Windows 10: Mouse speed so slow

Discus and support Mouse speed so slow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why does pointer precision slow my mouse down so much? I have my mouse speed turned all the way up, I have the specific driver for my mouse also turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cparello, Mar 15, 2020.

1. cparello Win User

Mouse speed so slow

Why does pointer precision slow my mouse down so much? I have my mouse speed turned all the way up, I have the specific driver for my mouse also turned all the way up and if i uncheck pointer precision the mouse speed is barely tolerable. With it checked the mouse pointer speed is so slow I have to pick up my mouse to or 3 times to make it across 1 screen and I have 3 screens in extended mode.

Win 10 pro version 1909

os build 18363.720

:)

cparello, Mar 15, 2020

2. Mouse speed and precision slow

Hi,

As per the info provided, I understand that you are facing an issue with the speed in which the mouse pointer moves in your display screen. If this is the scenario, I would like to inform that the above has no connection with your resolution.

To begin with, I would like to know which mouse settings did you change to gain the desired outcome?

To adjust the pointer speed, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

1. Open Control Panel and navigate to Mouse.

2. Here click the Pointer Option tab, under Motion
    adjust the pointer speed accordingly.

3. Click on Apply and OK

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Click and drag keeps speeding up on touchpad

Hi,

Do you face this issue while moving the mouse cursor normally on the desktop screen?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to slow down the mouse cursor speed.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on mouse.
    • under pointers options tab adjust the pointer speed, click
      a
      pply and ok

let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Mouse speed so slow

Mouse pointer speed too slow

Connected a Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 and even with the mouse pointer speed all the way up its too slow. Tried unchecking Enhance precision - didn't help.

Running at 1920 x 1080 so I need more speed! Wired USB mouse works just fine.

Please Help!

Moved from insider

DonaldIvie, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Mouse speed so slow

1. Mouse speed so slow - Similar Threads - Mouse speed slow

2. Why my download speed so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my download speed so slow?: Why is my download speed so slow? - Microsoft CommunityI tried to use these methods in the link-up there by - In method 1: I don't have the gpedit.msc- The second: I used it but I can't get in any link they're unreachable and some of my country's social apps can't connect to...
  3. dawdling speed and network connection is so slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dawdling speed and network connection is so slow: I'm having issue with my desktop. I'm using it earlier and it works really slow afterwards. I restarting and it trutrns with speed but I cannot connect with my internet now....
  4. dawdling speed and network connection is so slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dawdling speed and network connection is so slow: I'm having issue with my desktop. I'm using it earlier and it works really slow afterwards. I restarting and it trutrns with speed but I cannot connect with my internet now....
  5. dawdling speed and network connection is so slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Random slowness in touchpad mouse speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random slowness in touchpad mouse speed: This started recently where my mouse would sometimes malfunction where it would do one of two things. So my mouse would be completely fine when used from starting up my laptop and a few minutes later, it might slow down. It isn't delayed, it is just less responsive and less...
  7. slow mouse speed win10

slow mouse speed win10: Since my last update, my computer's mouse pointer has been very slow, and nothing I do in setting seems to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-mouse-speed-win10/7bf9a9c1-f976-4680-b0e3-977d88de7420
  8. Why is my download speed so slow?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my download speed so slow?: I've recently been noticing my download speeds for files have been very slow. I've run a speed test, and it said my download speed is greater than 60 Mb/s, but when I go to download a file, it barely exceeds 100kb/s. This happened very suddenly too, in the past, speeds were...
  9. Why is download speed so slow at 4.3mbps?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is download speed so slow at 4.3mbps?: I have two computers. Acer and Asus computers. The problem is downloading speed on the Asus computer. It shows the average download speed (background) to be 4.3mbps while the Acer computer shows 33mbps. Why is the 4.3mbps so slow. It takes forever to download windows update...
  10. Mouse pointer speed slowed dramatically

Mouse pointer speed slowed dramatically: I'm well aware of the pointer speed setting under Mouse Options in the Control Panel (interesting point about that later), but it's not something I had messed with, and isn't something I could have accidentally messed with this morning. Nevertheless, my pointer speed...