Windows 10: Mouse TouchPad is going crazy Asus Vivobook 15 F513

Discus and support Mouse TouchPad is going crazy Asus Vivobook 15 F513 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A couple of days ago my touchpad start to go crazy and the pointer shakes and moves around while I'm steady or moving, and also sometimes it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarlosMedina124, May 17, 2021.

1. Mouse TouchPad is going crazy Asus Vivobook 15 F513

A couple of days ago my touchpad start to go crazy and the pointer shakes and moves around while I'm steady or moving, and also sometimes it doesn't make any reaction when I tap something to select it I have to press the left button.I don't think the touchpad is damaged because the laptop is brand new

:)

CarlosMedina124, May 17, 2021
  2. Joan Pin Win User

ASUS Touchpad not working

Hi Cyril,

There's a possibility that you're getting this concern due to an out-dated driver. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check if ASUS Touchpad is enabled on your device. To do that, you may follow these steps:

• Type Settingson the search bar and press Enter.
    • Select Devices.
    • Click Mouse & touchpad.
    • Select Additional mouse options on the right pane.
    • Choose Device Settings (some called ELAN) pane, check Yes/No of Touchpad. If
      No, click Enable and select OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Joan Pin, May 17, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    ASUS TouchPad Suddenly Disabled

Hi Kenny

Please click the link below to go to the support page for your device on the ASUS website, from there download and install the Touchpad device driver, which will hopefully get that working again for you . ..

https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ASUS-VivoBook-14-X...

DaveM121, May 17, 2021
  4. Mouse TouchPad is going crazy Asus Vivobook 15 F513

ASUS TouchPad Suddenly Disabled

Thanks for the guide, but now the touchpad fixed by the cumulative update. Thank you!

KennyTirtayasa, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Mouse TouchPad is going crazy Asus Vivobook 15 F513

1. Mouse TouchPad is going crazy Asus Vivobook 15 F513 - Similar Threads - Mouse TouchPad going

2. how to solve this on a Asus Vivobook 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve this on a Asus Vivobook 15: how do we solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-on-a-asus-vivobook-15/18c0f800-0c89-4cf6-b7aa-7a482a339b6f
  3. how to solve this on a Asus Vivobook 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to solve this on a Asus Vivobook 15: how do we solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-on-a-asus-vivobook-15/18c0f800-0c89-4cf6-b7aa-7a482a339b6f
  4. ASUS VivoBook 15 keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS VivoBook 15 keyboard not working: I have tried everything to fix my keyboard on my ASUS VivoBook 15 including but not limited to restarting, deleting in device manager, using task manager, using task scheduler, and factory reseting it. The power button still works and the keys are lighten up....
  5. ASUS VivoBook 15 keyboard not working

ASUS VivoBook 15 keyboard not working: I have tried everything to fix my keyboard on my ASUS VivoBook 15 including but not limited to restarting, deleting in device manager, using task manager, using task scheduler, and factory reseting it. The power button still works and the keys are lighten up....
  6. ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15: ASUS Splendid "does not support the current screen settings" for ASUS VivoBook 15 with Windows 11. How can I change the yellow tint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-splendid-not-working-on-vivobook-15/c5650a68-306c-4e6e-a7df-52ad9f31edbc
  7. ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15

ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15: ASUS Splendid "does not support the current screen settings" for ASUS VivoBook 15 with Windows 11. How can I change the yellow tint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-splendid-not-working-on-vivobook-15/c5650a68-306c-4e6e-a7df-52ad9f31edbc
  8. Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15: Hi! My laptop has been making an inteference making audio look robotic. This happens when I'm using earphones but also when I take them off. My audio drivers are apparently ok and updated. Could it be a physical equipment/hardware problem?...
  9. Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15: Hi! My laptop has been making an inteference making audio look robotic. This happens when I'm using earphones but also when I take them off. My audio drivers are apparently ok and updated. Could it be a physical equipment/hardware problem?...
  10. Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15