Windows 10: Mouse Tracking Issues After Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Mouse Tracking Issues After Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, My Windows 10 installation has just updated itself, and since then I have had problems with the pointer tracking of my Logitech G402 mouse.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Potzki75, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Potzki75 Win User

Mouse Tracking Issues After Windows 10 Update

Hello,

My Windows 10 installation has just updated itself, and since then I have had problems with the pointer tracking of my Logitech G402 mouse. The mouse pointer will track well past where I stop my mouse, as well as shake and jiggle when the mouse is stationary. This happens on any screen including the desktop. I have made sure that the Logitech Gaming Software is up to date, as well as the firmware for my mouse.

This issue has only started to happen since the update installed 5 days ago.

Please help me resolve this issue.

:)

Potzki75, Dec 4, 2017
  2. WalesSu Win User

ELAN Windows 10 Touchpad Inversion

I recently upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 on my MSI Ghost Pro. I have already fixed the issue where the track pad gets disabled on update but I can't seem to invert the scrolling on my track pad (the windows 10 update inverted my track pad 2 finger
    scrolling on web pages).

1. When I installed windows 10, my ELAN track pad was disabled so I re-enabled it by attaching an external mouse and going into my settings > devices > mouse & touch pad > additional mouse options > ELAN (then enabled ELAN) > options (then I set all my options
    to default and applied it) .

2. After re-enabling the track pad, I found out that my track pad scrolling (two finger) was inverted and I couldn't find the option to invert it anywhere.

3. I haven't installed anything related to my track pad after upgrading to windows 10

My software is also updated

WalesSu, Dec 4, 2017
  3. WalesSu Win User
    ELAN Windows 10 Touchpad Inversion

1. When I installed windows 10, my ELAN track pad was disabled so I re-enabled it by attaching an external mouse and going into my settings > devices > mouse & touch pad > additional mouse options > ELAN (then enabled ELAN) > options (then I set all my options
    to default and applied it) .

2. After re-enabling the track pad, I found out that my track pad scrolling (two finger) was inverted and I couldn't find the option to invert it anywhere.

3. I haven't installed anything related to my track pad after upgrading to windows 10

My software is also updated

WalesSu, Dec 4, 2017
Thema:

Mouse Tracking Issues After Windows 10 Update

1. Mouse Tracking Issues After Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Mouse Tracking Issues

2. Mouse Issue after forced Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Issue after forced Windows update: Windows updated on our shared domain using Windows PRO and now the mouses on two of our desktops force you to use the same settings. Unfortunately we have a left handed person and a right handed person on both these desktops. After windows forced an update, when the left...
  3. Changing tracks with Logitech Mouse?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing tracks with Logitech Mouse?: I use Spotify as my streaming service and I can't change to previous or next track using the shortcuts in Logitech Options. I can set them as that but it just won't do anything, despite all the other shortcuts and actions working perfectly fine. Does anyone else have this...
  4. Mouse and track pad stopped working

Mouse and track pad stopped working: I was coding using python on my laptop and my usb mouse shut off. I tried plugging it into other usb ports and it wouldn’t work. My trackpad is also not working at all and won’t respond to me sliding or pressing it. How can I fix this?...
  5. Keyboard and mouse issues after W10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse issues after W10 update: I seem to have lost contact with my keyboard and mouse after the latest update. I guess I might need to update my drivers but how can I do that when I can't type or click!? Cant even get passed locked screen. Have swapped out my devices so I think I have ruled out...
  6. Mouse stops tracking

Mouse stops tracking: I posted this yesterday at: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mouse-stops-tracking/3eff5f80-2f1b-4423-a5b3-7db75fce0fb9?tm=1556136052083&auth=1 The solution initially provided seemed to work for a while but the problem returned. I did...
  7. Mouse stops tracking

Mouse stops tracking: Hi, I have a problem with my mouse (currently Logitech MX518). I am on Windows 10 on a Surface Pro. It seems to stop tracking at random for about half a second at a time. All my drivers are up-to-date, and I do not have any pending windows updates. Here is what I have noticed...
  8. after Windows update, mouse issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after Windows update, mouse issue: My RCA tablet with keyboard went crazy after the last update. Some things keep poping up, mouse cursor is moving as it wishes. It looks like I am not there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-windows-update-mouse-issue/c26a56a3-cd3e-4ea4-8203-69f8f7948d89
  9. Mouse issue after Windows update, Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse issue after Windows update, Windows 10: Since last update, My RCA tablet with keyboard is doing crazy things. It acts as tho someone else is on here with me and clicking all kinds of things that I am not clicking. Things are constantly poping up and have to fight to get control of mouse to remove all the things...
  10. Windows 10 Anniversary update Mouse issue

Windows 10 Anniversary update Mouse issue: Anyone else having issues after their Windows 10 anniversary update that the mouse scroll is insane?. already set it to move only 1 line, but doesn't seem to fix it... Kinda lost here All my programs 1 little scroll, makes things fly over the screen. Didn't have that...