Windows 10: Mouse Settings

Discus and support Mouse Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an admin account and a user account on PC with Win 10. Admin account uses LH mouse, User account uses RH mouse. Since latest Win 10 update the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Glidemaster, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Mouse Settings

I have an admin account and a user account on PC with Win 10. Admin account uses LH mouse, User account uses RH mouse. Since latest Win 10 update the individual mouse settings do not hold. User accourt reverts to admin settings and vice versa. Any suggestions other than going to settings and resetting mouse buttons each time?

:)

Glidemaster, Jul 4, 2019

2. Reset mouse settings in Windows 10?

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
    • Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
    • In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
    • Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Mouse Settings

Reset mouse settings in Windows 10?

I tried using your instructions to restore the touch pad mouse on Windows 10. It didn't work

KenHittmeier, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

Mouse Settings

1. Mouse Settings - Similar Threads - Mouse Settings

2. My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own?: Whenever I am streaming content on netflix or youtube, my mouse can change my audio settings on the right side of my screen. for example a show is playing and if I move my mouse up and down on the right side of the screen, the audio increases and decreases respectively. I am...
  3. My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own?: Whenever I am streaming content on netflix or youtube, my mouse can change my audio settings on the right side of my screen. for example a show is playing and if I move my mouse up and down on the right side of the screen, the audio increases and decreases respectively. I am...
  4. Win11 doesn't save mouse settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 doesn't save mouse settings: I formatted my PC recently, and I had no problem before that but after the format, Windows doesn't save the mouse sensitivity. After every restart, it returns to the default level. Things I've tried so far: 1- Scan and repair Windows through cmd2- Uninstall and reinstall the...
  5. Win11 doesn't save mouse settings

Win11 doesn't save mouse settings: I formatted my PC recently, and I had no problem before that but after the format, Windows doesn't save the mouse sensitivity. After every restart, it returns to the default level. Things I've tried so far: 1- Scan and repair Windows through cmd2- Uninstall and reinstall the...
  6. My PC keeps enabling Enhance Pointer Precision in mouse settings every time i start my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps enabling Enhance Pointer Precision in mouse settings every time i start my PC: Hi,I have win11 pro and deactivate Enhance Pointer Precision in my mouse settings, then click apply. It stays off for the rest of the session. However, everytime I start the computer it is activated again.First I thought it was Logitech ghub software causing the problem, so I...
  7. My PC keeps enabling Enhance Pointer Precision in mouse settings every time i start my PC

My PC keeps enabling Enhance Pointer Precision in mouse settings every time i start my PC: Hi,I have win11 pro and deactivate Enhance Pointer Precision in my mouse settings, then click apply. It stays off for the rest of the session. However, everytime I start the computer it is activated again.First I thought it was Logitech ghub software causing the problem, so I...
  8. Both my buttons are right clicking even when I reversed it in my mouse settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both my buttons are right clicking even when I reversed it in my mouse settings: I just started having this problem today. I doubt I have a virus because I never download things. I read maybe the mouse needs a cleaning, though I don't know how to do that, But I'm scared it might be something else. My mouse is spazzing but nothing else...
  9. Both my buttons are right clicking even when I reversed it in my mouse settings

Both my buttons are right clicking even when I reversed it in my mouse settings: I just started having this problem today. I doubt I have a virus because I never download things. I read maybe the mouse needs a cleaning, though I don't know how to do that, But I'm scared it might be something else. My mouse is spazzing but nothing else...
  10. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened: Randomly, mouse doesn't move and keyboard input does not do anythingThey respond again after i open Bluetooth settings in Windows 10 ****?I have tried to update to Lenovos latest Bluetooth driver for IntelR Wireless BluetoothR - no improvement. I have also tried to download a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable user set driver