Windows 10: Mouse w/out boarders not working

Discus and support Mouse w/out boarders not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Mouse without boarders keeps quitting working on the other laptop every few minutes. I reinstalled the updated version, still it stops working, this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pansy123, May 20, 2020.

1. pansy123 Win User

Mouse w/out boarders not working

Mouse without boarders keeps quitting working on the other laptop every few minutes. I reinstalled the updated version, still it stops working, this is new program for me, only been using Mouse w/out boarders for a week or so, not working consistently.

:)

pansy123, May 20, 2020

2. Mouse w/o boarders

Hello recently I downloaded Mouse w/o boarders however it will not work, I would put in the ip and pc name and it would start connecting but then it fails and says connection error and something about fix dns or ip mapping.

Please help, thank you

------------------------------

Joshua

Joshua Bayliss-Stranks, May 20, 2020
  3. Mouse w/o boarders times out on Windows 10

Hi,

I realize that MS mouse w/o boarders are not working on the PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

You may temporarily disable any 3rd party security software and check if this helps.

Disclaimer: If you have to temporarily disable the antivirus to install other software; you should enable the antivirus as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software
    is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to virus attacks.

Suggest you to boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if that helps. A clean boot state will help us to determine if any 3rd party service or application is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 20, 2020
  4. Kimmiw Win User

Mouse w/o boarders times out on Windows 10

I had become quite reliant on ms mouse w/o boarders until it stopped working for me within the last month or so..

After one of the windows 10 updates. Now i have not been able to get it back up and working.. I have tired uninstalling it reinstalling it; however that has not helped.. It tells me its timed out and to ensure that the computers are the same network.. I am
    able to see files on the network and write to them from the two different computers.

I have tried to verify that the security code is the same for both.. It has found the computers and they show up in the window that would show them.. But they have not been able to link and work happily.

Any help would be appreciated..

Kimmiw, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Mouse w/out boarders not working - Similar Threads - Mouse boarders working

2. cannot disable Mouse without boarders on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot disable Mouse without boarders on startup: The mouse without boarders guide:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders-setupuser-guide-tips-tricks/0523308d-3406-4273-b86e-bef28aa6b50dstates the following:To disable the app from automatic startup when Windows starts, run this in the...
  3. cannot disable Mouse without boarders on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot disable Mouse without boarders on startup: The mouse without boarders guide:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders-setupuser-guide-tips-tricks/0523308d-3406-4273-b86e-bef28aa6b50dstates the following:To disable the app from automatic startup when Windows starts, run this in the...
  4. Mouse Without Boarders cannot connect to Go2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Without Boarders cannot connect to Go2: Unable to connect Mouse without Boarders application on the system.Tried with Firewall allowed settings.Check the application settings.Checked by renaming the system names Checked by reinstall the application also.Please check for the issue and provide assistance on the fix...
  5. Mouse Without Boarders cannot connect to Go2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Without Boarders cannot connect to Go2: Unable to connect Mouse without Boarders application on the system.Tried with Firewall allowed settings.Check the application settings.Checked by renaming the system names Checked by reinstall the application also.Please check for the issue and provide assistance on the fix...
  6. Mouse Without Boarders cannot connect to Go2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Mouse without boarders

Mouse without boarders: I've installed Mouse Without Borders on both of my laptops, and both are connected to same wi-fi one is hard wired / plugged in to home network, Mouse Without Borders has been enabled on Firewall on both machines, but still will not coonect, so any suggestions. These are...
  8. Mouse without boarders questions

Mouse without boarders questions: Lets say I have 4 computers, one with Win10 the others with Win7. I hook up the Win10 computer in one room of the house. The Win7 computers are in other rooms. I have them all hooked together on a LAN. Questions Can I boot the Win7 computers without them having monitors or...
  9. Mouse lag w/out 2nd screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse lag w/out 2nd screen: Hi I have a 2 monitor setup, one going into my main GPU and one into onboard. I have always kept both of them on, but now I'm not using the 2nd one, so with win key+P, I disabled the 2nd monitor(onboard gpu) by doing "PC Screen only" Now here comes a weird issue...When I...
  10. Mouse Without Boarders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse Without Boarders: Hi, I am having issues downloading Mouse Without Boarder. I install it then when I accept the privacy and go to next and install it automatically stops and is says that my computer is no updated to download this program to try again later and close the window. How could...