Windows 10: Mouse sensivity going crazy

Discus and support Mouse sensivity going crazy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i wanted help for a VERY annoying problem on my laptop, my mouse sensivity vent crazy, it happened a year ago while i was playing payday 2 in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alessio De Benedictis, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Mouse sensivity going crazy

Hello, i wanted help for a VERY annoying problem on my laptop, my mouse sensivity vent crazy, it happened a year ago while i was playing payday 2 in the middle of the game the sensivity changed and the difference was drastic i mean i noticed it in 1 second so i tried fixing it i've watched TONS of videos there isn't a single one that helps me with my problem and i'm so annoyed by it, i can't play at all.

What i've done to help trying to solve it? Here's every step in 1 and a half years of problems i have this omen laptop from 2 years

- First i turned mouse pointer precision off

- installed Mark C mouse fix

- Changed mouse from a Trust cabled one to a wireless logitech one that the pc ITSELF broke

- Tried everything i could in regedit mouse options

- Tried everything in pc protection settings, ram usage, motherboard usage...

- Disintalling mouse software and reinstalling it

- Tried to update every single driver

- Restoring the pc

- Deleting all my files

Then my hardisk broke.

- So i had to deal with a couple more problems, before that my pc would eventually turn off by itself...won't turn on...etc.

- After that i learned how to deal with it but everytime i solved a problem another one would have came out like: solved half mouse issues then laptop keyboard doesn't work, after that the mouse again, then the software of the mouse...all in an infinite loop.

So i formatted my laptop.

- It seemed to be working and i bought a new mouse after the other one broke Deathadder V2

- Then it changed by itself again...

- So i used the Mark C mouse fix again and it made everything worse

- So i tried to remove it but the DEFAULT file used to remove it didn't! It made it even worse!

And now i'm dealing with this pc afraid of breaking the hardware of the new mouse too unable to play with a DECENT sensibility for gaming.

I'm surprised how nobody couldn't help me...i think the motherboard broke or something.

Please if you read everything could you lend me a hand?

:)

Alessio De Benedictis, Jan 20, 2021

2. Problem with mouse and keyboard on Windows 10 - they go crazy

Yes, I updated mouse driver.
    I don't know which driver is, but here is list from Device Manager.

Mouse sensivity going crazy 3A0FP0k.png

I reinstalled mouse and keyboard drivers but nothing.
    I can't use computer normally because when keyboard stop working and mouse go wild, I need to restart computer.

InterpoL99, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Mouse going like crazy after upgrading to Windows 10

Hello there. Over the last 2 months my mouse is going like crazy! It started after upgrading to win10 and i can't find any solution to the problem. A problem which is really dangerous for my laptop because the mouse not only moves up and down but it also
    opens windows, copy things, delete files and folders etc!!! In the start i was just leaving it do his stuff and after some minutes it was ok. But lately it continoues unstopably and the only way to handle it is by forcing my laptop to shut down. Sometimes
    it works but sometimes it doesn't!

I have tried to uninstall the drivers but the problem is still there. Any suggestion what the **** am i suppose to do??

Γιάννης Μούρτζιος, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Mouse sensivity going crazy

Device List going crazy

I have Windows 7 Home Premium and the last couple of times I've needed to open my Device Manager the list of devices has been going crazy. It opens, closes, opens, closes, opens, closes and just keeps on doing that. It's kind of hard to find the device
    you're looking for when that is going on. Does anyone out there know how to make the list behave and stay open?

Wild Child, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Mouse sensivity going crazy

1. Mouse sensivity going crazy - Similar Threads - Mouse sensivity going

2. 2.4 mouse driver going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2.4 mouse driver going crazy: My Logitech g703 is working fine, on other computer and even the one im talking about, once i remove the 2.4 mouse driver ,but if i reset the pc that driver comes back and the scroll wheel bug that scrollers to the right for some reason keeps happening, please assist...
  3. 2.4 mouse driver going crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2.4 mouse driver going crazy: My Logitech g703 is working fine, on other computer and even the one im talking about, once i remove the 2.4 mouse driver ,but if i reset the pc that driver comes back and the scroll wheel bug that scrollers to the right for some reason keeps happening, please assist...
  4. 2.4 mouse driver going crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my mouse sensivity feels its on ice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse sensivity feels its on ice: My mouse sens feels heavy and that its on ice. Its hard to move it on my mousepad and i have tested everything, i have bought new mousepad, new mouse and rebootted my pc. and yes my mouse acceleration is off and i have legit spent over 50h trying to figure out how to fix...
  6. Fan going crazy . . .

in Windows 10 Support
    Fan going crazy . . .: Hi: My ASUS laptop fan has gone crazy lately. It runs wide open for a half a minute or more then shuts down to an idle, then goes up full blast again after a half a minute or so. It never ramps up or down, it's either idling or wide open. A complete restart doesn't help....
  7. Mouse is going crazy.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse is going crazy.: My doesn't click with certain programs. I can play my game fine, but I can't use my calculator or navigate my settings with it. It highlights what I'm pointing to, but it won't click....
  8. 365 going crazy

in Microsoft Office and 365
    365 going crazy: Recently, I have been unable to access my files without "signing in." When I click on "Sign in" I get a box asking me to insert my phone # or email. I am intermittently unable to type in the space provided. Should I chance to hit it just right, I then get a message that I...
  9. SCVHOST GOING CRAZY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SCVHOST GOING CRAZY: Please help me, I really hate scvhost it makes my gaming experience become lag it consumes a lot of internet connection and consume more priority than my dota2. some people say its windows update, but ive downloaded all of the update, please help me to permanently kill...
  10. Problem with mouse and keyboard on Windows 10 - they go crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with mouse and keyboard on Windows 10 - they go crazy: Hi, Last few days I have problems with mouse and keyboard and their commands. About week ago I installed new version of Windows 10 but it's was bugged too much and I done recovery to previous version of Windows 10. Now everything is normal but I have problems with...