Windows 10: Mouse speed doesnt change when I change it.....nothing happens. Can someone please help me?...

Discus and support Mouse speed doesnt change when I change it.....nothing happens. Can someone please help me?... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlchemicAdamDenver [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlchemicAdamDenver, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Mouse speed doesnt change when I change it.....nothing happens. Can someone please help me?...

/u/AlchemicAdamDenver, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Quick change for mouse scroll options

Hello Frank, *Smile

The registry location for this setting is below from step 5 in option 3 of the tutorial below.

Change Mouse Scroll Speed in Windows 10

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop

WheelScrollLines string value (1 to 100)

Brink, Feb 24, 2021
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Mouse speed doesnt change when I change it.....nothing happens. Can someone please help me?...

processor changing speed??

well since an E8500 doesnt run with a 6 multi unless set in bios to do so, or speed step is controlling it, I have to say you just didnt notice it.

sneekypeet, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Mouse speed doesnt change when I change it.....nothing happens. Can someone please help me?...

1. Mouse speed doesnt change when I change it.....nothing happens. Can someone please help me?... - Similar Threads - Mouse speed doesnt

2. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me please?: On my windows 10 Lenovo G585 I'm at 75% to 100% CPU usage and 90% to 100% Disk. I have tried deleting everything from this laptop but I'm at a loss. Can someone help me please? You need to know anything just ask....
  3. Can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help me: I have a gateway small notebook PC when turned on the gateway sign comes up then the Lil ring goes for about one min then black screen then the gateway sign again. And so forth I am stumped please help. The gateway was gifted to me so there isn't much I know about it...
  4. Can someone help me please!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me please!: I've been trying everything to fix my 100% disk issue but nothing seems to work I've tried to optimise my disk, increase my virtual ram and nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-please/a627d3df-a4e2-40f3-ac9b-40d797c07308
  5. Can someone please help me?!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can someone please help me?!: I upgraded my laptop to windows 10. Once I did that I noticed something in the right corner and It said windows is not activated and that I needed to activate windows 10. It also mentioned something about a product key? I am a little confused so if anyone out there can help...
  6. Can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me: I’m trying to boot up my computer, and no matter what I do, I get a BSOD with “critical process died”. I’ve tried booting into safe mode, but the same thing happens. Edit: if this helps, I updated my gpu drivers yesterday, and updated windows a few days ago. submitted by...
  7. Can someone please help me?

Can someone please help me?: I am having issues with WMI provider host. There are no errors in event viewer, and it oddly enough is causing my CPU fan to go FULL speed when enabled. It only uses around 2% usage when enabled, but for some reason it makes my CPU fan max out. I disabled it for now, but i...
  8. Can someone please help me? I was messing around with changing the directories for my...

Can someone please help me? I was messing around with changing the directories for my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/_OlieOlieOlie_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkms2n/can_someone_please_help_me_i_was_messing_around/
  9. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help me please?: I was playing Minecraft, as you do when you are bored, and suddenly, my game crashed I don't think that's very important which is why I'm keeping the category on Win 10 and not Gaming on Win 10. That wasn't really out of the ordinary because my laptop isn't that great and...
  10. Can someone help me?? PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?? PLEASE: Hi!! can someone help me fix my taskbar. So i was casually browsing then it suddenly goes to a Blue Screen! after the collecting of some error info and restarted my laptop .After that i tried opening it and then this messaged pop out "the selected boot device failed " after...