Windows 10: Mouse settings

Discus and support Mouse settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I am having trouble with my mouse settings. on normal laptops and pcs, when the mouse is loading, it has a blue circle. This is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Declan2018, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Declan2018 Win User

Mouse settings

Hello everyone!

I am having trouble with my mouse settings. on normal laptops and pcs, when the mouse is loading, it has a blue circle. This is not the case. I have accidentally done something with settings and have changed it to retro mouse like on the really old computers. This really annoys me. If you know the answer it would be great if you could tell me. Thanks!

:)

Declan2018, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Eeshwar Kumar Win User

Reset mouse settings in Windows 10?

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
    • Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
    • In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
    • Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Mouse settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Mouse settings

1. Mouse settings - Similar Threads - Mouse settings

2. Changing mouse settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing mouse settings: My mouse cursor works incorrectly. It highlights everything it touches, opens unnecessary links and hovers the places I don’t want to. I want to stop it permanently so I ask your advice how to solve this problem using Registry...
  3. i can't find driver settings in mouse nor touchpad properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i can't find driver settings in mouse nor touchpad properties: my touchpad isn't working as it should be after i installed windows10 x64 and installing the driver of touchpad (synaptics) that is compatible with my HP Probook 4540s no scrolling no pinch zoom not able to disable/enable touchpad [ATTACH]...
  4. Adjust mouse scroll speed WITHOUT settings app via script?

Adjust mouse scroll speed WITHOUT settings app via script?: To my knowledge the mouse scroll speed is stored in the registry. At [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop] are 2 options "WheelScrollChars" and "WheelScrollLines". Changing either does not influence the settings which can be found in "System Settings"->"Mouse...
  5. Adjust mouse scroll speed outside of settings app?

Adjust mouse scroll speed outside of settings app?: To my knowledge the mouse scroll speed is stored in the registry. At [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop] are 2 options "WheelScrollChars" and "WheelScrollLines". Changing either does not influence the settings which can be found in "System Settings"->"Mouse...
  6. ease of access mouse settings not saving after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ease of access mouse settings not saving after restart: Every time I restart my computer i have to go back int the ease of access settings and change the setting "control your mouse with keypad" to off. But when i reset my computer it turns itself back on. I tried changing on the startup screen but there is no option....
  7. mouse settings

mouse settings: My right click on my mouse does not provide the CUT/Paste features I commonly use. I get new options - READ Aloud or Mcafee choices when I use the right click How do I get the Cut/paste features to return?...
  8. How to set Windows 10 shortcut to my mouse?

How to set Windows 10 shortcut to my mouse?: The shortcut to change virtual desktop in Windows 10 is: Ctrl + Win + ←/→ i want to bind this to my mouse side key , how to do this? my mouse is DeathAdder2013...
  9. Mouse Setting (left click two-finger tap) is disabled after reboot

Mouse Setting (left click two-finger tap) is disabled after reboot: Every time I reboot my computer my mouse setting is changed: Mouse Properties-->Advanced-->Synaptics Control Panel --> Click --> Two-Finger Tap is unchecked automatically! Why? [img] --- Win 10, 64bit, 115372
  10. Getting a "side-by-side" error when I open my Logitech mouse settings application

Getting a "side-by-side" error when I open my Logitech mouse settings application: I open the SetPoint application and it gives me the error message saying "The application has failed to started because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the applciation event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail. I contacted...