Windows 10: Mouse teleporting and freezing

Discus and support Mouse teleporting and freezing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse has been freezing and teleporting quite often. I got a new mouse but it happened again. I'm not sure if this is a mouse or pc error. Old mice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DustinWu, Jan 13, 2022.

1. DustinWu Win User

Mouse teleporting and freezing

My mouse has been freezing and teleporting quite often. I got a new mouse but it happened again. I'm not sure if this is a mouse or pc error. Old mice was viper mini and currently using hyper x pulse fire haste. Tried uninstalling drivers, changing usb ports but nothing is working.

:)

DustinWu, Jan 13, 2022

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Jan 14, 2022
  3. AidanKai Win User
    Mouse freezes then moves somewhere else

I just got the MX Anywhere 2S, and ever since I started using it, from time to time it would freeze, then teleport to where it would have been if it hadn't had frozen. I saw a question that is basically exactly like this one, but none of the suggestions
    worked. I am pretty sure that it's the mouse that is the problem, but I don't want to get rid of it because it's really expensive and nice. Does anyone know how I can solve this?

Thanks

AidanKai, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Mouse teleporting and freezing

Mouse Freezing need help pls.

Hi Ephraim,

User profile corruption can cause issues with certain devices, including your optical mouse, in
    Windows 10. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Aside from changing USB ports, did you use a different mouse to see if the same issue will occur while playing games?
    • Have you tried checking the manufacturer's website for updated mouse drivers for
      Windows 10?

In the meantime, we suggest creating a new user on your computer to see if your mouse still freezes while using a different local account. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

Regards.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Mouse teleporting and freezing

1. Mouse teleporting and freezing - Similar Threads - Mouse teleporting freezing

2. How to fix mouse teleport in roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix mouse teleport in roblox: When right cick and release mouse will teleport https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-mouse-teleport-in-roblox/1afbf0a0-4da2-4b2b-ae10-761d09da0123
  3. How to fix mouse teleport in roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix mouse teleport in roblox: When right cick and release mouse will teleport https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-mouse-teleport-in-roblox/1afbf0a0-4da2-4b2b-ae10-761d09da0123
  4. Mouse teleporting and freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse teleporting and freezing: My mouse has been freezing and teleporting quite often. I got a new mouse but it happened again. I'm not sure if this is a mouse or pc error. Old mice was viper mini and currently using hyper x pulse fire haste. Tried uninstalling drivers, changing usb ports but nothing is...
  5. Mouse teleporting and freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse teleporting and freezing: My mouse has been freezing and teleporting quite often. I got a new mouse but it happened again. I'm not sure if this is a mouse or pc error. Old mice was viper mini and currently using hyper x pulse fire haste. Tried uninstalling drivers, changing usb ports but nothing is...
  6. My mouse keep jumping around and teleporting and lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse keep jumping around and teleporting and lagging: Its a desktopasus rog strix z490-Ei9-10850k8gb x2 of 3200mhz vengeance pro ram rgbssd evo plus 1tb nzxt kraken z63rtx 3080 asus rog strixcorsaire 750wconnected lan cable 100mbps internetwindow 10 promonitor : g7 oddysey samsung 240hz 1440p 32”using display port.mouse :...
  7. Mouse cursor teleports when a new app is open and clocks by itself

Mouse cursor teleports when a new app is open and clocks by itself: So for the past 2 weeks i have noticed my cursor to teleport to, usually upper corners, or sometime bottom, when a new app is being started. However if you try to move your mouse, the prpblem might be solved or the cursor begins to click aswell, meaning some apps might be...
  8. Mouse teleport

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse teleport: Got a brand new laptop that are windows 10 Using office wired mouse with mouse pad I play games not just one game So I was playing a game than this suddenly happen I was in the game I was looking at the front suddenly it instantly teleport my screen to the right instantly,...
  9. Mouse Cursor Randomly Teleports

Mouse Cursor Randomly Teleports: Hello! Recently I have started to have a problem with my laptop where even as I am not touching anything, my cursor will randomly flash around my screen. By consulting similar questions that people have asked in the past I tried disabling my touchpad, touchscreen, and turned...
  10. Mouse Freezing and then teleporting to where it should be.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Freezing and then teleporting to where it should be.: Hello, I am currently using a Logitech G502 Hero mouse on a Microsoft Book Pro 2. It doesn't matter whether it is in a game, home screen or Word, I will move my mouse pointer around, it will freeze in place for 1-2 seconds and then teleport across the screen to where I have...