f4c037e58b4
  10. Microsoft edge inspect element not working

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft edge inspect element not working: Hey there, I try to inspect element and the result is a browser that doesn't know how to get me that info. Same goes for view source. check: Screen capture - 7abef097a4cdefd800e71776e38d6317 - Gyazo Just gonna keep using Google Chrome as I've done for years....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 no right click inspect element

2. windows 10 mouse right click inspect

3. inspect element does not come up on right click

4. Right-click on the page and select Inspect element.,
  5. mouse right click read aloud