Windows 10: mouse stop working when usb drive plugged into to my windows 10 notebook

Discus and support mouse stop working when usb drive plugged into to my windows 10 notebook in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My wireless mouse stop working when usb drive plugged into to my windows 10 notebook.This question is listed as having been asked before but no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeffCirson, May 5, 2021.

1. mouse stop working when usb drive plugged into to my windows 10 notebook

My wireless mouse stop working when usb drive plugged into to my windows 10 notebook.This question is listed as having been asked before but no resolution.I have checked for latest updates

:)

JeffCirson, May 5, 2021

2. USB mouse stopped working

Why has my usb mouse stopped working now that I have downloaded the latest update for windows 10? It is driving me insane. It works in chrome and when I move the list of emails received, but will not work inside the emails. I have tried all the suggestions
    going (including uninstall, etc) but still it will not work.

PamHankins, May 5, 2021
  3. USB mouse stops working when you plug in a USB thumb drive

Hi all, so I have WIndows 10Pro. I have an Anker USB 4 port hub.

I am using a Microfot Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 5000.

When I plug in a USB thumb drive into the USB port, my mouse and keyboard stop responding. As soon as I unplug the USB drive, everything comes back to normal. But if I plug the USB drive into the PC directly, the mouse and keyboard work fine.

If I plug the Wireless receiver into the PC it works a LITTLE better, the keyboard does not respond at the same speed as it normally does and misses letters when I type (fast).

Fern Turpin (fern), May 5, 2021
  4. mouse stop working when usb drive plugged into to my windows 10 notebook

Sometime Usb Mouse Stop Working when i plug my phone with usb Cable !

my desktop have windows 10 2016 ltsb version.
    i have a usb mouse and it is plug n play and manufacturer doesn't have any driver for it.
    whenever i plug my android phone with usb ,, sometime mouse stop working but light is on in mouse.changing port doesn't help and i've to restart my pc and only then my mouse work.this doesn't happen all the time when i plug my phone but it happen sometime. this pc is in a shop so i've to plug many phones so problem is big for me. and i also have seen this problem with usb printer.

pls suggest me how can i solve this problem...
    thank you very much....

LoverOfLove, May 5, 2021
Thema:

mouse stop working when usb drive plugged into to my windows 10 notebook

1. mouse stop working when usb drive plugged into to my windows 10 notebook - Similar Threads - mouse stop working

2. my usb drive wont work when plugging into computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my usb drive wont work when plugging into computer: i just found out about homebrew on my wii the play games on sd cards or usb and i installed a homebrew theme on my usb didnt know where to put it so its just in the first bit and now its not reading...
  3. my usb drive wont work when plugging into computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my usb drive wont work when plugging into computer: i just found out about homebrew on my wii the play games on sd cards or usb and i installed a homebrew theme on my usb didnt know where to put it so its just in the first bit and now its not reading...
  4. Keyboard and mouse stop working when a USB Flash Drive is connected

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard and mouse stop working when a USB Flash Drive is connected: [ATTACH]In this post, we will describe possible solutions for the problem in which the keyboard and mouse stop working when a USB Flash Drive is connected. According to the feedback of affected users, their USB devices like keyboards, mice, etc., work fine until they connect...
  5. USB mouse stops working when you plug in a USB thumb drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB mouse stops working when you plug in a USB thumb drive: Hi all, so I have WIndows 10Pro. I have an Anker USB 4 port hub. I am using a Microfot Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 5000. When I plug in a USB thumb drive into the USB port, my mouse and keyboard stop responding. As soon as I unplug the USB drive, everything comes back to...
  6. USB mouse stops working when USB flash drive is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB mouse stops working when USB flash drive is plugged in.: Hello. I have a problem with my USB 3.0 ports on 2 of my PCs. Problem description: Windows 10 Pro, genuine, with latest updates, latest drivers original, not driverpack or other s*** and BIOS. System is on WD NVMe SSD on one PC and Samsung sata SSD on the other one....
  7. USB mouse stopped working

USB mouse stopped working: Why has my usb mouse stopped working now that I have downloaded the latest update for windows 10? It is driving me insane. It works in chrome and when I move the list of emails received, but will not work inside the emails. I have tried all the suggestions going (including...
  8. Keyboard and mouse stop working when I plug in a USB flash drive.

Keyboard and mouse stop working when I plug in a USB flash drive.: Today I bought a 32GB flash drive and when I plug it in my mouse loses power and my keyboard wont accept input (lights are still on) Ive tried it on several computers and they all work fine. I changed out the keyboard and mouse and now the mouse still works while the...
  9. USB Mouse | Stopped Working

USB Mouse | Stopped Working: Hi! My USB mouse was working perfectly all morning. Everything was fine up until I restarted my laptop. I've looked online and through posts on here and nothing seems to work. The USB mouse works with my other laptop that I rarely use, but it doesn't respond to my primary...
  10. Sometime Usb Mouse Stop Working when i plug my phone with usb Cable !

Sometime Usb Mouse Stop Working when i plug my phone with usb Cable !: my desktop have windows 10 2016 ltsb version. i have a usb mouse and it is plug n play and manufacturer doesn't have any driver for it. whenever i plug my android phone with usb ,, sometime mouse stop working but light is on in mouse.changing port doesn't help and i've to...