Windows 10: Mouse scrolls up sometimes when I'm scrolling downand vice versa

Discus and support Mouse scrolls up sometimes when I'm scrolling downand vice versa in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had this problem for a while now, but it didn't bother me much because I use the arrow keys to scroll down. I tried various solutions. I had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JasonClaassen, Jul 12, 2022.

1. Mouse scrolls up sometimes when I'm scrolling downand vice versa

I had this problem for a while now, but it didn't bother me much because I use the arrow keys to scroll down. I tried various solutions. I had a wireless gaming mouse and while playing games say Call of duty you use the scroller to switch weapons and the scroller acts up and switches right back to the current weapon. I bought a new wired mouse and the problem is still there.Please help me, should I try to install drivers for my mouse or is it my pc?

:)

JasonClaassen, Jul 12, 2022
  2. James Win User

Mouse jumpy scrolling

Hello.

I know this is a very general question but I have a cheap mouse (wireless) off amazon and it's a cracking thing for the £8 I bought it for apart from the unbearably jumpy scrolling. Whilst I'm scrolling down it jumps up and vice versa.

Please recommend a fix through software..

James, Jul 12, 2022
  3. vixnfox Win User
    Logitech G603 Mouse Scrolling Issues

Hi all,
    For some time now I have been having really frustrating scrolling problems - not just with this mouse, but I have tried 2 others with the same results. When scrolling with the wheel, the screen will scroll a short way ( up or down) and then scroll the other way - like a 3 steps forward, 2 steps back! The number of lines scrolling is also random at times, but NEVER smooth. So annoying. I have tried all the mouse wheel stuff in control panel. Having to use the scroll bars is annoying
    Any help appreciated
    Regards

Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 1909 (build 18363.720)
    Logitech G603 Mouse

vixnfox, Jul 12, 2022
  4. Mouse scrolls up sometimes when I'm scrolling downand vice versa

How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, Jul 12, 2022
Thema:

Mouse scrolls up sometimes when I'm scrolling downand vice versa

1. Mouse scrolls up sometimes when I'm scrolling downand vice versa - Similar Threads - Mouse scrolls sometimes

2. Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling: When I scroll my mouse it will jump the opposite way and it can be a little to a large amount. I am using a windows 11 laptop with a wireless mouse but I tried this with a wired mouse on a different usb port and the issue was the same. I have also tried updating the drivers...
  3. Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling: When I scroll my mouse it will jump the opposite way and it can be a little to a large amount. I am using a windows 11 laptop with a wireless mouse but I tried this with a wired mouse on a different usb port and the issue was the same. I have also tried updating the drivers...
  4. Mouse scrolls up sometimes when I'm scrolling downand vice versa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scrolls up sometimes when I'm scrolling downand vice versa: I had this problem for a while now, but it didn't bother me much because I use the arrow keys to scroll down. I tried various solutions. I had a wireless gaming mouse and while playing games say Call of duty you use the scroller to switch weapons and the scroller acts up and...
  5. Mouse scrolls up sometimes when I'm scrolling downand vice versa

Mouse scrolls up sometimes when I'm scrolling downand vice versa: I had this problem for a while now, but it didn't bother me much because I use the arrow keys to scroll down. I tried various solutions. I had a wireless gaming mouse and while playing games say Call of duty you use the scroller to switch weapons and the scroller acts up and...
  6. Mouse Scrolling up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Scrolling up: I recently updated to Windows 11 and when I alt+tab it gets stuck scrolling up in every window except the game I'm playing. It doesn't happen every time I alt+tab but it happens pretty often. I temporarily fix it by restarting my computer or logging out and back in. If anyone...
  7. Mouse Scrolling up

Mouse Scrolling up: I recently updated to Windows 11 and when I alt+tab it gets stuck scrolling up in every window except the game I'm playing. It doesn't happen every time I alt+tab but it happens pretty often. I temporarily fix it by restarting my computer or logging out and back in. If anyone...
  8. mouse scroll- when scrolling down it goes little up and then down, vice - versa

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse scroll- when scrolling down it goes little up and then down, vice - versa: I am using Logitech woreless M150 mouse, so whenever i scroll down or up it goes, little in other direction. I tried different wheel number of line, enable one screen at a time , hide pointer while typing , switching batteries but nothing works, cleaning dust evrything i...
  9. Mouse scroll wheel stops working sometimes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse scroll wheel stops working sometimes: I've recently upgraded W8.1 to W10. Since then I've been having this issue. Sometimes because of something, which I don't know what specifically, causes my mouse scroll wheel to stop working. I can scroll up and down by clicking the scroll wheel and then moving the cursor up...
  10. Mouse scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse scrolling: My mouse scrolls very fast when ever I go on Facebook. It works fine on all other sites. I have tried several suggestions, but no results. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-scrolling/12bd117e-b1e5-48fb-959f-4da0dc1d9edf