Windows 10: Mouse Scroll stopped working for 11th day in a row

Discus and support Mouse Scroll stopped working for 11th day in a row in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My mouse scroll continuously stops working, I have tried all the advice including clean boot. It is a not hardware as when I tap the scroll button it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Michael-1984, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Mouse Scroll stopped working for 11th day in a row

My mouse scroll continuously stops working, I have tried all the advice including clean boot. It is a not hardware as when I tap the scroll button it registers. I am using a CiT Avenger gaming mouse. Is there someway to restore the function so this stops happening

:)

Michael-1984, Mar 5, 2019
  2. calmat Win User

mouse stops scrolling

hi everyone

sometimes when I scroll down with my mouse it stops scrolling, if I press esc. button or the down arrow it starts to scroll.
    I am using an external mouse, but it happens with the mouse on the keyboard and if I try with another mouse
    it does the same thing.

Can anyone help with this problem

Regards

calmat, Mar 5, 2019
  3. pkeets Win User
    Mouse scroll stopped working

Suddenly the scroll wheel doesn't work. I've got a Dell 8500 PC, a Dell USB mouse and Windows 10. Everything has been fine, but suddenly the mouse is haywire. I tried updating my Dell drivers, checked the mouse settings in Windows 10 and turned off the "Scroll on inactive screen" setting. None of these worked.

P.S. I suspect Windows 10 suddenly thinks I have a tablet or a touch pad. How can I fix this?

pkeets, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Mouse Scroll stopped working for 11th day in a row

the top row is not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To better understand your query, please reply:

1. What do you mean by "top row not working" not working? Are you referring to keyboard top row keys?

I would suggest you to go to the safe mode and see if the problem persists.

To go to Safe mode follow the steps below:

• Click on Windows key, and in the Power Options click on Restart while pressing the shift key.

• A blue screen will appear with a few options.

Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced Settings > Startup Settings > Restart.

• Your system will automatically restart, press 4 or F4 key to go to the Safe Mode.
    Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Mouse Scroll stopped working for 11th day in a row

1. Mouse Scroll stopped working for 11th day in a row - Similar Threads - Mouse Scroll stopped

2. Mouse Scroll Wheel stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Scroll Wheel stopped working: Hi I could really use some help with my mouse. I have a Samurai Black 3600 Optical Gaming Mouse. I've had it since June of 2019, and it's worked perfectly fine up until yesterday. I don't know why but the scroll wheel just stopped working. If I leave it alone long enough, it...
  3. Mouse scroll wheel stops working sometimes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse scroll wheel stops working sometimes: I've recently upgraded W8.1 to W10. Since then I've been having this issue. Sometimes because of something, which I don't know what specifically, causes my mouse scroll wheel to stop working. I can scroll up and down by clicking the scroll wheel and then moving the cursor up...
  4. Mouse scroll not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse scroll not working?: Is anyone else's mouse scrollwheel not working after the latest 1909 feature update for windows 10? -November 12, 2019. submitted by /u/pandabush1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvm8lu/mouse_scroll_not_working/
  5. Mouse scroll stops working for no reason.Help!

Mouse scroll stops working for no reason.Help!: Hello. Sometimes the scrolling on my mouse stops working and i have to click the middle mouse button,to the circle with the arrows,and scroll a bit that way.After that it works fine for some time. Iv tried different browsers,uninstalling drivers,changing USB ports and of...
  6. Mouse scroll not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse scroll not working: Hello...I don't know quite how to explain this but here goes. My scroll button on the mouse wont work on web pages or anywhere on the computer for that matter. It brings up a bar on the left side that shows a color and numbers from zero to one hundred. That will scroll up...
  7. Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser: Hi, I have just decided to move from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Pro. When I am using my browser (most of the time I am using Edge) when I use my scroller on my wireless mouse it moves my browser page back … How can I stop this happening? Thanks 117661
  8. Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser: Hi, I have just decided to move from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Pro. When I am using my browser (most of the time I am using Edge) when I use my scroller on my wireless mouse it moves my browser page back … How can I stop this happening? Thanks 117661
  9. mouse stops scrolling

mouse stops scrolling: hi everyone sometimes when I scroll down with my mouse it stops scrolling, if I press esc. button or the down arrow it starts to scroll. I am using an external mouse, but it happens with the mouse on the keyboard and if I try with another mouse it does the same thing....
  10. Mouse scroll stopped working

Mouse scroll stopped working: Suddenly the scroll wheel doesn't work. I've got a Dell 8500 PC, a Dell USB mouse and Windows 10. Everything has been fine, but suddenly the mouse is haywire. I tried updating my Dell drivers, checked the mouse settings in Windows 10 and turned off the "Scroll on inactive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CIT avenger mouse not working