Windows 10: Mouse switch from arrow to circle. BUG

Discus and support Mouse switch from arrow to circle. BUG in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having an issue with my mouse. Every time I'm on chrome, or in discord. The mouse switch to an arrow to a circle with a little dot in the middle.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fernando González Burgos, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Mouse switch from arrow to circle. BUG

I am having an issue with my mouse. Every time I'm on chrome, or in discord. The mouse switch to an arrow to a circle with a little dot in the middle. The background of the circle seems to change color to have bigger contrast with the background. This is annoying. How can i solve it?

Also, sometimes the cursor switch from the arrow to a line, a line with a style close as the style of the line that appears when you are wrriting text. Doing right click seems to solve this one.

I have checked the drivers. But it is a plug and play mouse, and the drivers are up to date.

Any guesses on this?

:)

Fernando González Burgos, Jun 11, 2020

2. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I do a lot of screen capture recordings and I can't have my mouse arrow popping up a blue circle every 4 to 5 seconds. I'm not sure exactly when this started for me, but now that I'm ready to do some more recording
    I'm noticing it constantly.

Here's a solution I've found to at least stop the blue circle:

• Start with the Microsoft suggestion of going to the mouse properties.
    • Click on the "Pointers" tab.
    • Select the "Working In Background" pointer and click on "Browse"
    • Select the first mouse arrow option (the one that looks like a normal mouse arrow)
    This doesn't get rid of whatever is causing the system to have to keep working in the background, but it will at least make the blue circle stop popping up.

J Buchmann, Jun 11, 2020
  3. The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

When I have opened a program like Edge on my Windows 10 PC, the cursor changes form from an arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down.
    This new symbol can not activate anything by moving it around with the mouse.
    To close the open program, press Ctrl + Alt + Del to get to the job list.
    At the same time, the circle symbol turns into the well-known arrow, and I can continue the work normally.

How do I avoid the annoying circle icon?

The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

Claes Agerup, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Mouse switch from arrow to circle. BUG

Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

I did a quick video on this fix.

J Buchmann, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Mouse switch from arrow to circle. BUG

1. Mouse switch from arrow to circle. BUG - Similar Threads - Mouse switch arrow

2. Help with switching arrows and wasd.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with switching arrows and wasd.: I am on a laptop, a dell to be more specific and i sometimes need to change mye arrows to the wasd because i lost the left arrow button. But fn+w doesnt work and neither does any of the other options......
  3. Red Dot with circle arrows in Quick Access

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Red Dot with circle arrows in Quick Access: I have a unusual Red Dot with two circle arrows in my Quick Access, lower right corner of screen. The warning says: "Your version of Windows 10 has reached its end of service. Click here to download newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported." I'm running Windows Insider...
  4. Mouse pointer changes to a circle with a centre dot and up/down arrows in it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse pointer changes to a circle with a centre dot and up/down arrows in it: Hi - I pasting in a question asked before - clearly I'm not the only person experiencing this problem. It's driving me mad! It opens multiple pages when I'm online and makes pages go up and down automatically. Here's the original question posted: The cursor changes the...
  5. Mouse Cursor turns into a circle with two arrows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Cursor turns into a circle with two arrows: So randomly since an update, now my cursor will turn into a circle with two arrows and is used to scroll down a web page. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-turns-into-a-circle-with-two-arrows/392639d1-479d-45a8-a420-2caac5a80145
  6. Cursor changes from arrow to circle with two triangles and dot in middle

Cursor changes from arrow to circle with two triangles and dot in middle: When I try to scroll with my mouse the cursor frequently changes from an arrow to a circle with two triangles and I lose control of my ability to scroll. As per the advice of someone I went into the Mouse settings and clicked on "Use Default" but that has not solved the...
  7. flashing blue circle by cursor arrow

flashing blue circle by cursor arrow: Why ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle-by-cursor-arrow/a1c68d0a-1637-4c0b-8d06-6389a07135cf
  8. vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow

vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow: I have done everything I know how to but I still get circles and vibrating around mouse arrow. The windows enlarge and vibrate etc. Also circle bubbles are forming in spots on the desktop. It is very annoying....
  9. mouse arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse arrow: How can I change the color of the mouse arrow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-arrow/419a024d-1362-46b6-b465-f329d7aae609
  10. next to the arrow blue circle always running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    next to the arrow blue circle always running: Blue circle next to the arrow all the time like there is something running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/next-to-the-arrow-blue-circle-always-running/9ce06fa1-d564-4dd6-b44b-50e5d32cfc34