Windows 10: Mouse triggered by arrow keys

Discus and support Mouse triggered by arrow keys in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, After win10 update my keyboard keys(arrows) triggers mouse moves. Up arrow moves cursor little bit up, right moves on the right etc... I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sneze2r, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Mouse triggered by arrow keys

Hello,

After win10 update my keyboard keys(arrows) triggers mouse moves. Up arrow moves cursor little bit up, right moves on the right etc... I've googled about this but found nothing. How to turn this off?

submitted by /u/sneze2r
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sneze2r, Dec 10, 2020

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Mouse pointer moving on arrow keys pressed

I'm encountering a strange problem on my W10 computer, for a few days my arrow keys have been "driving" my mouse pointer. Pressing the left arrow key will move the pointer a few pixels left, etc.

The first thing that came to my mind was "oh well, I must have enabled Mouse Keys inadvertently". But Mouse Keys use the numpad and even then, it's not enabled. Rebooting doesn't help, but I've noticed it doesn't happen if the current window is ran as another user (Administrator) or if it's the Task Manager, which suggests the event filter that's catching the key press events is only active on my UID.

I've tried killing various processes but I'm running out of ideas. I'm fairly sure it's a dumb issue but it's been driving me nuts.

zdimension, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Mouse triggered by arrow keys

Arrow keys moving mouse cursor

My keyboard is moving my mouse cursor again, from the arrow keys. I checked in the settings and turned off, again, the setting that makes the num keys move the mouse, but the arrow keys are still doing it. I just want to turn this off. this is not
    the first time it has happened and I can never remember how I managed to make it stop the previous times. I do remember that sometimes it just stops after i mess around for 2 hours trying to make it stop, or by unplugging and replugging my mouse. I just want
    it to stop.

jacobmattison2, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Mouse triggered by arrow keys

1. Mouse triggered by arrow keys - Similar Threads - Mouse triggered arrow

2. Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10: Been dealing with this for a few months now. Sometimes it'll be fine for a week or so, sometimes it'll be an all day thing, or somewhere in the middle. The best I can describe it is that it's like someone keeps pressing the right arrow key rapidly. If I single-click on an...
  3. Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10: Been dealing with this for a few months now. Sometimes it'll be fine for a week or so, sometimes it'll be an all day thing, or somewhere in the middle. The best I can describe it is that it's like someone keeps pressing the right arrow key rapidly. If I single-click on an...
  4. Mouse pointer moves when moving the arrow keys?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer moves when moving the arrow keys?: when I use my arrow keys, the mouse pointer moves with them. Unfortunately I don't know where and how I can disable this. Can someone explain this to me? Mauszeiger bewegt sich beim bewegen der Pfeiltasten?
  5. Arrow Keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arrow Keys: Just purchase new Samsung Galaxy Flex Alpha and when I press the arrow keys the go to the bottom of the page for both excel, word and when trying to type in the web address bar and suggestions come up it scrolls the web page instead of the suggestions. Is the computer faulty...
  6. Mouse keeps being controlled by arrow keys

Mouse keeps being controlled by arrow keys: Whenever I press the arrow keys it moves my mouse. how do I disable this? if it helps I am using an asus vivobook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-keeps-being-controlled-by-arrow-keys/81ba3c42-88a0-47b0-b697-db674e792ee2
  7. Arrow keys keep moving the mouse, but I don't have mouse keys on.

Arrow keys keep moving the mouse, but I don't have mouse keys on.: Title. Every time I touch the arrow keys, my mouse's pointer moves. I don't know how to fix this, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrow-keys-keep-moving-the-mouse-but-i-dont-have/b39c166c-e22c-4b27-aff1-1b303ffa5477
  8. mouse arrow

mouse arrow: How can I change the color of the mouse arrow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-arrow/419a024d-1362-46b6-b465-f329d7aae609
  9. arrow keys

arrow keys: my arrow keys are typing wasd instead of the actual keys please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrow-keys/d4d8efed-8257-44cb-8620-ed2353733f15
  10. "Choose an Operating System" - NO Mouse, No Arrow Keys

in Windows 10 Support
    "Choose an Operating System" - NO Mouse, No Arrow Keys: [Windows 10 Pro; Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P Rev 2.0 mobo; 8GB RAM; Team L3 240GB SSD.] Both mice and my keyboard work perfectly after my system boots to the logon screen. My mice were definitely working perfectly about a month ago when I tested my desktop PC to make sure I...