Windows 10: Mouse turned slow

Discus and support Mouse turned slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my mouse suddenly go super slow, but it's not lagging and has no responding problems. In the lock screen it works normally, but when I log in, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DistrictAttorney, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Mouse turned slow

So my mouse suddenly go super slow, but it's not lagging and has no responding problems. In the lock screen it works normally, but when I log in, it gets slow. I tried like every setting, but it still doesn't work. Anyone had the same problem or knows how to fix that?

:)

DistrictAttorney, Jan 9, 2021

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Mouse Keys will not turn off

Hi Casey,

Thank you for a detailed description of your issue. Since you've already tried unchecking the option
    Use the numeric keypad to move the mouse and still getting the same result, I suggest that you also turn off the option
    Use mouse keys when NumLock is on. On the Change sign-in settings, select the
    Make the mouse easier to use > Select Set up Mouse Keys, then make sure to unchecked
    or turned off the following click Apply, then OK.

• Turn on Mouse Keys - Use the numeric keyboard to move the mouse the screen.
    • Use Mouse Keys when NUM LOCK is Off.

Once done, go back to the Change sign-in settings, then this time click the
    Make keyboard easier to use, then unchecked the
    Turn on Mouse Keys. Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, close your Control Panel page and check if Mouse Keys still enables automatically.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Mouse turned slow

mouse axis ''X'' is now ''Y'' and viceversa

Hi Richiesco,

I would suggest you to test the issue plugging in a different mouse and see if the issue persists.

You may also test the same mouse on a different computer and let us know the results.

I would also suggest you to follow these steps and test the issue:

• Click on Start.
    • Search for Ease of Access and click on Ease of Access mouse settings.
    • Turn on Use numeric keypad to move mouse around the screen.
    • Check if the mouse moves in the right direction when you use the numeric keypad on the keyboard.

Let us know if it helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Mouse turned slow

1. Mouse turned slow - Similar Threads - Mouse turned slow

2. Mouse sensitivity keeps changing. Slows down, often. Turning mouse off and on resolves.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse sensitivity keeps changing. Slows down, often. Turning mouse off and on resolves.: I have a New Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic MouseWhile I am using it, the sensitivity changes and loses speed. It feels slow.Turning the mouse off and then on restores the settings to how I had them.Precision is on, custom and custom settings have been set via Microsoft Mouse...
  3. Mouse sensitivity keeps changing. Slows down, often. Turning mouse off and on resolves.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse sensitivity keeps changing. Slows down, often. Turning mouse off and on resolves.: I have a New Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic MouseWhile I am using it, the sensitivity changes and loses speed. It feels slow.Turning the mouse off and then on restores the settings to how I had them.Precision is on, custom and custom settings have been set via Microsoft Mouse...
  4. Slow response of mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow response of mouse: Have brand new computer with Windows 10 worked super first few months. Now the mouse takes forever to move around screen. The wheel just spins and spins before finally moving to where I want the mouse. I've run CCleaner and Avast but nothing found. Thanks for your help....
  5. Slow response of mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow response of mouse: Have brand new computer with Windows 10 worked super first few months. Now the mouse takes forever to move around screen. The wheel just spins and spins before finally moving to where I want the mouse. I've run CCleaner and Avast but nothing found. Thanks for your help....
  6. Slow response of mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mouse exceptionally slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse exceptionally slow: Win10 Pro 1909 18363.1440 no further updates currently available to me. HID-Compliant Mouse My mouse movement is exceptionally slow. When I first got this computer a few months back, I had a hard time settling on a mouse, finally decided to stick with a good old fashioned...
  8. Mouse exceptionally slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse exceptionally slow: Win10 Pro 1909 18363.1440 no further updates currently available to me. HID-Compliant Mouse My mouse movement is exceptionally slow. When I first got this computer a few months back, I had a hard time settling on a mouse, finally decided to stick with a good old fashioned...
  9. Mouse pointer slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse pointer slow: Every time I start Windows the mouse pointer gets extremely slow and laggy for about one minute. I want to know if it is a problem with my computer or a driver. Excuse my english...
  10. Mouse too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse too slow: My mouse in Windows 10 is very slow in games (CS: GO and other games). I can't play CS: GO with 400 DPI because mouse moving too slow. 43506