Windows 10: Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0)

Discus and support Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently installed a cheap Windows 10 Pro Graymarket version 1903 as my project required the use of Hyper-V for Docker. In my previous version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by confusedcoder, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0)

I recently installed a cheap Windows 10 Pro Graymarket version 1903 as my project required the use of Hyper-V for Docker.

In my previous version (genuine retail copy of Windows 10 Home 1903) this issue never arose. Now, the mouse scroll never works in any browser till i force restart the laptop.

I've run chkdsk as well as sfc/scannow, both showed a clean bill of health, no issues.

PS> Scroll works anywhere else though: Office, Intellij IDE, wordPad. Just browsers. Anyone kind enough to share some advice? I'm going crazy using the keyboard/trackpad to navigate Chrome/Firefox man. T_T

*Old grandfather's story unrelated to whatever this thread is about above so if you want a tldr, dont read below*
    Its not the first time I've had trouble with graymarket keys either. My last laptop i got a Windows 10 pro key for cheap, this time, Brightness controls failed, and keyboard controls(crtl-z, crtl-x) all failed.

So, i brought it into the manufacturer's service center thinking it was a mobo issue. They replaced my OS with a GENUINE Retail Windows 10 Pro, and viola, zero issues whatsoever.

I'm really curious. Is Microsoft intentionally hunting down graymarket keys and defecting them on purpose?

:)

confusedcoder, Mar 26, 2020
  2. KCR
    KCR Win User

Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser

Lol, not bad. . . . *Wink

But, do you guys mean pointer. . . ?

Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0) [​IMG]

Instead of cursor. . . ?

Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0) [​IMG]

3. IamKangy Win User
    Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser

Hi, I have just decided to move from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Pro.

When I am using my browser (most of the time I am using Edge) when I use my scroller on my wireless mouse it moves my browser page back … How can I stop this happening?

Thanks

IamKangy, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0)

Scrolling stops in browser window

Well, up until about 1:30 PM EDT today, I haven't had any problems scrolling through the browser window after upgrading my Windows 10 Pro to build 1903. Because of my job I always have multiple browser windows open and, when I was scrolling through one,
    it just stopped scrolling. I can still scroll it using the scroll buttons at the edge of the screen, but not with the wheel on my logitech mouse. I have a Logitech M705 mouse that came with my Logitech K350 keyboard, but I have tried both a wired mouse and
    a bluetooth mouse and get the same results. I am using Google Chrome ver. 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64bit), so Chrome is up to date.

I have changed the power settings as you recommended, but I don't plan on turning off the computer until the end of my business day, 5 PM EDT. After I turn the system back on tomorrow morning, I'm confident that the system will work as expected, at least
    for a little while. I'll post another update tomorrow.

John Bridges, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0)

1. Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0) - Similar Threads - Mouse scroll browsers

2. Keyboard stops working on all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard stops working on all browsers: I am running Windows 11 and had a bluetooth/2.4 Ghz wireless keyboard. It would work when typing in Windows Word, search bar, etc., but when I went into a browser it stopped typing. I mainly use Chrome, but tried Edge and no luck there either. I disabled bluetooth and tried...
  3. Keyboard stops working on all browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard stops working on all browsers: I am running Windows 11 and had a bluetooth/2.4 Ghz wireless keyboard. It would work when typing in Windows Word, search bar, etc., but when I went into a browser it stopped typing. I mainly use Chrome, but tried Edge and no luck there either. I disabled bluetooth and tried...
  4. Browsers Stop Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers Stop Working: I have a handful of domain workstations from varying locations whose browsers stop resolving web pages. You can ping by name from a command prompt and all other network services seem to be working except their browsers, like all of them, Firefox, Chrome, Edge... The fix is to...
  5. Browsers Stop Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers Stop Working: I have a handful of domain workstations from varying locations whose browsers stop resolving web pages. You can ping by name from a command prompt and all other network services seem to be working except their browsers, like all of them, Firefox, Chrome, Edge... The fix is to...
  6. Browsers Stop Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0)

in Browsers and Email
    Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0): I recently installed a cheap Windows 10 Pro Graymarket version 1903 as my project required the use of Hyper-V for Docker. In my previous version (genuine retail copy of Windows 10 Home 1903) this issue never arose. Now, the mouse scroll never works in any browser till i...
  8. Scrolling stops in browser window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scrolling stops in browser window: I have a Dell Optiplex computer using two Dell 27" monitors, connected to the computer using the Display port connections. No matter which way I connect them, my right monitor is the main one. I have used the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel to identify the left display and...
  9. Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser: Hi, I have just decided to move from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Pro. When I am using my browser (most of the time I am using Edge) when I use my scroller on my wireless mouse it moves my browser page back … How can I stop this happening? Thanks 117661
  10. Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser: Hi, I have just decided to move from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Pro. When I am using my browser (most of the time I am using Edge) when I use my scroller on my wireless mouse it moves my browser page back … How can I stop this happening? Thanks 117661