Windows 10: Mouse too slow

Discus and support Mouse too slow in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My mouse in Windows 10 is very slow in games (CS: GO and other games). I can't play CS: GO with 400 DPI because mouse moving too slow. 43506 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sandi1987, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Sandi1987 Win User

Mouse too slow

My mouse in Windows 10 is very slow in games (CS: GO and other games). I can't play CS: GO with 400 DPI because mouse moving too slow.

:)

Sandi1987, Mar 8, 2016

2. Mouse pointer speed too slow

I have a very similar problem. I would like to run 1920 x 1080 on my Dell laptop but even the fastest mouse speed is not fast enough - doesnt matter if I use wireless or wired mouse.

Is there any way to make it faster? I tried to change registry based on this guide How to Get Superfast Mouse, Touchpad Speeds in Windows but nothing changed...

Tonda Kala, Mar 8, 2016
  3. Mouse pointer speed too slow

To further isolate your concern, we suggest that you create a Test User Profile. Using the
    Test User Profile, check if you will have the same issue with your wireless mouse. This is for us to test if the issue is isolated with one User Profile or with multiple accounts.

To create a Test User Profile, follow these steps:

• On Search, type Setting then hit the
      Enter key.

• On Settings window, select Accounts.

• Select Family & other people.

• Select Add someone else to this PC.

• Name the user profile as TEST.

• Assign a password for TEST user, then select
      Next.

• Sign in TEST user.

We will be waiting for your response.

Darleen Pen, Mar 8, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Mouse too slow

Isn't there a setting in the game for "Mouse sensitivity" ?

CountMike, Mar 8, 2016
Thema:

Mouse too slow

1. Mouse too slow - Similar Threads - Mouse too slow

2. SYSTEM TOO SLOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM TOO SLOW: HOW CAN I SPEED UP MY PC + MAKE HIM REBOOT FASTER WITHOUT UPDATES + WHY MICROSOFT KEEPS ASKING ME TO SING IN although I MARKED THE BOX IN THE THE FIRST PLACE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-too-slow/63f6ce8f-f6a8-45c1-9c46-cf310ab5f0a9
  3. SYSTEM TOO SLOW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM TOO SLOW: HOW CAN I SPEED UP MY PC + MAKE HIM REBOOT FASTER WITHOUT UPDATES + WHY MICROSOFT KEEPS ASKING ME TO SING IN although I MARKED THE BOX IN THE THE FIRST PLACE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-too-slow/63f6ce8f-f6a8-45c1-9c46-cf310ab5f0a9
  4. laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop is too slow: Hello sir my name is abhishek I recently buy a ldeapad slim 3 from amazon but this laptop performs too slow every apps takes too much time too load and also if i start restart the laptop for update its restart screen stuck and did not update the pc properly and its too...
  5. Microsoft mouse scrolling too fast/too slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft mouse scrolling too fast/too slow: I'm using Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop combo and after almost every restart, the mouse scrolling speed using scroll wheel get screwed up. It's either too fast or too slow, depending on the previous adjustment. Only adjustment through Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center...
  6. Update is too slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update is too slow: I have a laptop of windows 10 10240 and I have 3 qustions while updating it to 1803 1Update is too slow, can't I speed up it? 2How much data will it take for updating from 10240 to 1803? 3Can I successfully update 5 years old version?...
  7. Restart too slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restart too slow: My laptop, win 10 pro, restarts very very slow, but quick in shutdown and then start. It use just one SSD and should have been restarted in a few seconds. But yesterday I discover that if I click restart button, after it turn off the power, the external keyboard‘s light was...
  8. too slow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    too slow: i dont understand my laptop is very slow I refreshed it several times nothing changed it is tooo slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/too-slow/99351137-db9b-497b-9930-f5cd3eaa2382
  9. Mouse is slow to respond. Keyboard too!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse is slow to respond. Keyboard too!: After the recent update from April's Windows 10 Patch Tuesday, both mice and keyboards on my HP Desktop and Acer Desktop have become really slow. Anyone know what's going on and how to resolve this issue? 130614
  10. Windows is too slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is too slow: Windows has been too slow after the update, update all the drivers and check the entire Windows Defender computer, any ideas that may be happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-too-slow/55dd2c39-e3e9-4a02-8f37-5c0435498174