Windows 10: Mouse speed

Discus and support Mouse speed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some time I've been using laptops with MWB's and for 8months I now use powerful towers. When scrolling to other PC, mouse speeds up?.. Yes, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pattm123, Sep 30, 2019.

1. pattm123 Win User

Mouse speed

For some time I've been using laptops with MWB's and for 8months I now use powerful towers. When scrolling to other PC, mouse speeds up?.. Yes, I have ticked >toher options>Move mouse relatively on one, either one or both, No go. Can anyone help? I have only just updated but can't blame this as there have been 2 other updates since and before any update I still had the problem. Windows 10

:)

pattm123, Sep 30, 2019

2. Wandering mouse

Hi,

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to adjust the mouse speed and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Type mouse on the search bar and select Mouse and touchpad settings.
    • Select Additional Mouse Settings.
    • Select Pointer Options and adjust the mouse speed under Motion.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Click and drag keeps speeding up on touchpad

Hi,

Do you face this issue while moving the mouse cursor normally on the desktop screen?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to slow down the mouse cursor speed.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on mouse.
    • under pointers options tab adjust the pointer speed, click
      a
      pply and ok

let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Mouse speed

Mouse speed and precision slow

Hi,

As per the info provided, I understand that you are facing an issue with the speed in which the mouse pointer moves in your display screen. If this is the scenario, I would like to inform that the above has no connection with your resolution.

To begin with, I would like to know which mouse settings did you change to gain the desired outcome?

To adjust the pointer speed, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

1. Open Control Panel and navigate to Mouse.

2. Here click the Pointer Option tab, under Motion
    adjust the pointer speed accordingly.

3. Click on Apply and OK

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Mouse speed

1. Mouse speed - Similar Threads - Mouse speed

2. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed: I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad.I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the...
  3. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed: I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad.I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the...
  4. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I change the mouse speed of the adaptive joystick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the mouse speed of the adaptive joystick?: Just bought the adaptive hub and adapt joystick in a hope of using it to control mouse. Using the accessory centre to assign buttons but just getting tiny steps of movement with each push of a direction. How do you achieve a smoother, faster mouse movement?...
  6. How do I change the mouse speed of the adaptive joystick?

How do I change the mouse speed of the adaptive joystick?: Just bought the adaptive hub and adapt joystick in a hope of using it to control mouse. Using the accessory centre to assign buttons but just getting tiny steps of movement with each push of a direction. How do you achieve a smoother, faster mouse movement?...
  7. There's no option to change movement speed on Microsoft Roblox to keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's no option to change movement speed on Microsoft Roblox to keyboard and mouse: Using a windows 11 pc, I downloaded Roblox off the Microsoft store. I'm trying to use shift lock but it is not working. Yes the game IS compatible with shift lock and the option is infact on.Yet no matter what moment option in settings I use it does not work- But I also do...
  8. There's no option to change movement speed on Microsoft Roblox to keyboard and mouse

There's no option to change movement speed on Microsoft Roblox to keyboard and mouse: Using a windows 11 pc, I downloaded Roblox off the Microsoft store. I'm trying to use shift lock but it is not working. Yes the game IS compatible with shift lock and the option is infact on.Yet no matter what moment option in settings I use it does not work- But I also do...
  9. Mouse speed drops unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse speed drops unexpectedly: I will describe in detail all about my problems including some details. I used this poisonous ultimate version as early as January 5, 2022, but on that day I reinstalled my desktop NVIDIA graphics card and Intel processor system. I didn't expect it to affect my mouse speed,...
  10. Mouse speed drops unexpectedly

Mouse speed drops unexpectedly: I will describe in detail all about my problems including some details. I used this poisonous ultimate version as early as January 5, 2022, but on that day I reinstalled my desktop NVIDIA graphics card and Intel processor system. I didn't expect it to affect my mouse speed,...