Windows 10: Mouse touch pad not working anymore

Discus and support Mouse touch pad not working anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; windows 10 I have put this in n here, but do not get help on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...=1610203347163 May get help on this forum I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hendrikbez, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Mouse touch pad not working anymore

windows 10

I have put this in n here, but do not get help on it.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...=1610203347163
    May get help on this forum

I cannot seem to get my touch mouse pad to bee seen by windows 10, it did work, but now you cannot even see it in settings, does not display mousepad. I have a Asus gaming FX570UD.
    I did even pull out the tp cable (between mouse and motherboard) but still not see mousepad in settings or anywhere in windows.
    at the moment I am using a Bluetooth ms mouse
    How can i get my touch mousepad to work and to see it in settings

If it is a hardware problem, how do I fix it.

:)

Hendrikbez, Jan 16, 2021

2. Touch pad not working. I have tried everything.

Hello.

I have a semi new Lenovo laptop ThinkPad T450s with a new hard drive. After installing Windows 10 the touch pad doesn't work. It did however work before. I have spent all day trying to read up on how I may solve this to no avail. Therefore I am writing my own help request. Here is a list of things I have tried;

Not Fn + F5
    tried updating drives
    not in device manager
    not in control panel - mouse properties doesn't give me touch pad option (picture 2) nor is it anywhere in the control panel under deivices to be found
    Activated in BIOS
    I tried taking some steps I read online in the Registration Entries but files seemed to be missing (perhaps here is the problem) but only ended up making my USB mouse to stop working so that didn't do the trick.
    Synaptic pointing device is under View and show hidden devices.
    Not sure what to do about the yellow exclamation mark but it says error "This device is not present, is not working properly or does not have all its drivers installed. (Code 24)"
    First picture.

Mouse touch pad not working anymore [​IMG]

Mouse touch pad not working anymore [​IMG]

Please help. Its driving me crazy. Thank you!

Chrisrianjan, Jan 16, 2021
  3. touch pad has stopped working

touch pad stopped working. It is not listed under mouse as an option.

patrickabbott, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Berton Win User

Mouse touch pad not working anymore

Mouse pad sometimes is multi touch???

My wife also has a Toshiba Notebook and gets frustrated by the Touch pad [not to be confused with a mouse pad] when typing so she keeps it turned off and uses a wireless mouse. Some Touch pads have a "gesture" feature using 2 fingers, especially those with the Touch Screen, similar to SmartPhones and Tablets.

Berton, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Mouse touch pad not working anymore

1. Mouse touch pad not working anymore - Similar Threads - Mouse touch pad

2. touch pad does not work but mouse does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touch pad does not work but mouse does: The touch pad does not work and I looked up videos but there all for different computers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-does-not-work-but-mouse-does/f489133c-9044-4740-b07f-bb3a0a4b96a3
  3. touch pad does not work but mouse does

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touch pad does not work but mouse does: The touch pad does not work and I looked up videos but there all for different computers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-does-not-work-but-mouse-does/f489133c-9044-4740-b07f-bb3a0a4b96a3
  4. mouse and touch pad is not working after updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse and touch pad is not working after updates: why is my mouse and touchpad not working after upadate windows into my computer.i can't find my mouse and touch pad settings it is not into setting area...
  5. Touch pad doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch pad doesn't work anymore: Hello, I have a problem with my touchpad. I can't move it anymore but the left and the right buton are working. Also when i'm on the lock screen, i can move it perfectly but when i enter my password to log in my computer, it doesn't move anymore. I don't know if its...
  6. Internal Mouse-touch pad mouse?

Internal Mouse-touch pad mouse?: Can anyone tell me how to turn off the internal mouse pad/touchpad??? I am using an external mouse and always do; have never had a problem before with this transaction. This is a new laptop for me, it is a Lenovo running on 10S. I am obviously not very attuned to the terms...
  7. touch pad and mouse problem

touch pad and mouse problem: Hi , I got a mew surface laptop 3 but the touch pad and the mouse is not working properly what I have to do ? and as I have 128 SSD what cloud system is good for me to use . any other recommended thing to know please . thank you. ashu...
  8. mouse and touch pad

mouse and touch pad: I recently went in and changed my pointer to a custom one and ever sense then when I start up my pc the mouse seems to be invisible. The mouse still works when I cant see it but its a pain to go into settings and re select my mouse every time I start it up. What ive been...
  9. Mouse and touch pad

Mouse and touch pad: I bought a new mouse. When I plug I install it into the usb port I am not able to automatically disable the touch pad. It's driving me crazy. Why is this so complicated?...
  10. Touch pad Mouse

Touch pad Mouse: Need help with my mouse. During data input, mouse moves and will click on other menus and/or access the cut and paste options. In my word processor, I have lost blocks of data. The same problems happen online on several websites requiring data entry. Really need answer....