Windows 10: Mouse sometimes won't let me click anything behind the window I have open until I open task...

Discus and support Mouse sometimes won't let me click anything behind the window I have open until I open task... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So basically I can click anything on the window or game that is open but nothing behind it Also mouse randomly clicks sometimes (and scrolls) if anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sphinxcee, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Mouse sometimes won't let me click anything behind the window I have open until I open task...

So basically I can click anything on the window or game that is open but nothing behind it Also mouse randomly clicks sometimes (and scrolls) if anyone has any idea what this could be Please help

I've tried uninstalling the mouse drivers restarting pc and plugging back in to no avail.

as soon as I open task manager the mouse works fine I'm really in need of help please.

submitted by /u/Sphinxcee
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sphinxcee, Oct 15, 2020

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Oct 15, 2020
  4. khashayar Win User

Mouse sometimes won't let me click anything behind the window I have open until I open task...

Transcend 500GB won't open!

Hi everybody,

Few days ago I was working with my computer as always, all of a sudden my external HDD Transcend 500GB stopped working. I was not using any files from the HDD, however I'm not sure if they were busy by a hidden task. I found the drive was ejected and since then, every time I tried to open it by double clicking on the icon, windows says I need to format the drive in order to use it.

I tried to scan it using Partition Find and Mount and apparently there was no issue found. Unfortunately the software did not provide any log.

Could you please help me find a solution for this problem? Do you suggest scanning for bad sectors? What software?

Khashayar

PS. I was advised to take the HDD out of USB enclosure and put into another one and recover files. Because it's possible that the USB enclosure caused the HDD not to open. I tried to recover files without changing the enclosure. but the problem is that I prefer testing the drive before opening the case !

khashayar, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Mouse sometimes won't let me click anything behind the window I have open until I open task...

1. Mouse sometimes won't let me click anything behind the window I have open until I open task... - Similar Threads - Mouse sometimes won't

2. I cannot use steam windows won't let me open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot use steam windows won't let me open it: I cannot use steam. I downloaded the setup exe for it and windows won't let me open it. Something pops up and tells me to change app recommendation settings but i cant find that. How can I fix this?...
  3. I have to click my mouse so many times to open anything. Why is this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have to click my mouse so many times to open anything. Why is this?: Why do I have to click my mouse so many times to open anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-to-click-my-mouse-so-many-times-to-open/2c872a99-c5a9-4771-a394-85e9938dbd94
  4. I have to click my mouse so many times to open anything. Why is this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have to click my mouse so many times to open anything. Why is this?: Why do I have to click my mouse so many times to open anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-to-click-my-mouse-so-many-times-to-open/2c872a99-c5a9-4771-a394-85e9938dbd94
  5. I have to click my mouse so many times to open anything. Why is this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows 10 Freezing and Mouse Not Clicking I have to open Task Manager as a "Cheat"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freezing and Mouse Not Clicking I have to open Task Manager as a "Cheat": Hello,I've been having these problems and I cant find a way to solve it. I didnt installed or changed anything on my laptop, and I startedhaving some problems.Problems in the last days:- While navigation through the internet chrome or edge, it starts randomly to open new tabs...
  7. Windows 10 glitchy and won't let me click anything?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 glitchy and won't let me click anything?: Guys anyone got any ideas why my Windows 10 is glitchy after being on for an hour? So once it's on for 1 hour or more when I click the windows button it loads as usual but I can't sign out or shut down it just closes the start menu? Also when I click on a program it doesn't...
  8. My computer won't let me open anything and there's no background

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer won't let me open anything and there's no background: Pls help heres a pic[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-let-me-open-anything-and-theres/c4c6d37a-a9c6-4d29-bb1e-c446a6d89191
  9. Win10 bug: Can't click anything until i open task manager with ctrl alt del

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 bug: Can't click anything until i open task manager with ctrl alt del: Hello. I have this super annoying bug and I can not fix it. Every few mins or so, I can't click anything on dekstop, chrome or anywhere else until I open task manager by going ctrl-alt-del, or unless I wait some time (like 10-15 seconds or so). Does anyone know a fix?...
  10. Windows 10 won't let me open the start button, or anything else.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't let me open the start button, or anything else.: I have limited use of someone else's computer to request this help, because my laptop is completely useless since upgrading to Windows 10. The start button does nothing when I click on it. I can't even shut down! & Chrome takes about 5 minutes to come up, but then, no...