Windows 10: mouse sensitivity

Discus and support mouse sensitivity in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had the same issue with my mouse pad, I just adjust the touch pad sensitivity to the lower lever, and it works great now, thanks, I hope it helps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by benned, Jun 14, 2019.

1. benned Win User

mouse sensitivity

I had the same issue with my mouse pad, I just adjust the touch pad sensitivity to the lower lever, and it works great now, thanks, I hope it helps

ben

:)

benned, Jun 14, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Problem with mouse sensitivity.

We appreciate your response. Since all possible troubleshooting steps have been exhausted, what we would suggest next for you is to uninstall the latest update. Once the update has been uninstalled, kindly check if the sensitivity of your mouse improves.
    Here are the steps to uninstall the latest update:

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Update and Security and select Windows Update.
    • Select View installed update history.
    • Choose the latest update and select uninstall.

Let us know how it turns out.

John Vil, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Mouse sensitivity problem

Hello Parsa,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with mouse sensitivity when playing a game concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Do you experience the issue on a specific game only? What is the name of the game where you experiencing the mouse sensitivity?
    • Where do you get the game? Did you download it on Windows Store or through a website?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

mouse sensitivity

Mouse sensitivity changed by itself. It feels weird, incosistant, like it's on ice.

Hi,

We see that you are having issues with the sensitivity of your mouse. Is the Enhance pointer precision in your PC enabled? If not, you can follow the steps below:

• Type Mouse in the Search bar.
    • Click on Mouse and Touchpad settings.
    • Click on the Additional mouse options.
    • Click on the Pointer Options tab.
    • Uncheck the Enhance pointer precision checkbox.

If the issue persists, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Follow the steps provided below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

mouse sensitivity

1. mouse sensitivity - Similar Threads - mouse sensitivity

2. Mouse vertical sensitivity is completely messed up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse vertical sensitivity is completely messed up: Hello.After booting up my computer today, my mouse sensitivity is completely messed up.I've already tried going into mouse settings and changing the sensitivity only for it to not be helpful.It took 2 hours of experimenting to find out why.Turns out, the Vertical sensitivity...
  3. my mouse curser sensitivity is at minimum. and it's way too sensitive. Tecknet mouse and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse curser sensitivity is at minimum. and it's way too sensitive. Tecknet mouse and...: I said my mouses cursor is too sensitive. Even with it set to zero speed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-curser-sensitivity-is-at-minimum-and-its/34603651-29fa-4a64-9e7a-22e65b7b8b2a
  4. my mouse curser sensitivity is at minimum. and it's way too sensitive. Tecknet mouse and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse curser sensitivity is at minimum. and it's way too sensitive. Tecknet mouse and...: I said my mouses cursor is too sensitive. Even with it set to zero speed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-curser-sensitivity-is-at-minimum-and-its/34603651-29fa-4a64-9e7a-22e65b7b8b2a
  5. my mouse curser sensitivity is at minimum. and it's way too sensitive. Tecknet mouse and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Win10: Is it my imagination or is the mouse cursor a lot more sensitive to activating...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10: Is it my imagination or is the mouse cursor a lot more sensitive to activating...: Did you find that your have to be a lot more careful about where you place your mouse cursor in not only your online programs but everything else as well? Or am I imagining it? Win7 didn't seem to be so finicky. What do you think? Or do we need to just get in the habit of...
  7. Win10: Is it my imagination or is the mouse cursor a lot more sensitive to activating...

Win10: Is it my imagination or is the mouse cursor a lot more sensitive to activating...: Did you find that your have to be a lot more careful about where you place your mouse cursor in not only your online programs but everything else as well? Or am I imagining it? Win7 didn't seem to be so finicky. What do you think? Or do we need to just get in the habit of...
  8. Win10: Is it my imagination or is the mouse cursor a lot more sensitive to activating...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Mouse sensitivity keeps changing. Slows down, often. Turning mouse off and on resolves.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse sensitivity keeps changing. Slows down, often. Turning mouse off and on resolves.: I have a New Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic MouseWhile I am using it, the sensitivity changes and loses speed. It feels slow.Turning the mouse off and then on restores the settings to how I had them.Precision is on, custom and custom settings have been set via Microsoft Mouse...
  10. Mouse sensitivity keeps changing. Slows down, often. Turning mouse off and on resolves.

Mouse sensitivity keeps changing. Slows down, often. Turning mouse off and on resolves.: I have a New Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic MouseWhile I am using it, the sensitivity changes and loses speed. It feels slow.Turning the mouse off and then on restores the settings to how I had them.Precision is on, custom and custom settings have been set via Microsoft Mouse...