Windows 10: Mouse settings on Windows 10

Discus and support Mouse settings on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello pinheads I have to change my cursor. I already checked mouse settings and failed to change the cursor. Im not liking Windows 10 Professional.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by STEFANRYBARCZYK, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Mouse settings on Windows 10

Hello pinheads I have to change my cursor. I already checked mouse settings and failed to change the cursor. Im not liking Windows 10 Professional.

:)

STEFANRYBARCZYK, Oct 10, 2020

2. Reset mouse settings in Windows 10?

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
    • Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
    • In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
    • Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Reset mouse settings in Windows 10?

I tried using your instructions to restore the touch pad mouse on Windows 10. It didn't work

KenHittmeier, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Mouse settings on Windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Mouse settings on Windows 10

1. Mouse settings on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse settings

2. Troubles in keyboard mouse and usb controller, white box move alone in settings wont let me...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubles in keyboard mouse and usb controller, white box move alone in settings wont let me...: When I go to settings I click on a option and a white box around the option appears not letting me to choose it or go in the option it moves by it self and does not let me use the search bar in the settings. when I press tab button to move between options it does not move to...
  3. How to change Mouse Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Mouse Settings in Windows 10: [ATTACH]To modify how the mouse or touchpad works, you start by opening the Control […] This article How to change Mouse Settings in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Creating Startup Task for mouse driver settings need help please

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating Startup Task for mouse driver settings need help please: Hello, I'm having trouble figuring out how to create a startup/log on task for doing 2 things. I want the task to run my gaming mouse software and then have it apply the settings without having to do it manually every time I log on. I've attached a screen recording to show...
  5. Can you reset all mouse settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you reset all mouse settings: I really need to reset my mouse pointer speed to default submitted by /u/markersquire [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmf3qi/can_you_reset_all_mouse_settings/
  6. Mouse settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse settings: Hi everyone, I hope u all okay about 3 or 4 years ago I was trying a new setting for mouse that when i hold left click for 2 or 3 sec it kept holding until i press it again i forgot how i done that and i cant find it in settings or control panel it gets worst and annoying...
  7. Conflict with Wireless Keyboard Set + Bluetooth Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Conflict with Wireless Keyboard Set + Bluetooth Mouse: SO I purchased the Microsoft 900 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard bundle but dont like the mouse. SO I purchased the Microsoft Modern Bluetooth Mouse with Aluminium Wheel. Now, the keyboard and mouse set work awesome with their receiver which obviously the bluetooth mouse...
  8. Size of mouse pointers -- NOT the usual settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Size of mouse pointers -- NOT the usual settings: I somehow managed to change the size of my mouse pointer independently of the settings in Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers. Whatever I did let me make the pointer quite large. Now I'd like to change it back, but I've forgotten what I did. Does anybody have any idea what I'm...
  9. Second monitor appears smaller in display settings - Mouse gets stuck at certain points...

Second monitor appears smaller in display settings - Mouse gets stuck at certain points...: [ATTACH] I just set up my second monitor and in the display settings one screen appears smaller than the other. They are both 27 inches but different resolutions. When I move my mouse at the very top or very bottom from one monitor to the next the cursor gets stuck (unless...
  10. Is there a setting that moves the cursor upwards when left click is held on the mouse?

Is there a setting that moves the cursor upwards when left click is held on the mouse?: submitted by /u/bigbobber123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixi7dt/is_there_a_setting_that_moves_the_cursor_upwards/