Windows 10: Mouse sensitivity - Sneak up on the execution point.

Discus and support Mouse sensitivity - Sneak up on the execution point. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem controlling my mouse when selecting an item. I know I can slow it down by using settings. This makes it slow all the time. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Amerifax, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Amerifax Win User

Mouse sensitivity - Sneak up on the execution point.

I have a problem controlling my mouse when selecting an item. I know I can slow it down by using settings. This makes it slow all the time.

I'm looking for a way to breeze up to an item then select at a slower speed. This slower speed would give a person that has a bad case of the shakes a better chance. Activating a control key, when needed, would be a perfect solution for that smooth selection action.

I bet 85% of people reading this topic could use this. I'm sure I'm not the only one using a 4K monitor at 3840x2160, 150&. The mouse is a Logitech MX Master.

Bob

:)

Amerifax, Nov 19, 2015

2. Touchpad sensitivity in Windows 10

Control Panel/

Mouse/

Device Settings/

Synaptics Touchpad/

Settings/

click small white arrow to left of Pointing/

click the Sensitivity option that appears to bring up the Sensitivity adjustment slider.

LisaB2010(2), Nov 19, 2015
  3. Office 365 Mouse Lag

Have you tried adjusting the mouse sensitivity? You can also try to update the Mice and other pointing devices' driver and see if the issue persist.

Virfranz Man, Nov 19, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

My mouse has a DPI switch button on the top, pressing it would also change pointer move rate. It's pity they don't include Mouse Acceleration rate change any more. Check with Logitech, they might have a driver or some setup program.

CountMike, Nov 19, 2015
Thema:

1. Mouse sensitivity - Sneak up on the execution point. - Similar Threads - Mouse sensitivity Sneak

2. mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse sensitivity: Hi Microsoft, when I play games like Minecraft or other games my sensitivity is really weird. I've tried to change the sensitivity a few times even in the video game and it didn't do anything. I've tried what y'all told what to do for Wenex's problem and it didn't work at...
  3. mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse sensitivity: Hi Microsoft, when I play games like Minecraft or other games my sensitivity is really weird. I've tried to change the sensitivity a few times even in the video game and it didn't do anything. I've tried what y'all told what to do for Wenex's problem and it didn't work at...
  4. Did they change mouse sensitivity settings at some point?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did they change mouse sensitivity settings at some point?: I just installed fresh windows 10 because old system started to run very slow after few years and mouse sensitivity feels off and I can't get it to the way it was before, it feels like 6/11 is too fast and 5/11 is too slow, my dpi is the same. Any ideas? submitted by...
  5. Mouse sensitivity

Mouse sensitivity: Hi I just wanted to know what happened to my mouse sensitivity. I am using an ASUS ROG Strix GL503VD laptop and my mouse is a SteelSeries Rival 710. Yesterday I was playing a game on Steam and by accident I disconnected my mouse I immediately reconnected it but after...
  6. Mouse Sensitivity

Mouse Sensitivity: Can anyone tell me what the "mouse cursor speed" setting in Windows actually changes to make the cursor move faster. For example, I know that if I have a 1000 DPI mouse, there is no way to make it actually scan faster, its a limit of the hardware in the mouse. So I am...
  7. Mouse sensitivity

Mouse sensitivity: Hello. I’ll be playing fortnite and be fighting someone or in creative, and the mouse sensitivity will increase slightly until it is too fast for my liking. Whether I adjust it or not, the sensitivity will decrease below my regular sensitivity to the point where I cannot...
  8. mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse sensitivity: I have reinstalled my windows today and now my mouse sensitivity is completely changed. before it was on lvl 6 but now we have scale from 1-100 and i dont know which value is same as old default value. Can someone help me please? submitted by /u/eviltunafish [link]...
  9. mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse sensitivity: I had the same issue with my mouse pad, I just adjust the touch pad sensitivity to the lower lever, and it works great now, thanks, I hope it helps ben https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-sensitivity/b09c95f2-4d00-44c1-8a7d-c41e71a3029d
  10. Mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse sensitivity: my mouse sensitivity is too high when I go the settings and got to mouse there is nothing to change the sensitivity. how can you change the mouse's sensitivity in Windows 10?...