Windows 10: mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver

Discus and support mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my mouse randomly goes to bottom left of monitor. Have updated driver, tried new mouse, uninstalled device. Nothing worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Brigham1, Jan 27, 2024.

1. mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver

my mouse randomly goes to bottom left of monitor. Have updated driver, tried new mouse, uninstalled device. Nothing worked

:)

David Brigham1, Jan 27, 2024
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jan 27, 2024
  3. stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

alandeane1, Jan 27, 2024
  4. Riel Alc Win User

mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver

Mouse Stuck Top Left Corner

Thank you for your reply.

It seems that the driver of your mouse is not compatible with Windows 10 1709, since you've tried all the troubleshooting steps that can resolve the issue. In this case, we suggest contacting the mouse manufacturer to install the most updated driver that will
    work with Windows 10 1709.

Please post back if you have any Windows concerns for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Jan 27, 2024
Thema:

mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver

1. mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver - Similar Threads - mouse stuck corner

2. My mouse is stuck in the corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is stuck in the corner: I was using my pc when my mouse started jittering to the corner, with a small white dot blinking. It won’t move from there and when I try to move it, it goes back to the corner. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. My mouse is stuck in the corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse is stuck in the corner: I was using my pc when my mouse started jittering to the corner, with a small white dot blinking. It won’t move from there and when I try to move it, it goes back to the corner. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver: my mouse randomly goes to bottom left of monitor. Have updated driver, tried new mouse, uninstalled device. Nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-stuck-in-corner-with-up-to-date-driver/fb7faeca-17b6-45dc-9cc7-c0c0d132831b
  5. mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver: my mouse randomly goes to bottom left of monitor. Have updated driver, tried new mouse, uninstalled device. Nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-stuck-in-corner-with-up-to-date-driver/fb7faeca-17b6-45dc-9cc7-c0c0d132831b
  6. Camera driver up dates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera driver up dates: I AM ON WINDOWS 11 PRO JUST WANDERING HOW TO UP DATE CAMERA DRIVERS THIS IS BUILT IN CAM ON MY ASUS THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-driver-up-dates/0e883aa5-8e1e-4077-8729-463b6e2fa7d7
  7. My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix: I was watching videos on my pc today but then my mouse just went to the very right of my monitor and the cursor fixed itself on a position on the screen and wouldn't move, no matter how much I dragged the mouse around. It would flick in the direction I was dragging, then back...
  8. My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix: I was watching videos on my pc today but then my mouse just went to the very right of my monitor and the cursor fixed itself on a position on the screen and wouldn't move, no matter how much I dragged the mouse around. It would flick in the direction I was dragging, then back...
  9. My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix

10. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...