Windows 10: Mouse scrolling does not work for long context menu.

Discus and support Mouse scrolling does not work for long context menu. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For some instances, I do have a long right click context menu which causes it to require clicking the 'up and 'down' buttons respectively to see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nabbyG, Sep 1, 2015.

1. nabbyG Win User

Mouse scrolling does not work for long context menu.

For some instances, I do have a long right click context menu which causes it to require clicking the 'up and 'down' buttons respectively to see the hidden options. However, a mouse scroll is more convenient. I have tried various makes of mouse but none of them seem to be able to enable me to wheel scroll in a right click context menu.

Anyone knows of a way to do so ? Thanks *Smile

:)

nabbyG, Sep 1, 2015
  2. GeeZany Win User

Mouse scrolling within a long right click context menu.

For some instances, I do have a long right click context menu which results in some options being hidden, requiring clicking of the 'up' and 'down' buttons to see them.

However, a mouse scroll is more convenient. I have tried various models of mouse but none of them seem to be able to enable me to wheel scroll in a right click context menu.

GeeZany, Sep 1, 2015
  3. GeeZany Win User
    Mouse scrolling within a long right click context menu.

From attached image, it can be observed from the arrows that there are more options that are 'hidden' in the right click context menu.

Clicking on the arrow works, but is there a way to scroll using a mouse to see the 'hidden' options ?

Mouse scrolling does not work for long context menu. [​IMG]

GeeZany, Sep 1, 2015
  4. nabbyG Win User

hi, anyone facing the same issue ?

nabbyG, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Mouse scrolling does not work for long context menu. - Similar Threads - Mouse scrolling does

2. Mouse scroll not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse scroll not working: Hello...I don't know quite how to explain this but here goes. My scroll button on the mouse wont work on web pages or anywhere on the computer for that matter. It brings up a bar on the left side that shows a color and numbers from zero to one hundred. That will scroll up...
  3. Mouse Horizontal Scrolling Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Horizontal Scrolling Not Working: Has anyone solved this problem yet? Tried all suggestions/recommendations on previous threads. Nothing has worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-horizontal-scrolling-not-working/f4d27346-2c28-4190-8a53-b60750edfdf5
  4. Bluetooth Mouse Scroll not working

Bluetooth Mouse Scroll not working: I have a Microsoft Bluetooth wedge mouse that I bought with my laptop a few years ago. The mouse works fine except the scroll. I don't know when this problem started as I hadn't used it in a while, but it seemed to be working fine until I tried to use it two weeks ago. Any...
  5. Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work

Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work: Hello, I have a fairly new Dell XPS laptop running Windows 10. I'm generally a Mac user and love Magic Mouse 2. Unfortunately, scrolling does not work after installing the recommended driver (AppleWirelessMouse64 from bootcamp5.1.5769). I'm not interested in using a paid...
  6. How to scroll File Explorer context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to scroll File Explorer context menu: Windows 10 File Explorer has a arrow at the bottom to scroll the menu, how can the menu be scrolled in the old "normal" fashion? 48187
  7. Mouse scroll not working in settings

Mouse scroll not working in settings: Mouse wheel works everywhere except in PC Settings. I have uninstalled drive, flipped the Scroll inactive window's switch and got Firefox so tired from searching that it left home. I read a post from a MS developer saying that the intentionally change the mouse attributes;...
  8. Mouse scroll stopped working

Mouse scroll stopped working: Suddenly the scroll wheel doesn't work. I've got a Dell 8500 PC, a Dell USB mouse and Windows 10. Everything has been fine, but suddenly the mouse is haywire. I tried updating my Dell drivers, checked the mouse settings in Windows 10 and turned off the "Scroll on inactive...
  9. Fix for Mouse not scrolling in start menu

Fix for Mouse not scrolling in start menu: Following the last windows update I had an issue where my Logitech Mouse (actually Mice, I tried more than one *Wink ) would not scroll correctly in the Start menu area. The scrolling worked everywhere else that I tried and actually worked if I pointed the mouse at the...
  10. Context menu takes a long time to appear

in Windows 10 Support
    Context menu takes a long time to appear: So recently I just found this weird thing where Context menu would take a while maybe around 5-10 seconds to load but this would only happen if I right click one of the nvidia driver installation files it doesn't do this with any other file and I think this happened because i...