Windows 10: Mouse shows up as keyboard! PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support Mouse shows up as keyboard! PLEASE HELP! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my Razer naga mouse is shown as a keyboard, so the buttons work but not the cursor. So i can't move the cursor but everything else works. Please I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CarryKongen, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Mouse shows up as keyboard! PLEASE HELP!

my Razer naga mouse is shown as a keyboard, so the buttons work but not the cursor. So i can't move the cursor but everything else works.

Please I need help!

submitted by /u/CarryKongen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CarryKongen, Feb 16, 2020

2. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 16, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Mouse shows up as keyboard! PLEASE HELP!

keyboard and mouse pad problems

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the drivers for keyboard and mouse by following the steps below.

• Right click on Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboard (for keyboard) and Mice and other pointing devices (for mouse).
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Mouse shows up as keyboard! PLEASE HELP!

1. Mouse shows up as keyboard! PLEASE HELP! - Similar Threads - Mouse shows keyboard

2. My keyboard and mouse won’t connect to pc. Please Help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My keyboard and mouse won’t connect to pc. Please Help: So my brother just gave me his pc since he’s getting a new one but when i plug them in they don’t work on the login. They work in bios and advanced settings but i can’t even reset the pc through there it tells me “there was a problem resetting your pc” anything i try it says...
  3. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre: Hi,I'd be grateful if anybody can help, I want to remap the buttons n my new 4500 Comfort Mouse.I have downloaded the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, but it appears only to show my Msoft keyboard, it does not recognise the mouse at all or I am unable to work out how to...
  4. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre: Hi,I'd be grateful if anybody can help, I want to remap the buttons n my new 4500 Comfort Mouse.I have downloaded the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, but it appears only to show my Msoft keyboard, it does not recognise the mouse at all or I am unable to work out how to...
  5. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Mouse drivers showing up in keyboard section, keyboard drivers showing up in mouse section

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse drivers showing up in keyboard section, keyboard drivers showing up in mouse section: is this a problem? if so how can i solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-drivers-showing-up-in-keyboard-section/5fb0eead-4191-4aa7-9788-e6400e7088d4
  7. mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP.: I was getting a pop-up that said not enough power supplied to USB port..I only had mouse and keyboard in USB ports. Usually restarting or unplugging and plugging back in was fixing the problem. Kept happening and recently just re installed drivers for keyboard and was good...
  8. Keyboard and mouse not working - urgent help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse not working - urgent help please: I have obviously done something but not sure what I had been having problems with a Logitech MK850 combi working with the unifying receiver so set it for Bluetooth and all was fine. My supplier wanted me to try again with the receiver in a different port. This is what I...
  9. Wifi options not showing up??? Help please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi options not showing up??? Help please.: So my pc automatically updated Windows yesterday and when I started up my PC today, it wasnt connected to any wifi networks. There are zero wifi networks showing up, and I dont see the option to enable wifi at all on the network settings. Did the update fuck up my connections...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD no mouse or keyboard, please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD no mouse or keyboard, please help!: Hi guys! My pc got the BSOD yesterday and I got stuck in a boot loop. When I got out of the loop I have a BSOD with no mouse of keyboard and just the black screen. Please help me!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. why does it show a mouse device for my keyboard device in device manager

3. mouse reading as a keyboard