Windows 10: Mouse Right Click

Discus and support Mouse Right Click in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The right click on my wireless Microsoft mouse does not work. Is there a setting I need to change?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RonFerguson2, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Mouse Right Click

The right click on my wireless Microsoft mouse does not work. Is there a setting I need to change?

:)

RonFerguson2, Oct 23, 2018

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Mouse Right Click

right mouse button

Hi Rob,

In order for us to better assist you with your issue on right mouse button, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates or changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you tried to update your Windows 10 to its latest version?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Mouse Right Click

1. Mouse Right Click - Similar Threads - Mouse Right Click

2. right click of mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click of mouse: HiMy Windows 11 restarts Windows Explorer when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-of-mouse/736234a2-1dff-4a29-85d3-50d469695400
  3. right click of mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    right click of mouse: HiMy Windows 11 restarts Windows Explorer when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-of-mouse/736234a2-1dff-4a29-85d3-50d469695400
  4. Right Mouse Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Mouse Click: Hi, I'm used to right-clicking while installing a program and then AS Administrator to run the installation.Now when I click on my right mouse button in Windows 11, the program always disappears?Can anything be done about this, please?...
  5. Right Mouse Click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Mouse Click: Hi, I'm used to right-clicking while installing a program and then AS Administrator to run the installation.Now when I click on my right mouse button in Windows 11, the program always disappears?Can anything be done about this, please?...
  6. Mouse Keeps right clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Keeps right clicking: My logitech g402 mouse keeps right clicking and I cannot operate my computer. I tried plugging my old dell mouse to see if it was a problem with the logitech but I had the same issue. I have tried updateng windows to no avail, and am wondering what I should do next...
  7. Right click on wifi mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click on wifi mouse: Hi After new windows 10 imposed itself my wifi mouse has stopped working on right click options. Please help. Ron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-on-wifi-mouse/531d4db2-f770-4278-baad-37f1f00e442e
  8. mouse right click not working

mouse right click not working: Right click not working. The mouse software is running on the most resent update. I've looked all over the internet and nothing seems to be working. Any ideas?...
  9. Right mouse click

Right mouse click: I have a microsoft keyboard and mouse connected via USB. The right mouse click no longer works on my mouse?? How do I fix - I have followed a number of articles but nothing has worked...
  10. Mouse right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse right click menu: I cannot activate the 'New' submenu to create New folders in Desktop,Explorer and existing folders. When I Mouse right click the menu opens up (View,Sort by,Refresh etc) when I move the cursor to 'New'(to open up the submenu to create a folder) the pointer changes to the...