Windows 10: Mouse showing through Apex Legends?

Discus and support Mouse showing through Apex Legends? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I created an account here admittedly because I'm at my end. I've been playing full screen games for quite a while, but recently hooked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wahlau10, May 13, 2020.

1. Wahlau10 Win User

Mouse showing through Apex Legends?

Hello everyone, I created an account here admittedly because I'm at my end. I've been playing full screen games for quite a while, but recently hooked up a second monitor. I was still able to run and play games fine without having any issues before hand.. Where my problem initially started was my cursor dragging off screen even if i wasn't in windowed or boarder-less window mode. I fixed that by installing Dual Monitor Tools and just using a hotkey to lock my cursor.

However now my issue is that the cursor is still showing through Apex Legends, specifically. I can play other games and it doesn't do this, although I don't play many at the moment.. Apex is the only one I've noticed it on. I've shut off the Origin overlay in game, that's about all I can find to do. A-lot of people say they find something running in the processes that is doing it but I wouldn't know where to begin to find what that might be..

Pls help :

E\ I've also tried completely uninstalling Origin, and Apex and reinstalling them with no luck.

:)

Wahlau10, May 13, 2020

2. Apex Legends coins

Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game?

SiddhantMalve, May 13, 2020
  3. Apex Legends coins

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Apex Coins purchased through Microsoft Store.

During my research, I found that the Apex Coins purchased from Microsoft Store can be only redeemed on Xbox. However, if you are looking to purchase the Apex Coins for PC game then you need to make the purchase through the game itself.

You can also get in touch with
    Apex Legends support team
    for further information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 13, 2020
  4. Mouse showing through Apex Legends?

Apex legends and creative cloud

Hello, I, in general, am a mac user. My mac mini from 2012 got old and slow, and i am into gaming. I got a windows ten pc from best buy, and creative cloud tells me that it cant be opened because some dll file was missing, and i tried to open apex legends,
    but i got this error saying "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

I looked online, i found nothing. Someone please help.

zeznickgames, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Mouse showing through Apex Legends?

1. Mouse showing through Apex Legends? - Similar Threads - Mouse showing through

2. How to fix Mouse Lag in Apex Legends on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Mouse Lag in Apex Legends on Windows PC: [ATTACH]In this article, we are going to discuss possible solutions to fix Apex Legends Mouse Lag issues on Windows 11/10. Mouse lag, also called mouse latency, is the delay in mouse actions. In simple words, when you move your mouse or click with your mouse, the computer...
  3. Apex Legends blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apex Legends blue screen: Apex Legends starts to cause blue screen since yesterday, anything I can change to prevent this situation from happening again?Please let me know if I need to post anything here. Thanks in advance!...
  4. Apex Legends blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apex Legends blue screen: Apex Legends starts to cause blue screen since yesterday, anything I can change to prevent this situation from happening again?Please let me know if I need to post anything here. Thanks in advance!...
  5. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Apex Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Apex Legends: Hardware Specs:Ryzen 5 5600xRadeon RX 6800G Skill CL16 3600MHzGigabyte B450i Aorus ProWindows Version: 10.0.19043 Up to dateGPU DriverL 28.8.2 Up to dateLink to minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s4zC3Pxw_F0Gl7ggPqhD_CP1X8j3kVMo/view?usp=sharingApex Legends has been...
  6. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Apex Legends: Hardware Specs:Ryzen 5 5600xRadeon RX 6800G Skill CL16 3600MHzGigabyte B450i Aorus ProWindows Version: 10.0.19043 Up to dateGPU DriverL 28.8.2 Up to dateLink to minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s4zC3Pxw_F0Gl7ggPqhD_CP1X8j3kVMo/view?usp=sharingApex Legends has been...
  7. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. stretch res apex legends

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stretch res apex legends: my nvidia control panel has 3 option i know my intel uhd graphics is hadleing that but bc of this i cant make a true strech res i play every game 4:3 but in apex legends just wont work i keep searching for videos how to do it on intel tried but there is black bars even when i...
  9. Apex Legends coins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apex Legends coins: Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apex-legends-coins/b2a88313-0fe1-4fec-8f74-47a16180f409
  10. Apex legends and creative cloud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apex legends and creative cloud: Hello, I, in general, am a mac user. My mac mini from 2012 got old and slow, and i am into gaming. I got a windows ten pc from best buy, and creative cloud tells me that it cant be opened because some dll file was missing, and i tried to open apex legends, but i got this...