Windows 10: Mouse selection box

Discus and support Mouse selection box in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]how can i change it back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-selection-box/91ad513c-abc3-4b96-bcc3-0f4b732876fb Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yonatan Elias, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Mouse selection box

Mouse selection box f031ada8-df26-4054-86a6-3f92133d3209?upload=true.png how can i change it back to normal?

:)

Yonatan Elias, Mar 10, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Mouse selection box messed up?

Hello Rasmus,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I appreciate your efforts in providing information about the issue.

I understand that the selected area from your mouse pointer in not appearing blue and I’ll assist you with this issue.

Try the following steps.

• Right click on Start.

• Select System.

• Go to Advanced settings in the left pane.

• System Properties window pops up and select the advanced tab.

• Go to Settings under Performance.

• Select Visual Effects tab.

• Check Custom and uncheck
      ‘Show translucent selection rectangle’.

• Now check if the issue persists.
    Reply with results to help you further.

Pushyanth K S, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Mouse selection box

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Mouse selection box

1. Mouse selection box - Similar Threads - Mouse selection box

2. Taskbar shows selection box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar shows selection box: My taskbar suddenly have this selection box thing that I have to click twice on any of the apps in order to open it up. Any ideas I can turn this box off? It's not like an urgent problem but it's still very annoying to do it every time....
  3. Taskbar shows selection box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar shows selection box: My taskbar suddenly have this selection box thing that I have to click twice on any of the apps in order to open it up. Any ideas I can turn this box off? It's not like an urgent problem but it's still very annoying to do it every time....
  4. mouse cursor selection box

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse cursor selection box: HelloIt's been a few weeks my mouse cursor selection box In the form of the photo below Can you help me get back to normal?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-selection-box/56383ae0-6644-44fe-845c-8ff48db90233
  5. Mouse selection box appearing after renaming file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse selection box appearing after renaming file: Hello, When i rename a file and i click to the side to finish. After a moments pause as its saving the file name. A selection box appears between where i clicked off and where the mouse currently is, as if i was was holding down the mouse button but i'm not. The selection...
  6. The command to print selection box.

The command to print selection box.: The print command box where it gives print options such as printer selection, Photo/landscape , paper size etc. used to show picture size such as 4x6, 5x7 etc.. It no longer does. can anyone help?...
  7. Mouse box selection not appearing

Mouse box selection not appearing: When i hold my mouse and move it somewhere else on the desktop it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-box-selection-not-appearing/7a96e602-07a4-42a2-9e5f-7c01c0560b94
  8. The Floating Input Selection box

The Floating Input Selection box: Since the input system had been upgraded with using shift-key to quick switch from English to Chinese Input. I don't understand why is that box is necessary. It might be fair for some users, who are new to use computers, but I found it is extremely not user friendly to...
  9. Can't use mouse to select search result through search box.

in Cortana
    Can't use mouse to select search result through search box.: After updating to Windows 10 October Update (re-released one), I can't select anything from result screen using my mouse. I can do so using cursor keys though. Any solution for it? My Windows 10 build is 17763.134. Also, this happens too. [ATTACH]...
  10. Can I remove the dotted selection box on a mouse?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I remove the dotted selection box on a mouse?: Hello all, I was wondering if anyone knew how to remove the dotted selection box that comes from holding the left mouse button and moving the mouse on the desktop? I like the feature, I would just like to remove the box. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,...