Windows 10: Mouse Vibrate

Discus and support Mouse Vibrate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a new mouse "WEIBO WB-913". When i pluged in computer windows 10,i clicked left click and it vibrates. Every time i click left click it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by noCopyZ, Dec 8, 2018.

1. noCopyZ Win User

Mouse Vibrate

I bought a new mouse "WEIBO WB-913".

When i pluged in computer windows 10,i clicked left click and it vibrates.

Every time i click left click it vibrates.

And i can't find driver of that mouse.

How to fix it?

Pls i need it a lot!!!!!

:)

noCopyZ, Dec 8, 2018
  2. fjvanwet Win User

Mouse periodically 'buzzes' or vibrates regardless of application

While using Windows 10, my mouse periodically vibrates (buzzes). This is independent of any application, and will occur when only the OS is on the screen (no application is active). The vibration is in the mouse ONLY; there is no audible sound associated with the vibration, i.e. through the computer speakers.

If I am in a browser (MS Edge or Google Chrome), the buzz is simultaneously accompanied by a switch of tabs in the browser, typically back to the first tab that is open.

I am worried that this behavior may be indicative of a larger problem.

Has anyone experienced this before? Is it anything to worry about (aside from the aggravation of tab switching)? Can anyone suggest a fix?

Thank you,
    Jay

fjvanwet, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Kursah Win User
    SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

This has been suggested several times already, and it has been suggested you try to move the SSD, remove it, or even suspend it in your case. Will you please try one of these?

If you don't understand vibration and resonance, please refer to @dorsetknob 's post above. *Smile Mouse Vibrate :) It has been explained that something else moving/vibrating (even if you don't think they're vibrating they are...), fans, hard disk drives, and anything with a motor will cause some form of vibration at certain frequencies. This can be transfered through your case's chassis and where you mounted your SSD could be reaching a certain frequency that causes it to slightly move and rattle against the case.

We are suggesting you take action and report back..you keep asking questions from step 1...we should be on step 4 by now...that is solution.

Try what has been suggested and report back please. Otherwise all you're doing is leading this thread in an endless circle and the help will stop shortly thereafter.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse Vibrate

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Mouse Vibrate

1. Mouse Vibrate - Similar Threads - Mouse Vibrate

2. Touchpad mouse cursor vibration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad mouse cursor vibration: When I use my laptop touch at the same time as some other devices that require a lot of electricity, my mouse cursor vibrates. Is this due to changes in Voltage or Amper of current? Is using a stabilizer going to be useful?...
  3. Touchpad mouse cursor vibration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad mouse cursor vibration: When I use my laptop touch at the same time as some other devices that require a lot of electricity, my mouse cursor vibrates. Is this due to changes in Voltage or Amper of current? Is using a stabilizer going to be useful?...
  4. Can a mouse be hardcoded to vibrate if say an SLA is close to being missed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a mouse be hardcoded to vibrate if say an SLA is close to being missed?: Looking for some advice on how a mouse could be triggered to vibrate to remind a user if an SLA on their work is coming to a near miss? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-mouse-be-hardcoded-to-vibrate-if-say-an-sla/89002f5d-7cbe-498a-9341-fd6ff95ab83d
  5. Can a mouse be hardcoded to vibrate if say an SLA is close to being missed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a mouse be hardcoded to vibrate if say an SLA is close to being missed?: Looking for some advice on how a mouse could be triggered to vibrate to remind a user if an SLA on their work is coming to a near miss? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-mouse-be-hardcoded-to-vibrate-if-say-an-sla/f00e3e0e-a3ac-48b1-ba8b-010de429a14c
  6. Can a mouse be hardcoded to vibrate if say an SLA is close to being missed?

Can a mouse be hardcoded to vibrate if say an SLA is close to being missed?: Looking for some advice on how a mouse could be triggered to vibrate to remind a user if an SLA on their work is coming to a near miss? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-mouse-be-hardcoded-to-vibrate-if-say-an-sla/89002f5d-7cbe-498a-9341-fd6ff95ab83d
  7. Can a mouse be hardcoded to vibrate if say an SLA is close to being missed?

Can a mouse be hardcoded to vibrate if say an SLA is close to being missed?: Looking for some advice on how a mouse could be triggered to vibrate to remind a user if an SLA on their work is coming to a near miss? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-mouse-be-hardcoded-to-vibrate-if-say-an-sla/f00e3e0e-a3ac-48b1-ba8b-010de429a14c
  8. Can a mouse be hardcoded to vibrate if say an SLA is close to being missed?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. mouse is vibrating randomly and switching tabs if I am on browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse is vibrating randomly and switching tabs if I am on browser: I have been experiencing the following issues with the Microsoft Sculpt mouse. I have replaced the batteries with the new one. still same issue.The mouse is vibrating randomly.While I am MS Teams, randomly switching chat tabs or If browsing a stie, randomly going back and...
  10. mouse is vibrating randomly and switching tabs if I am on browser

mouse is vibrating randomly and switching tabs if I am on browser: I have been experiencing the following issues with the Microsoft Sculpt mouse. I have replaced the batteries with the new one. still same issue.The mouse is vibrating randomly.While I am MS Teams, randomly switching chat tabs or If browsing a stie, randomly going back and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mouse vibrates and goes back a page

2. how to vibrate mouse

3. mouse vibrate setting

4. weibo wb-913 driver,
  5. mouse vibrating sound,
  6. mouse vobrate windows ten,
  7. mouse scroll vibrates,
  8. turn off vibration on microsoft mouse,
  9. microsoft mouse vibrate,
  10. microsoft wireless mouse vibrates setting,
  11. mouse pointer vibrates windows 10,