Windows 10: Mouse Settings Changing on all of my computers

Discus and support Mouse Settings Changing on all of my computers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have 2 computers and left click on my second computer's mouse is broken so I change the first and second buttons but this change also effects my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by oğuzhanhastoprak, May 22, 2022.

1. Mouse Settings Changing on all of my computers

I have 2 computers and left click on my second computer's mouse is broken so I change the first and second buttons but this change also effects my other computer which is something I don't want but I don't see an option to change it on a single computer in fact it doesn't even say it will change it on my other computers and doesn't give me any option i think cus i dont see one.

:)

oğuzhanhastoprak, May 22, 2022
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 22, 2022
  3. How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, May 22, 2022
  4. Mouse Settings Changing on all of my computers

Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, May 22, 2022
Thema:

Mouse Settings Changing on all of my computers

1. Mouse Settings Changing on all of my computers - Similar Threads - Mouse Settings Changing

2. Changin language in W11 changes settings in all computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changin language in W11 changes settings in all computers: HiI have several computers and I login with my microsoft personal account.I have a w11 computer. I am logged with my MS personal account.When I go to i am translating, so sorry if not the exact wordingconfig >>> time and language >>> laguange an region >>> language to show in...
  3. Changin language in W11 changes settings in all computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changin language in W11 changes settings in all computers: HiI have several computers and I login with my microsoft personal account.I have a w11 computer. I am logged with my MS personal account.When I go to i am translating, so sorry if not the exact wordingconfig >>> time and language >>> laguange an region >>> language to show in...
  4. Mouse Settings Changing on all of my computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Settings Changing on all of my computers: I have 2 computers and left click on my second computer's mouse is broken so I change the first and second buttons but this change also effects my other computer which is something I don't want but I don't see an option to change it on a single computer in fact it doesn't...
  5. Mouse Settings Changing on all of my computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Settings Changing on all of my computers: I have 2 computers and left click on my second computer's mouse is broken so I change the first and second buttons but this change also effects my other computer which is something I don't want but I don't see an option to change it on a single computer in fact it doesn't...
  6. Changing the primary mouse button setting on one computer changes the setting simultaneouly...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing the primary mouse button setting on one computer changes the setting simultaneouly...: Our home office has a couple of PC computers an ACER Spin laptop and a custom AMD desktop running entirely separate Windows accounts on different email addresses. The problem: When a user changes the primary button in the Settings>Mouse page on one of the computers, the...
  7. How do I change my mouse settings to not wake computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I change my mouse settings to not wake computer?: Hey all, I have a peculiar issue. When I put my computer to sleep, mouse movement does not wake my computer. I can move the mouse all I want and it never wakes up. However, if I move my mouse in the split second after I click "sleep", then my computer wakes up immediately....
  8. How do I change my mouse settings to not wake computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change my mouse settings to not wake computer?: Hey all, I have a peculiar issue. When I put my computer to sleep, mouse movement does not wake my computer. I can move the mouse all I want and it never wakes up. However, if I move my mouse in the split second after I click "sleep", then my computer wakes up immediately....
  9. my mouse setting keeps changing why

in Windows 10 Customization
    my mouse setting keeps changing why: i cant keep my mouse setting it keeps reverting back to the default why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-setting-keeps-changing-why/f4d1490e-b441-494d-ad49-f19135254985
  10. Changing mouse settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing mouse settings: My mouse cursor works incorrectly. It highlights everything it touches, opens unnecessary links and hovers the places I don’t want to. I want to stop it permanently so I ask your advice how to solve this problem using Registry...