Windows 10: MOUSE SCROLLS TO FAST

Discus and support MOUSE SCROLLS TO FAST in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I BOUGHT A NEW MOUSE {LOGITECH M325} AND I CAN'T GET SCROLL TO SLOW DOWN. I TRIED GOING TO SCROLL ONE LINE AND SLOWING THE CURSER DOWN. IT DIDN'T... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by charliewoods2, Oct 10, 2020.

1. MOUSE SCROLLS TO FAST

I BOUGHT A NEW MOUSE {LOGITECH M325} AND I CAN'T GET SCROLL TO SLOW DOWN. I TRIED GOING TO SCROLL ONE LINE AND SLOWING THE CURSER DOWN. IT DIDN'T HELP

:)

charliewoods2, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Booms Win User

Mouse Wheel Scroll Too Fast

Hi,
    I have a Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse 2000, but, each time I slow the speed of the scrolling using the mouse wheel it works fine, until I reboot the PC. Then, on restarting the speed is super fast again (too fast to really control).
    Does anyone have any suggestions, please?
    Many thanks.

Booms, Oct 10, 2020
  3. How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, Oct 10, 2020
  4. MOUSE SCROLLS TO FAST

Mouse scrolling

My mouse scrolls very fast when ever I go on Facebook.

It works fine on all other sites.

I have tried several suggestions, but no results.

FredStone4, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

MOUSE SCROLLS TO FAST

1. MOUSE SCROLLS TO FAST - Similar Threads - MOUSE SCROLLS FAST

2. mouse scrolling fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse scrolling fast: so I am using the email box provided by win 10 every time I scroll it goes fast won't stop, I downloaded Thunder Bird tried the scrolling on mouse seams to work proper all drivers were done. Re win 11 up date says processor does not meet. anyhow don't know of windows 7 there...
  3. mouse scrolling fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse scrolling fast: so I am using the email box provided by win 10 every time I scroll it goes fast won't stop, I downloaded Thunder Bird tried the scrolling on mouse seams to work proper all drivers were done. Re win 11 up date says processor does not meet. anyhow don't know of windows 7 there...
  4. mouse scrolling fast

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Beeping sound when scrolling fast and also lags mouse position?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beeping sound when scrolling fast and also lags mouse position?: I've been researching about how to fix this beeping noise and mouse lag issue for a while now and can't find anything that isn't from 2014 or 2015. Every old forum I have seen Is bringing Word or Office and solutions like Ease of Access. I'm not sure if it's a Windows 11...
  6. Microsoft mouse scrolling too fast/too slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft mouse scrolling too fast/too slow: I'm using Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop combo and after almost every restart, the mouse scrolling speed using scroll wheel get screwed up. It's either too fast or too slow, depending on the previous adjustment. Only adjustment through Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center...
  7. MS Wireless mouse scrolls too fast

MS Wireless mouse scrolls too fast: My 'MS wireless mouse 1000' scrolls too fast. This is in spite of bringing down the number of lines to just one at a time. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-wireless-mouse-scrolls-too-fast/ab4bfb27-eb08-4b28-a287-e343c45f3b04
  8. Mouse wheel scrolls too fast in browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse wheel scrolls too fast in browser: Hope someone can help this is very frustrating. I recently updated from Win 8 to Win 10 and I think (but not 100% sure) that it was at this time that I started getting the problem. When browsing and using the mouse wheel to scroll it scrolls much too quickly. One click of...
  9. Mouse Wheel Scroll Too Fast

Mouse Wheel Scroll Too Fast: Hi, I have a Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse 2000, but, each time I slow the speed of the scrolling using the mouse wheel it works fine, until I reboot the PC. Then, on restarting the speed is super fast again (too fast to really control). Does anyone have any suggestions,...
  10. Mouse Scroll Speed too fast after 1607 update

Mouse Scroll Speed too fast after 1607 update: Thread Title pretty much tells everything. My mouse scroll speed went crazy after 1610 update. It's just too fast, not only in browse, but everywhere! How to fix it? 58809