Windows 10: Mouse speed

Discus and support Mouse speed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some time I've been using laptops with MWB's and for 8months I now use powerful towers. When scrolling to other PC, mouse speeds up?.. Yes, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pattm123, Sep 30, 2019.

1. pattm123 Win User

Mouse speed

For some time I've been using laptops with MWB's and for 8months I now use powerful towers. When scrolling to other PC, mouse speeds up?.. Yes, I have ticked >toher options>Move mouse relatively on one, either one or both, No go. Can anyone help? I have only just updated but can't blame this as there have been 2 other updates since and before any update I still had the problem. Windows 10

:)

pattm123, Sep 30, 2019

2. Wandering mouse

Hi,

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to adjust the mouse speed and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Type mouse on the search bar and select Mouse and touchpad settings.
    • Select Additional Mouse Settings.
    • Select Pointer Options and adjust the mouse speed under Motion.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Click and drag keeps speeding up on touchpad

Hi,

Do you face this issue while moving the mouse cursor normally on the desktop screen?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to slow down the mouse cursor speed.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on mouse.
    • under pointers options tab adjust the pointer speed, click
      a
      pply and ok

let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Mouse speed

Mouse speed and precision slow

Hi,

As per the info provided, I understand that you are facing an issue with the speed in which the mouse pointer moves in your display screen. If this is the scenario, I would like to inform that the above has no connection with your resolution.

To begin with, I would like to know which mouse settings did you change to gain the desired outcome?

To adjust the pointer speed, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

1. Open Control Panel and navigate to Mouse.

2. Here click the Pointer Option tab, under Motion
    adjust the pointer speed accordingly.

3. Click on Apply and OK

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Mouse speed

1. Mouse speed - Similar Threads - Mouse speed

2. Random slowness in touchpad mouse speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random slowness in touchpad mouse speed: This started recently where my mouse would sometimes malfunction where it would do one of two things. So my mouse would be completely fine when used from starting up my laptop and a few minutes later, it might slow down. It isn't delayed, it is just less responsive and less...
  3. Double mouse speed, which one is faster?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Double mouse speed, which one is faster?: As you can tell, I'm dumb with this kind of thing. But I want to know what's the fastest way to click, I tried slow and fast but it doesn't seem to change....
  4. i tried to change my mouse speed and this happened, what does this mean? And I don't know...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i tried to change my mouse speed and this happened, what does this mean? And I don't know...: Its just a big red X and when I pressed details the text below showed upSee the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box . ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not...
  5. Mouse speed very fast at start up and just before restart

Mouse speed very fast at start up and just before restart: This problem occurred apparently for no real reason around two weeks ago. Every time I load into Windows 10 the mouse cursor speed is much faster than the speed I have set it at in the 'mouse settings'. Once a few programmes have loaded the mouse speed reverts to the...
  6. Mouse speed doesnt change when I change it.....nothing happens. Can someone please help me?...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse speed doesnt change when I change it.....nothing happens. Can someone please help me?...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlchemicAdamDenver [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrgvw7/mouse_speed_doesnt_change_when_i_change_itnothing/
  7. How do I make my mouse speed consistent

How do I make my mouse speed consistent: When I move my mouse a quarter of the way across my mousepad fast, it can go all the way across the screen, but I have to move it the full length of the mousepad slowly for it to get across the screen. Is there anyway to change it. submitted by /u/xXnitefortXx [link]...
  8. Mouse speed

Mouse speed: I was using my laptop and randomly my mouse speed slowed down tremendously. I was just watching a video, doing nothing else on my laptop. I changed all my mouse settings in windows to FAST, but about 5 seconds after I applied them It was slow again, can someone help?...
  9. Why is my mouse speed like 5000~ DPI on log-in?

Why is my mouse speed like 5000~ DPI on log-in?: Ive noticed that my mouse speed is super super SUPER fast until my Mouse Software kicks in on start-up and makes it to my personal preference. I am unsure why. I know its not the Software (G HUB) and I have reinstalled Device Manager drivers with a restart. Any help on this?...
  10. G502 Lightspeed Mouse speed

G502 Lightspeed Mouse speed: I have the G502 Lightspeed mouse on my ASUS gaming laptop and recently the speed slowed to an annoyingly slow speed. i have adjusted the speed to the max speed in settings which works, for about 2 minutes and the speed slows down again. How do i fix it?...