Windows 10: Mouse Stutter/Freeze

Discus and support Mouse Stutter/Freeze in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently my mouse started to stutter across the screen or freeze. I've searched and looked for ways to fix it but none of the methods seem to help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ClapPineappleCheeks, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Mouse Stutter/Freeze

Recently my mouse started to stutter across the screen or freeze. I've searched and looked for ways to fix it but none of the methods seem to help me resolve this problem. This is starting to irritate me and I don't know if I should factory reset my pc. Can anyone please help me

submitted by /u/ClapPineappleCheeks
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ClapPineappleCheeks, Dec 7, 2019

2. mouse stuttering

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Are you using a wired or a wireless mouse?
    3. Also let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to fix this issue?
    4. What is the make and model of your mouse?

I understand that it can be disappointing to notice 'mouse stuttering' even in the new mouse. We will look into this for you. Please reply with the answers to the questions below so that we can assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps.

However, you may refer this article on Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard
    problems in Windows
    and check if it helps.

We await your response.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Dec 7, 2019
  4. TMH
    TMH Win User

Mouse Stutter/Freeze

Mouse stutters on start up, but works normal after a few minutes

I've recently got a new computer, and I've noticed when I turn it out, the mouse stutters at first. For the first few minutes, I can move the mouse for a second, then it freezes for a few seconds, then it moves for a second again, etc...

I've currently not got another mouse to try with, but I wondered if any body had any suggestions I could try whilst I try and source another mouse to test with.

I'm running the following

1. Win 10 Pro
    2. i7-4790K (Not overclocked)
    3. 16gb ram (this was salvaged from my old computer, so it's a few years old)
    4. Nvidia 980 ti
    5. Mouse is a Razor Oubourous.

If you need any more info, or specs, let me know and I'll add them.

Thema:

Mouse Stutter/Freeze

1. Mouse Stutter/Freeze - Similar Threads - Mouse Stutter Freeze

2. Mouse stuttering and freezing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stuttering and freezing.: Hey, recently my mouse is freezing a lot which is very annoying while playing games I searched about it and found the [Human Interface Device] driver was not up to date, so I updated them with Driver Booster and problem was fixed but after I uninstalled the software Driver...
  3. Mouse stuttering and freezing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stuttering and freezing.: Hey, recently my mouse is freezing a lot which is very annoying while playing games I searched about it and found the [Human Interface Device] driver was not up to date, so I updated them with Driver Booster and problem was fixed but after I uninstalled the software Driver...
  4. mouse stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse stuttering: Hello,Im having this issue since i added my second monitor to my main monitor 60hz side monitor and my main is 144hz whenever i play games i see it the most bcs i play on low sensitivity, its getting really annoying, im using a logitech G305 lightspeed, i even got a...
  5. mouse stuttering

mouse stuttering: Hello,Im having this issue since i added my second monitor to my main monitor 60hz side monitor and my main is 144hz whenever i play games i see it the most bcs i play on low sensitivity, its getting really annoying, im using a logitech G305 lightspeed, i even got a...
  6. Mouse stuttering

Mouse stuttering: Hi all!I've a Logitech G G604 Lightspeed wireless mouse but since a month or so it keeps stuttering like it disconnects for a couple of seconds. The weird thing is that when I'm ingame there seems no stuttering at all, only when I'm using my desktop besides gaming.Like 8...
  7. Mouse pointer periodically freezes and stutters

Mouse pointer periodically freezes and stutters: As the title implies, the mouse on my windows 10 laptop will occasionally freeze and stutter semi-uncontrollably. This typically happens while in-game, especially when loading a game. I have done a bit of research and tried some generic fixes reinstalling drivers, etc and...
  8. Mouse stuttering and freezing

Mouse stuttering and freezing: Help, on my completely updated computer new case + all new internal components whichever of 2 mice that I have used, both will stutter and/or freeze randomly regardless of what program is running. Only one mouse is connected at any time. Both connect via USB dongle, are...
  9. mouse stuttering

mouse stuttering: so my mouse started stuttering a few days ago, i've already tried everything i could find on the internet to fix this. now i bought a new mouse but i needed to adjust te sensitivity. right after i touch the windows mouse settings it's ruined again and my mouse stutters...
  10. Random audio stuttering and mouse freezing

Random audio stuttering and mouse freezing: Hi, my computer will always randomly freeze for 1-3 seconds when I do normal tasks (like using chrome and skype). The freezes cause audio and mouse to also freeze during that time. I tried to swap CPUs, get a new mobo, use different RAM and nothing works. I've got this...