Windows 10: Mouse without boarders Copy/Paste (CTRL+C & CTRL-V) not working

Discus and support Mouse without boarders Copy/Paste (CTRL+C & CTRL-V) not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have mouse without borders connecting 2 computers (laptop and desktop) both running Windows 10 64bit. The desktop has 2 identical monitors. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mlock01, Nov 5, 2018.

1. mlock01 Win User

Mouse without boarders Copy/Paste (CTRL+C & CTRL-V) not working

I have mouse without borders connecting 2 computers (laptop and desktop) both running Windows 10 64bit. The desktop has 2 identical monitors. When I copy (using CTRL+C) something to the clipboard on one machine it does not copy to the other machine. Occasionally this function works perfectly and then it stops working.

If i copy using right click and select Copy, it can paste it to the other machine.

Thank youAngelos

:)

mlock01, Nov 5, 2018

2. Ctrl+C/V (to Copy or Paste) not working in NotePad, all Office programs, IE/Chrome in my Windows 10 Professional (10.0.16299.19)

• No reactions when I pressed "Ctrl+C" (to Copy) or "Ctrl+V" (to Paste) in NotePad, all Office programs (Words, Excel, etc.), IE/Chrome in my Windows 10 Professional (10.0.16299.19) using my Lenovo ThinkPad (I have to right mouse click to Copy/Paste), but
      it is working fine in my Windows 10 Home (10.0.15063.674) using my Dell Inspiron 3437.
    • However I can still use "Ctrl+Z" (to reverse), "Ctrl+A" (select all), etc.
      in Windows 10 Pro.
    • It is, neverthelss, possible to use "Ctrl+C/V" in File Explorer to duplicate a file or to rename a filename in Windows 10 Pro.
    • I have already tried, as per some users' advice, doing Device Manager>Keyboards>Drivers>Update Drivers (or Uninstall Device) and restart PC but the "Ctrl+C/V" still does not work in Windows 10 Pro.
    • Someone in another thread discussion alerted that you now have to include "Shift", i.e. "Ctrl+Shift+C" or "Ctrl+Shift+V" to Copy or Paste, and I realised it worked in Windows 10 Pro. Nonetheless, I would rather use right mouse click to Copy/Paste if I
      have to hold the additional "Shift" key.
    • Can Microsoft please advise how to change the keyboard command back to simply "Ctrl+C" or "Ctrl+V" to Copy or Paste to be used for all applications in Windows 10 Pro?

batmanleong, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Ctrl+C/V (Copy or Paste) no longer works in Notepad, Office programs, IE/Chrome, Outlook Email in Windows 10 Professional (10.0.16299.19)

• No reactions when I pressed "Ctrl+C" (to Copy) or "Ctrl+V" (to Paste) in NotePad, all Office programs (Words, Excel, etc.) in my Windows 10 Professional (10.0.16299.19) using my Lenovo ThinkPad (I have to right mouse click to Copy/Paste), but it is working
      fine in my Windows 10 Home (10.0.15063.674) using my Dell Inspiron 3437.
    • However I can still use "Ctrl+Z" (to reverse), "Ctrl+A" (select all), etc.
      in my Windows 10 Pro.
    • It is, neverthelss, possible to use "Ctrl+C/V" in File Explorer to duplicate a file or to rename a filename in Windows 10 Pro.
    • I have already tried Device Manager>Keyboards>Drivers>Update Drivers (or Uninstall Device) and restart PC but the "Ctrl+C/V" still does not work in Windows 10 Pro.
    • Someone in another thread discussion alerted that you now have to include "Shift", i.e. "Ctrl+Shift+C" or "Ctrl+Shift+V" to Copy or Paste, and I realised it worked in Windows 10 Pro. I would rather use right mouse to Copy/Paste if I have to hold the additional
      "Shift" key.
    • Can Microsoft please advise how to change the keyboard command back to simply "Ctrl+C" or "Ctrl+V" to Copy or Paste to be used for all applications in Windows 10 Pro?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

batmanleong, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Mouse without boarders Copy/Paste (CTRL+C & CTRL-V) not working

Ctrl + V/C broken.

I believe it's CTRL + C to copy, and CTRL + V to paste, basically regular shortcuts.

Errorname404, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Mouse without boarders Copy/Paste (CTRL+C & CTRL-V) not working

1. Mouse without boarders Copy/Paste (CTRL+C & CTRL-V) not working - Similar Threads - Mouse without boarders

2. ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working: hellorecently ctrl+c and ctrl+v have tended to stop working a lot, it's really annoying, i've tried most of what i can find on the internet after a while and nothing seems to be workingthings i've tried:-updating keyboard drivers-uninstalling keyboard drivers-ensuring that...
  3. ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working: hellorecently ctrl+c and ctrl+v have tended to stop working a lot, it's really annoying, i've tried most of what i can find on the internet after a while and nothing seems to be workingthings i've tried:-updating keyboard drivers-uninstalling keyboard drivers-ensuring that...
  4. ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. CTRL + C and CTRL + V Not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTRL + C and CTRL + V Not working.: Alright, so. My I can't copy things using CTRL + C and I can't paste things with CTRL + V. I do not have Microsoft word or any Office program on my PC. My keyboard is the HyperX Alloys Core RGB. I have tried resetting my keyboard FN + ESC for HyperX Alloys Core RGB . I have...
  6. CTRL + C and CTRL + V Not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CTRL + C and CTRL + V Not working.: Alright, so. My I can't copy things using CTRL + C and I can't paste things with CTRL + V. I do not have Microsoft word or any Office program on my PC. My keyboard is the HyperX Alloys Core RGB. I have tried resetting my keyboard FN + ESC for HyperX Alloys Core RGB . I have...
  7. ctrl + c ctrl + v not working

in Windows 10 Support
    ctrl + c ctrl + v not working: Some time ago ctrl c and v stopped working. I've exhausted most searches for a solution and tried everything I saw with no luck. Can anyone here help? 177975
  8. Ctrl C and Ctrl V Copy and paste works on and off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl C and Ctrl V Copy and paste works on and off: Hi ! I am a huge fan of short cuts and I am having a recurrent problem that makes me nutts ! The Copy and Paste works only one out of two times. It is not a memory/cash problem, it has been checked by our IT services. The Ctrl X works better but the Ctrl V doens't works...
  9. Ctrl C , Ctrl V Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ctrl C , Ctrl V Not Working: So i was using my pc normally and for no reason my Ctrl C and Ctrl V stopped working i tried searching and someone told me to reinstall my keyboard driver and reset i did it and it worked for 5 seconds and after it stopped working again so i dont know what to do please help...
  10. Can't copy or paste using ctrl-c and ctrl-v, on anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't copy or paste using ctrl-c and ctrl-v, on anything.: I work as a cashier at a ROBLOX restaurant [don't ask] and I need to be able to paste my 'greeting' to ask customer what they'd like. But the thing is, I can't. It just doesn't do it. I've tried scanning the hard drive, to no avail. I just press ctrl-v and nothing shows up. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows without boardersTroubleshooting share clipboard issue

2. mouse without borders ctrl C

3. ctrl c in without mouse

4. mouse without border copy is not working,
  5. mouse without borders copy paste not working,
  6. mouse without borders no longer pasting,
  7. mouse without borders copy and Paste,
  8. mouse without borarders does not copy and paste