Windows 10: mouse theme is returning to basic when rebooting.

Discus and support mouse theme is returning to basic when rebooting. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I changed theme of mouse pointer as I uploaded, but when I reboot then theme is returning to basic one every time. If I open that settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 오피투럽, Jun 3, 2019.

1. mouse theme is returning to basic when rebooting.

mouse theme is returning to basic when rebooting. 7a3fd509-6e0c-434c-88f3-5ee96b7b9c47?upload=true.png

I changed theme of mouse pointer as I uploaded, but when I reboot then theme is returning to basic one every time.

If I open that settings up and push 'OK', the theme will be succeed to use until system turns off.

but I feel really uncomfortable.

I'm using ROCCAT one, can the driver be the reason? can the driver change 'theme', not the settings of hardware like DPI?

:)

오피투럽, Jun 3, 2019

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 3, 2019
  4. mouse theme is returning to basic when rebooting.

ultimate mouse competition!!!

Not really, a mouse being "better" is very personal. For example I use a MS basic optical mouse. it's as basic as the name suggest but I prefer it over all those 20 button ergonomic things. So for me my mouse is better though it would score very low with this list of points.

In fact, how could you give points for a brand? If some Chinese factory makes logitech mice and sells them under their own name as well it would score lower even though the mouse is identical.
    The list is also aimed at wireless being superior, which I totally disagree with. Add to that that mice respond differently with various pads.

DanTheBanjoman, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

mouse theme is returning to basic when rebooting.

1. mouse theme is returning to basic when rebooting. - Similar Threads - mouse theme returning

2. Is there's a basic Windows 7 theme on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there's a basic Windows 7 theme on Windows 10?: I was rapidly pressing f11 on cmd. I noticed that there's a basic Windows 7 themes triggered not long before the cmd became full screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-theres-a-basic-windows-7-theme-on-windows-10/7cd7abab-afd8-4082-9445-a4823a40e5e0
  3. Is there's a basic Windows 7 theme on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there's a basic Windows 7 theme on Windows 10?: I was rapidly pressing f11 on cmd. I noticed that there's a basic Windows 7 themes triggered not long before the cmd became full screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-theres-a-basic-windows-7-theme-on-windows-10/7cd7abab-afd8-4082-9445-a4823a40e5e0
  4. Is there's a basic Windows 7 theme on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My desktop theme and photo disappeared when I rebooted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop theme and photo disappeared when I rebooted.: How do I retrieve them? All I did was reboot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-theme-and-photo-disappeared-when-i/5b34fe62-7d26-4a61-9383-f13c7452ddab
  6. Mouse Pointer Themes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Pointer Themes: In a previous version of Windows maybe version 7 I was able to select themes for my mouse pointer. The theme I enjoyed was Dinosaurs. Is there a addin available which provides more themes for mouse pointers?...
  7. Windows Basic Theme Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Basic Theme Files: I notice wherever there are queries about Windows themes that people get referred to the themes folders as in C:Windows\resources\Themes or C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes. I need to find the main Windows theme which I cannot see in there - only...
  8. Windows 10 using Basic theme

Windows 10 using Basic theme: Hello Recently I installed an old application that only ran well in 16 bit color for some reason and when I set it to the XP compatibility mode and 16 colors the windows aero basic theme was used (the theme from windows 7 with the light blue title bars). During the whole...
  9. Mouse and Theme settings

Mouse and Theme settings: There is both an administrator account (me) and a user account (my partner) on my Win 10 PC. Each account has its own mouse and theme settings. Starting about 2 months ago the settings don't hold and either the theme and mouse settings of one account become the settings for...
  10. Theme resetting at reboot

Theme resetting at reboot: Greetings. I found some nice themes at your thread here: Solved Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members - Windows 10 Forums I have installed one at the time, but after reboot it has reset back to default Windows theme, calling it "unsaved theme". How do I get...