Windows 10: Mouse turns on when my PC is off

Discus and support Mouse turns on when my PC is off in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i click my mouse when my PC is off the mouse RGB turns on . Why is this ? submitted by /u/kntlbbi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kntlbbi, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Mouse turns on when my PC is off

When i click my mouse when my PC is off the mouse RGB turns on . Why is this ?

submitted by /u/kntlbbi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kntlbbi, Oct 8, 2020

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Oct 8, 2020
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Is it possible to use keyboard/mouse to turn pc on ?

"If" you can get into the PC's BIOS and "if" your BIOS supports it, there's an option to power the PC on by mouse or keyboard...

Mouse turns on when my PC is off [​IMG]

However, I'm unable to verify if a wireless mouse or keyboard would work because it seems this option is no longer listed in my recent BIOS update so I can't test it. FYI, the image above is from different BIOS posted online.

sygnus21, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Mouse turns on when my PC is off

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Mouse turns on when my PC is off

1. Mouse turns on when my PC is off - Similar Threads - Mouse turns off

2. PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...: So, I've had this problem for a while now and it's just now pissing me off, I checked my graphics, card, my CPU, my motherboard temps and none of them are high when I play my game. I play the new MW2 2022 game and it runs just fine no issues, but when I open up CITIES:...
  3. my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on: i honestly dont know if its a problem with the mouse, i got it 2 months ago for christmas , recently whem i pug it into a computer it like turns off, the scanner light and everything, i try clicking the buttons and only until later does it work again, happens over and again,...
  4. my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on: i honestly dont know if its a problem with the mouse, i got it 2 months ago for christmas , recently whem i pug it into a computer it like turns off, the scanner light and everything, i try clicking the buttons and only until later does it work again, happens over and again,...
  5. Turning off Mouse Keys turns off my mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off Mouse Keys turns off my mouse pointer: So every now and then Mouse Keys gets turned on. I'm not sure how, maybe some keyboard shortcut gets accidentally pressed to turn it on while I'm cleaning it? Anyways, I went to turn it off and when I do, it disables my mouse pointer. How do I fix this? I can't use my...
  6. Is there a way to turn off notifications when my PC is off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to turn off notifications when my PC is off?: So I have Twitter notifications set on my PC, that way when I'm using it, I can quickly jump to the Twitter page to see what happened. Anyway, each day when I turn on my PC, the notifications will get spammed with everything that happened overnight. Is there a way I can...
  7. Turn off my PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn off my PC: When I try to turn off my computer appears the following message: There are currently no power options available. What can I do to turn off my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-my-pc/038bff1c-8d8e-4809-b402-3ff3dbd398b7
  8. turning off touchpad mouse when using external mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    turning off touchpad mouse when using external mouse: Since the last update yesterday, I can no longer find where or how to turn off the touchpad mouse. Previous to the update, I had the internal mouse turned off when an external device is present. Now I cannot turn the touchpad mouse off. I've tried FN-F7, I've looked under...
  9. Lights on when PC is turned off

Lights on when PC is turned off: Hi, I have a mouse and keyboard that have RGB lights. When I turn off my computer the lights stay on the keyboard and mouse (this happens when they are connected to the back of the computer, straight into the motherboard.... So I tried plugging them into the top front...
  10. My keyboard and mouse turn my PC on when PC is off.

My keyboard and mouse turn my PC on when PC is off.: Razer Blackwidow v2 Razer Mamba TE when my pc is fully off. i can turn my pc on by pressing a keyboard button or clicking on my mouse. How do I stop that? I only want it to turn on from my PCs power button. 86384