Windows 10: Mouse Settings Dont Change.. Help

Discus and support Mouse Settings Dont Change.. Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I set settings for scroll wheel on my mouse the settings dont change. Scroll wheel stays the same as before. How do i fix this? 128985 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Mar 15, 2019.

1. yahanna Win User

Mouse Settings Dont Change.. Help

When I set settings for scroll wheel on my mouse the settings dont change. Scroll wheel stays the same as before. How do i fix this?

:)

yahanna, Mar 15, 2019
  2. mariusvdm Win User

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center dont allow me to change Mouse Settings

I have installed the software and driver and it seems to work - but ...

The settings for the mouse are very course and the mouse jumps in large steps - instead of a smooth scroll.

The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - only allow me to adjust the setting for the keyboard - and I cannot find a way to adjust the settings for the mouse Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 V1.0.

How can I adjust the settings for the Mouse?

mariusvdm, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Mouse Settings Dont Change.. Help

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To set the number of lines the screen will scroll for each notch of mouse wheel movement, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Devices.
    • On the left pane, choose Mouse & Touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, select your desired settings.

Mouse Settings Dont Change.. Help d9666049-eef5-4d6d-8dbe-2aeed3cc86e9.png
    You may also change how the mouse wheels work by accessing Additional mouse options >
    Wheel tab > Select your preferred settings.

Mouse Settings Dont Change.. Help 579ed37f-4aa0-4d82-8b66-4b64c6b2acce.png

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Mouse Settings Dont Change.. Help

1. Mouse Settings Dont Change.. Help - Similar Threads - Mouse Settings Dont

2. Mouse settings changed randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse settings changed randomly: when i scroll it randomly changes to multiple lines at a time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-settings-changed-randomly/fdc60f7c-862a-4dbc-ba71-ea5826f33f59
  3. Mouse settings changed randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse settings changed randomly: when i scroll it randomly changes to multiple lines at a time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-settings-changed-randomly/fdc60f7c-862a-4dbc-ba71-ea5826f33f59
  4. Mouse settings changed randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse pointer settings help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer settings help: Hi everyone, so I have a random question. I've been messing around a bit with how my mouse looks and I like it, but there's one catch. I want to change the Link Select cursor to the same cursor as the Normal Select. And I was able to do that, but there's an issue that I'm not...
  6. Mouse pointer settings help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer settings help: Hi everyone, so I have a random question. I've been messing around a bit with how my mouse looks and I like it, but there's one catch. I want to change the Link Select cursor to the same cursor as the Normal Select. And I was able to do that, but there's an issue that I'm not...
  7. Mouse pointer settings help

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Change the mouse settings for Micrsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse

Change the mouse settings for Micrsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse: I use the mouse for CAD work (AutoCad 2020) on a Windows 10 Surface Pro. I would normally expect to be able pan or drag a drawing by holding down the old centre wheel option on the mouse. As the Arc does not have a wheel, I can't seem to do so using the touch pad. The...
  9. Mouse Settings Dont Change.. Help

Mouse Settings Dont Change.. Help: When I set settings for scroll wheel on my mouse the settings dont change. Scroll wheel stays the same as before. How do i fix this? 128985
  10. Changing mouse settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing mouse settings: My mouse cursor works incorrectly. It highlights everything it touches, opens unnecessary links and hovers the places I don’t want to. I want to stop it permanently so I ask your advice how to solve this problem using Registry...