Windows 10: Mouse sensitivity bug

Discus and support Mouse sensitivity bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Since i'm on win 10 2004 at each start up or when my pc comme back from hibernate my mouse speed is speed up like x100, every time i need to go in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AVaBMps, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Mouse sensitivity bug

Since i'm on win 10 2004 at each start up or when my pc comme back from hibernate my mouse speed is speed up like x100, every time i need to go in the control panel to put the sensitivity to "3", and when i reboot i need to repass him to "5"(if the base sensitivity recome), it's really annoying, anyone already had that issus ? How i fix that ?

submitted by /u/AVaBMps
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AVaBMps, Jun 16, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

Problem with mouse sensitivity.

We appreciate your response. Since all possible troubleshooting steps have been exhausted, what we would suggest next for you is to uninstall the latest update. Once the update has been uninstalled, kindly check if the sensitivity of your mouse improves.
    Here are the steps to uninstall the latest update:

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Update and Security and select Windows Update.
    • Select View installed update history.
    • Choose the latest update and select uninstall.

Let us know how it turns out.

John Vil, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Mouse sensitivity problem

Hello Parsa,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with mouse sensitivity when playing a game concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Do you experience the issue on a specific game only? What is the name of the game where you experiencing the mouse sensitivity?
    • Where do you get the game? Did you download it on Windows Store or through a website?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Mouse sensitivity bug

Mouse sensitivity changed by itself. It feels weird, incosistant, like it's on ice.

Hi,

We see that you are having issues with the sensitivity of your mouse. Is the Enhance pointer precision in your PC enabled? If not, you can follow the steps below:

• Type Mouse in the Search bar.
    • Click on Mouse and Touchpad settings.
    • Click on the Additional mouse options.
    • Click on the Pointer Options tab.
    • Uncheck the Enhance pointer precision checkbox.

If the issue persists, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Follow the steps provided below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Mouse sensitivity bug

1. Mouse sensitivity bug - Similar Threads - Mouse sensitivity bug

2. mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse sensitivity: Hi Microsoft, when I play games like Minecraft or other games my sensitivity is really weird. I've tried to change the sensitivity a few times even in the video game and it didn't do anything. I've tried what y'all told what to do for Wenex's problem and it didn't work at...
  3. Mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse sensitivity: Hi I just wanted to know what happened to my mouse sensitivity. I am using an ASUS ROG Strix GL503VD laptop and my mouse is a SteelSeries Rival 710. Yesterday I was playing a game on Steam and by accident I disconnected my mouse I immediately reconnected it but after...
  4. Mouse Sensitivity

Mouse Sensitivity: Can anyone tell me what the "mouse cursor speed" setting in Windows actually changes to make the cursor move faster. For example, I know that if I have a 1000 DPI mouse, there is no way to make it actually scan faster, its a limit of the hardware in the mouse. So I am...
  5. Mouse sensitivity

Mouse sensitivity: Hello. I’ll be playing fortnite and be fighting someone or in creative, and the mouse sensitivity will increase slightly until it is too fast for my liking. Whether I adjust it or not, the sensitivity will decrease below my regular sensitivity to the point where I cannot...
  6. mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse sensitivity: I have reinstalled my windows today and now my mouse sensitivity is completely changed. before it was on lvl 6 but now we have scale from 1-100 and i dont know which value is same as old default value. Can someone help me please? submitted by /u/eviltunafish [link]...
  7. mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse sensitivity: I had the same issue with my mouse pad, I just adjust the touch pad sensitivity to the lower lever, and it works great now, thanks, I hope it helps ben https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-sensitivity/b09c95f2-4d00-44c1-8a7d-c41e71a3029d
  8. Mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse sensitivity: my mouse sensitivity is too high when I go the settings and got to mouse there is nothing to change the sensitivity. how can you change the mouse's sensitivity in Windows 10?...
  9. Mouse gets SUPER sensitive - USB bug?

Mouse gets SUPER sensitive - USB bug?: Hello, Since I've exchanged my MOBO from MSI B85-G43 to Gigabyte sniper Z87, my mouse (Roccat Savu) started to behave strangely. Sometimes, upon turning on the PC, the mouse gets SUPER sensitive. It literally flies around the screen with the smallest touch. Also, the...
  10. Mouse Sensitivity bug, Any solution ?

Mouse Sensitivity bug, Any solution ?: It started some time ago not sure why. It seems like the mouse is working too fast. For example when i mark text in a web site with the mouse left button it's like making double click on the mouse left button very quick so when i mark text it's right away unmark it and i...