Windows 10: Mouse sensitivity - Sneak up on the execution point.

Discus and support Mouse sensitivity - Sneak up on the execution point. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem controlling my mouse when selecting an item. I know I can slow it down by using settings. This makes it slow all the time. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Amerifax, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Amerifax Win User

Mouse sensitivity - Sneak up on the execution point.

I have a problem controlling my mouse when selecting an item. I know I can slow it down by using settings. This makes it slow all the time.

I'm looking for a way to breeze up to an item then select at a slower speed. This slower speed would give a person that has a bad case of the shakes a better chance. Activating a control key, when needed, would be a perfect solution for that smooth selection action.

I bet 85% of people reading this topic could use this. I'm sure I'm not the only one using a 4K monitor at 3840x2160, 150&. The mouse is a Logitech MX Master.

Bob

:)

Amerifax, Nov 19, 2015

2. Touchpad sensitivity in Windows 10

Control Panel/

Mouse/

Device Settings/

Synaptics Touchpad/

Settings/

click small white arrow to left of Pointing/

click the Sensitivity option that appears to bring up the Sensitivity adjustment slider.

LisaB2010(2), Nov 19, 2015
  3. Office 365 Mouse Lag

Have you tried adjusting the mouse sensitivity? You can also try to update the Mice and other pointing devices' driver and see if the issue persist.

Virfranz Man, Nov 19, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

My mouse has a DPI switch button on the top, pressing it would also change pointer move rate. It's pity they don't include Mouse Acceleration rate change any more. Check with Logitech, they might have a driver or some setup program.

CountMike, Nov 19, 2015
Thema:

1. Mouse sensitivity - Sneak up on the execution point. - Similar Threads - Mouse sensitivity Sneak

2. Mouse sensitivity messed up if display scale is not 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse sensitivity messed up if display scale is not 100%: I'm using a 3840x2160 monitor, with display scale set to 200%. My mouse sensitivity become twice faster as before compare to 100% scaling. I simply check some settings, and I found that if I set display scale to 100%, my mouse speed was normal as before. I found that...
  3. Mouse Sensitivity keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Sensitivity keeps resetting: I tried the regedit way but I couldnt find a synaptics folder. Every time i close and open my computer, my mouse sensitivity is turned to 1400 dpi. I usually keep it at 1000 Dpi. How do I fix this?...
  4. mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse sensitivity: I have reinstalled my windows today and now my mouse sensitivity is completely changed. before it was on lvl 6 but now we have scale from 1-100 and i dont know which value is same as old default value. Can someone help me please? submitted by /u/eviltunafish [link]...
  5. Problem with mouse sensitivity

Problem with mouse sensitivity: Good evening, For the last few weeks i've been trying to find out what's the issue and how come my mouse doesn't have the same sensitivity after i've been changing from win 7 to win 10. I currently have installed win 10 pro and i've been trying to perform any...
  6. Mouse point to select sensitivity. Let me give you an example.

Mouse point to select sensitivity. Let me give you an example.: Mouse point to select sensitivity. Let me give you an example. I want to save a picture from a web site so I right click it click SAVE IMAGE AS this bring up an explorer window I navigate to the top folder of my picture album click it to open. When it opens there are sub...
  7. mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse sensitivity: I had the same issue with my mouse pad, I just adjust the touch pad sensitivity to the lower lever, and it works great now, thanks, I hope it helps ben https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-sensitivity/b09c95f2-4d00-44c1-8a7d-c41e71a3029d
  8. Mouse Sensitivity

Mouse Sensitivity: Quick question if anyone can answer I would appreciate it. Under windows settings-devices-mouse-additional mouse options-pointer options-motion there is a slide bar that has 11 intervals which controls mouse sensitivity. I was wondering if anyone knew how much DPI each...
  9. Mouse sensitivity

Mouse sensitivity: my mouse sensitivity is too high when I go the settings and got to mouse there is nothing to change the sensitivity. how can you change the mouse's sensitivity in Windows 10?...
  10. Mouse sensitivity changes randomly

Mouse sensitivity changes randomly: My mouse keep changing senitivity randomly when i use it and it's really hard to work or play with. I've tried a lot of things like unplug the mouse, plug it to another port, disable then enable the mouse, uninstall the driver, and i need help...