Windows 10: Mouse right click taking time to load

Discus and support Mouse right click taking time to load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing an issue about mouse click. When right click it takes 7-8 seconds to populates the list. Please give some suggestion.. Thanks in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nandkumargangai, May 11, 2019.

1. Mouse right click taking time to load

Hi,

I am facing an issue about mouse click.

When right click it takes 7-8 seconds to populates the list.

Please give some suggestion..

Thanks in advance.

:)

nandkumargangai, May 11, 2019

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, May 11, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, May 11, 2019
  4. Mouse right click taking time to load

Mouse loads continuosly

The recent change that you've performed could've updated your mouse driver causing it not to work properly. As an initial step to diagnose your concern, we suggest that you reinstall your mouse driver to reset it to default. To do this, follow the steps
    below:

• Type Device Manager in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click the drop-down arrow for Mice and other pointing devices to view the driver.
    • Right-click the mouse driver and select Properties.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Click OK and exit the Device Manager window.

Restart your device to reinstall the driver. Once your device is back on, check if you encounter the same concern.

Let us know should need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Mouse right click taking time to load

1. Mouse right click taking time to load - Similar Threads - Mouse right click

2. Right mouse click loading and blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right mouse click loading and blinking: https://youtu.be/yWDq9yqVBDo?si=LEWDxAC0y26_MYv2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-mouse-click-loading-and-blinking/02bf603d-d5dc-4db8-a92d-a31191957f16
  3. Right mouse click loading and blinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right mouse click loading and blinking: https://youtu.be/yWDq9yqVBDo?si=LEWDxAC0y26_MYv2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-mouse-click-loading-and-blinking/02bf603d-d5dc-4db8-a92d-a31191957f16
  4. windows 11 Right click context menu takes long time to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 Right click context menu takes long time to load: I don't know what's causing the problem, I've tried everything I uninstalled some programs and deactivated all external add-ons using shexview-x64 The problem has not been solved yet Is there any way to find out the cause of the problem?i recorded the problem...
  5. windows 11 Right click context menu takes long time to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 Right click context menu takes long time to load: I don't know what's causing the problem, I've tried everything I uninstalled some programs and deactivated all external add-ons using shexview-x64 The problem has not been solved yet Is there any way to find out the cause of the problem?i recorded the problem...
  6. right click takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click takes forever to load: hi, I have been having this problem for 2 days now my windows 10 right click takes too long to load it literally takes forever idk why it is happening pls help me...
  7. Windows Right Click Takes forever to load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Right Click Takes forever to load.: Hello, i have been having this issue for quiet a while as it takes forever to load. I have read other forums regarding this but none has helped me and it seems like my issue is different from others. For me, a normal right click on the desktop works finethe options to...
  8. Right click on Desktop takes long time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click on Desktop takes long time: For some reason when I use the RMB while in desktop it takes around 5 seconds to open and only in desktop... In games,Programs,etc.... it is smooth. Any way to fix that? submitted by /u/AhmedKiller2015 [link] [comments]...
  9. Right Click On Image Takes Long To Load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click On Image Takes Long To Load: Hi everyone, I've been experiencing this problem for a while now which is as stated in the title. Whenever I right click on an image file (jpg, png, bmp) it takes like a minute to load. The cursor turns into the loading icon but I can still use other softwares or apps like...
  10. Right click selecting "NEW" taking time to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right click selecting "NEW" taking time to load: Hello when I right click on desktop and click on" NEW " pc freezes for 10 to 30 sec I am using Hp notebook 15q- by000 Specification WINDOWS 10 DUAL CORE PROCESSOR AMD RADEON R5 A9 WITH 2GB 520 GRAPHICS 8BG RAM I tried everything like editing the shells...