Windows 10: Mouse seizure frequently

Discus and support Mouse seizure frequently in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; what happens when the mouse clicking is breaking like five to six seconds and move again, and battery just been changed and how to resolve the issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZION34, Apr 13, 2019.

1. ZION34 Win User

Mouse seizure frequently

what happens when the mouse clicking is breaking like five to six seconds and move again, and battery just been changed and how to resolve the issue

:)

ZION34, Apr 13, 2019
  2. Wisemann Win User

My Laptop keeps getting some sort of "Seizures"

Hi, I cannot use my laptop for more than 10 minutes without losing control of the cursor. The trackpad just stops working and if I am on the internet, the webpage goes into some sort of seizure, it keeps refreshing/reloading itself. It stops if press CTRL,
    and I can use the trackpad again for a short period of time before it starts again. When It started it was so intense that even Windows Explorer would stop working during these seizures, after resetting the computer and re-installing windows (Windows 10) the
    problem became less intense but more frequent. I can, however, use the laptop without incident with a plug in mouse. Help

Wisemann, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Mouse seizure frequently

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Mouse seizure frequently

1. Mouse seizure frequently - Similar Threads - Mouse seizure frequently

2. mouse keeps disappearing frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse keeps disappearing frequently: Why does my mouse disappear on my Asus laptop, I have had it for 2 years and it has happened a number of times in the last few months. All I do is let the laptop sleep or shut down with mouse on screen.Next time I open it the mouse is gone.Have tried rebooting which has...
  3. mouse keeps disappearing frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse keeps disappearing frequently: Why does my mouse disappear on my Asus laptop, I have had it for 2 years and it has happened a number of times in the last few months. All I do is let the laptop sleep or shut down with mouse on screen.Next time I open it the mouse is gone.Have tried rebooting which has...
  4. Sculpt comfort mouse disconnection at frequent intervals

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt comfort mouse disconnection at frequent intervals: I have 2 of these mice and have had continual problems for several years onmultiple devices. The mouse disconnects during use at seemingly random intervals. Turning the mouse off and on has no effect. Disabling power management for the mouse has no effect. In the past I've...
  5. Mouse frequently jumps/freezes and keyboard issues

Mouse frequently jumps/freezes and keyboard issues: My mouse has been malfunctioning for a while now, and by now I have tried everything in my reach to try to fix the issue. It always freezes or jumps while I'm trying to use it, with each skip lasting maybe 1-2s. It used to happen rarely at the start of last month, maybe...
  6. Cursor having a seizure

Cursor having a seizure: My cursor moves erratically in a seizure like way across the screen of my laptop. This occurs even if I remove my hands well away from the keyboard and the touch pad. I cannot move or control the cursor. Am using an Acer Aspire S5-371T laptop and Windows 10. Advice welcome!!...
  7. My computer has seizures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer has seizures: So I have had my computer (Surface Book) for about 2 and half years now and the only thing that bugs me is it does what I call absence seizures where the screen basically freezes and slowly fades out and then snaps back to functioning normally. It usually does this when more...
  8. mouse and keyboard frequently locks up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse and keyboard frequently locks up: I'm running a Surface Book with windows 10 8GB ram, 125GB drive and i5. My problem, the mouse and keyboard frequently locks up for a few seconds to several minutes, however the touch screen still works so I can get around whatever I'm working on. I've tacked to a service rep...
  9. Mouse scroll setting frequently resets

Mouse scroll setting frequently resets: Hi all, I'm experience some annoying problem with my Win7 to Win10 upgrade. _While using_ the computer the mouse scroll settings reset to 1. This can happen a couple of times during the day even though the computer never has been in sleep mode etc. Any ideas?...
  10. Frequent Crash including mouse crash

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Frequent Crash including mouse crash: Hi, I don't know if this is the right forum to post this in but for the past few weeks my computer will stop working and when I finally get some reaction from it there will be a notice at the bottom of the page that says something like "msn has stopped working" then another...