Windows 10: Mouse seems to not like working in game

Discus and support Mouse seems to not like working in game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; (I'm not too well versed in computer details, please bear with me) As the title says, my computer mouse seems to not work whenever I open games. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RyderGolde, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Mouse seems to not like working in game

(I'm not too well versed in computer details, please bear with me)
    As the title says, my computer mouse seems to not work whenever I open games. I have an ONN wireless mouse, model ONA19HOOO6

my system information is as follows;

Windows 10 Dell laptop, ver. 10.0.17763 Build 17763, model G7 7588, x64 PC, with an Intel(R) Core i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2208 Mhz

it's only started today (8/24/2019 11:37 PM as of making this), and it's pretty annoying, but I've followed the instructions on re-pairing the mouse, and it seems to only sometimes work, and at best the cursor's movements are staggering if it's not moving smoothly, the LED underneath reacts to me moving the mouse but the computer doesn't

if anyone can give me some help I'd appreciate it

:)

RyderGolde, Aug 25, 2019

2. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Counter Strike 1.6 (Game) Windows 10 Fall Creators Update mouse problem.

Thanks for the update and for performing the troubleshooting steps provided above. If this is an issue with the mouse driver, we would highly recommend contacting your computer manufacturer for any updates for the mouse driver.

For additional steps, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.

• Select System.

• Select Apps and features.

• Find the game and click Advanced options.

• Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Mouse seems to not like working in game

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Mouse seems to not like working in game

1. Mouse seems to not like working in game - Similar Threads - Mouse seems working

2. Mouse is behaving weird almost as my computer seems like its freezing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is behaving weird almost as my computer seems like its freezing?: Hey friends, This problem seemingly popped up out of the blue as I have not downloaded anything manually or changed anything really. My mouse seems to work for 1 minute allowing me to click things, move windows around, move my mouse, etc. After that minute though it behaves...
  3. It seems like the receiver for sculpt ergonomic mouse and Keyboard doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It seems like the receiver for sculpt ergonomic mouse and Keyboard doesn't work.: Hi, It seems like the receiver dongle? for my sculpt ergonomic Keyboard and mouth suddenly stop working. it there any way I can get replacement? Thanks,...
  4. It seems like the receiver for sculpt ergonomic mouse and Keyboard doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It seems like the receiver for sculpt ergonomic mouse and Keyboard doesn't work.: Hi, It seems like the receiver dongle? for my sculpt ergonomic Keyboard and mouth suddenly stop working. it there any way I can get replacement? Thanks,...
  5. It seems like the receiver for sculpt ergonomic mouse and Keyboard doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. seems like a dumb system

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    seems like a dumb system: I am not sure what these MS guys are thinking. The "e" key occassionally increasingly so does not function on this machine. I need to use an e in the password to open the machine. I followed the steps to change the password-but all I changed was the PW to my microsoft...
  7. wireless mouse not working like it should

wireless mouse not working like it should: I changed batter cuz my left mouse button doesnt work anymore and it didnt work, i changed mouse and it also wont work im on windows 10 btw 181726
  8. Wired Mouse not working and it seems to be because of Windows 10.

Wired Mouse not working and it seems to be because of Windows 10.: My wired mouse is not working on neither my desktop nor my brand new laptop. Both have Windows 10. Very rarely will it work and only for one click after I've tried to click multiple times. It used to work on my desktop but after an update I believe, this started happening....
  9. Mouse seems to not like working in game [RESOLVED]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse seems to not like working in game [RESOLVED]: (I'm not too well versed in computer details, please bear with me) As the title says, my computer mouse seems to not work whenever I open games. I have an ONN wireless mouse, model ONA19HOOO6 my system information is as follows; Windows 10 Dell laptop, ver. 10.0.17763 Build...
  10. Mouse pad doesn't seem to work after turning off a mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pad doesn't seem to work after turning off a mouse: So my mouse pad seems to have stopped working for some reason and I have no clue why is that. Every time I try to move the cursor, it won't move unless I connect my mouse to make it move....