Windows 10: Mouse sticks between screens of dual monitors

Discus and support Mouse sticks between screens of dual monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I keep my mouse from sticking between dual moniters? I run windows 10, should I go back to 8?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by terrie_0255, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Mouse sticks between screens of dual monitors

How do I keep my mouse from sticking between dual moniters? I run windows 10, should I go back to 8?

:)

terrie_0255, Jan 31, 2020

2. Dual monitor, Dual mouse??

Hello,

Please share this information to assist you better.

• How have you setup dual monitors?
    • Are you referring to use 2 different mouse/keyboard with the dual monitor setup?
    If yes, the mouse or keyboard may function same as one another. Since, it has to be connected to single PC/tower.

However, setting up 2 different mouse/keyboard with the Dual- monitor setup, it may not function separately for each monitor.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Aloguy Win User
    Dual monitor, Dual mouse??

I have dual monitors, but I was wondering if I can have a mouse and/or keyboard for each. And if so, then how?

Aloguy, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Mouse sticks between screens of dual monitors

Changing cursor exit direction on dual screens

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are you are unable to move the mouse cursor from left to right when using Dual monitor.

We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when the display setting are not set accordingly.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Right Click from Desktop.
    • Click on Display.
    • You will see two monitors connected.
    • Click on the first monitor.
    • Place check mark on make the monitor as main display.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Mouse sticks between screens of dual monitors

1. Mouse sticks between screens of dual monitors - Similar Threads - Mouse sticks between

2. mouse settings with dual monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse settings with dual monitors: Windows 10 system. I use two monitors and routinely move the cursor from one to the other. Recently upgraded to Norton Ultimate and the mouse pointer will now not move smoothly from one monitor to the other. Also, the display locations seem to reset the opposite of the actual...
  3. [SOLVED] Dual monitors no mouse on second screen.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    [SOLVED] Dual monitors no mouse on second screen.: I just installed a new (used) GPU and now cannot move mouse to second screen. Titan X GTX 12GB card. Monitors same make and model. ( Worked fine on prior GPU ) Second monitor has taskbar but no desktop icons. If I open programs that previously had panes on each monitor they...
  4. Dragging windows between dual monitors

Dragging windows between dual monitors: PLEASE NOTE that this problem only began a few weeks ago and NO HARDWARE or SOFTWARE CHANGES were made to the system.Until recently, when I have a window maximized, I could grab it by the title bar and drag it across to the other display. When I did it, the application window...
  5. Windows 10 - Mouse cursor sticks to edge between multiple monitors

Windows 10 - Mouse cursor sticks to edge between multiple monitors: I'm actually just here because the previous thread Windows 10 - Mouse cursor sticks to edge between multiple monitors Was locked with an unsatisfactory resolution of " Report it in the Hub App" Instead of the actual solution which i believe i have. The Issue: Based on what...
  6. White line in between dual monitor screen

White line in between dual monitor screen: Recently I bought a new PC and connected 2 monitors to it. I noticed that there is a vertical white line at the left hand side of the monitor on the right. It only shows when I am on desktop screen on my monitor on the right, or when I am on the windows on the left monitor....
  7. Windows 10 - Mouse cursor sticks to edge between multiple monitors - Continued

Windows 10 - Mouse cursor sticks to edge between multiple monitors - Continued: The original 21 page thread has become locked after a response from 'Cyber_Defend_Team'. Does anyone where to find the 'Feedback Hub app.' which is mentioned in their reply? I can confirm, in my case, Windows has alwys been updated to latest. I can also confirm this...
  8. Switching between single and dual monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching between single and dual monitors: I have a dual monitor setup but often only need a single monitor. Windows does not recognize if the second monitor is off and will attempt to open apps and windows in the non existent second monitor forcing me to switch it on. Is this the default behavior and is there any way...
  9. Mouse movement between monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse movement between monitors: I had two monitors and recently upgraded one of them to a 32" one. Before the change my mouse moved left to get to the left monitor and right to go back to the right one, no problem. All I did was turn off the computer, unplug the VGA cable for the old one and plug in the new...
  10. My mouse lags between dual monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mouse lags between dual monitors: Does anyone have a solution please? I'm using an HP Spectre notebook with a Dynadock hub linked to 2 monitors. The mouse is really slow - so annoying! Thanks in advance...