Windows 10: Mouse with Macro Recorder example?

Discus and support Mouse with Macro Recorder example? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to implement the macro recorder that is built into the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. So far, I have been able to manually type in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanQExcel, Apr 7, 2021.

1. DanQExcel Win User

Mouse with Macro Recorder example?

I am trying to implement the macro recorder that is built into the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. So far, I have been able to manually type in keystrokes and mouse clicks. I am looking to accomplish 2 more things:
    1 A recorder that records what I actually do in real time, rather than typing it in manually
    2 Also be able to record and replay mouse movements, or locations of clicks
    When I read the article at the link below, I believe it is saying it does not capture mouse movement, but I'm not sure if the clicks will be saved a specific location. I found a list of microsoft mice that are compatible with the Mouse and Keyboard Center, but I can't seem to find any microsoft mice with a record button. Does anyone know of a mouse with this function? And any success recording click at locations?

Thanks
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-record-macros-using-the-macro-record-button-on-your-mouse-eac4bbb4-591c-2ad2-7fa8-641877a36ed5

:)

DanQExcel, Apr 7, 2021

2. Microsoft Mouse Macros

Will any supported device for Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center be able to create macros? For instance can the Microsoft basic optical mouse create and use macros? Or is there a list of devices that are able to create macros using the Microsoft mouse
    and keyboard center?

Tuckerfoxy, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Macro recorder in other apps

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to recording Macros using Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center app. I will certainly try my best to assist you with the issue.

You may want to refer the articles
    How to record macros using the Macro Record button on your mouse
    and
    How do I create macros?
    to see if that helps.

In addition, you can post your query on
    TechNet forums
    , where we have support professionals with expertise on Macros to assist you with the query.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 7, 2021
  4. kybrd Win User

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Macro recorder in other apps

Hi

This didn't fit in any other categories so I put it here.

I've just received a Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000 as a birthday gift and after finding out that there was the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center and I found out that there was a macro recorder embedded within it. I want to record the macro while I'm
    in another program but I can't seem to be able to do it.

Does anyone know if doing this is possible and if it is how to do it?

Thanks in advance

kybrd, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Mouse with Macro Recorder example? - Similar Threads - Mouse Macro Recorder

2. program macro for side button on mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    program macro for side button on mouse: I'd like the left side button on MS wireless mouse 5000 to enlarge the onscreen text by pressing it once rather than clicking 4 or 5 times on Chrome 's magnifying glass icon. thanks in advance from my aching finger, hand, wrist and forearm. Ray...
  3. Looking for a macro recorder that runs on schedule

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a macro recorder that runs on schedule: I've been using Perfect Automation, but after the last update it quit inputting keyboards strokes. I have 3 or 4 scheduled operations I run where I open one program, tab to a preselected button, press it, copy the output, close that program, open another, paste, then tab and...
  4. Excel 2016 Record Macro grayed out!

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2016 Record Macro grayed out!: I just bought the Office Home & Student 2019. I have several macros I run but, when I opened the spreadsheets, Macros and Record Macro were greyed out! HOW do I get to Record and Execute my macros??? 169174
  5. Microsoft Mouse Macros

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mouse Macros: Will any supported device for Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center be able to create macros? For instance can the Microsoft basic optical mouse create and use macros? Or is there a list of devices that are able to create macros using the Microsoft mouse and keyboard center?...
  6. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Macro recorder in other apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Macro recorder in other apps: Hi This didn't fit in any other categories so I put it here. I've just received a Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000 as a birthday gift and after finding out that there was the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center and I found out that there was a macro recorder embedded...
  7. How to create macros for Mouse movements?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to create macros for Mouse movements?: I need help creating macros for mouse movements to specific location on screen within any program. Any guidance? ***Modified title from: Macros assist please ***...
  8. How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros: Hi there, what is the best way, 3rd party software to create macros for my Logitech G Pro Mouse and Anne Pro 2 keyboard? Both have dedicated software for macros, rgb shit etc... Looking for some good software with delay-wait feature. Thanks 127941
  9. Can a Macro Recorder be run in Virtual Desktop only?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Can a Macro Recorder be run in Virtual Desktop only?: I'm using a program called Macro Recorder and was setting it up in a Virtual Desktop in order to continue working on the main desktop. the problem is that when I open Macro Recorder it is executing the macro on which Desktop I'm on and not JUST on the Virtual 2nd Window. If...
  10. Playstatic 1.8 Free macro recorder with advanced features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playstatic 1.8 Free macro recorder with advanced features: Hey guys. I made a macro recorder a few months ago and there was an article about it: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/autom...ork-playstatic Finally i'm done with the next version *Party Here is a sort list of new features: -7 more task type that Playstatic can record and play...