Windows 10: Mouse without boarders

Discus and support Mouse without boarders in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've installed Mouse Without Borders on both of my laptops, and both are connected to same wi-fi one is hard wired / plugged in to home network, Mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LafeTalley, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Mouse without boarders

I've installed Mouse Without Borders on both of my laptops, and both are connected to same wi-fi one is hard wired / plugged in to home network, Mouse Without Borders has been enabled on Firewall on both machines, but still will not coonect, so any suggestions.

These are both i7 window 10 laptops, I've checked and double checked the correct Security code is entered correctly and the Main laptop name.

:)

LafeTalley, Dec 9, 2020
  2. pansy123 Win User

Mouse w/out boarders not working

Mouse without boarders keeps quitting working on the other laptop every few minutes. I reinstalled the updated version, still it stops working, this is new program for me, only been using Mouse w/out boarders for a week or so, not working consistently.

pansy123, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Mouse Without Boarders

Hi, I am having issues downloading Mouse Without Boarder.

I install it then when I accept the privacy and go to next and install

it automatically stops and is says that my computer is no updated to download this program

to try again later and close the window.

How could i fix that? I have windows 10

Thank you Nayibe

Nayibe Valero, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Mouse without boarders

Mouse w/o boarders

Hello recently I downloaded Mouse w/o boarders however it will not work, I would put in the ip and pc name and it would start connecting but then it fails and says connection error and something about fix dns or ip mapping.

Please help, thank you

------------------------------

Joshua

Joshua Bayliss-Stranks, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Mouse without boarders

1. Mouse without boarders - Similar Threads - Mouse without boarders

2. cannot disable Mouse without boarders on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot disable Mouse without boarders on startup: The mouse without boarders guide:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders-setupuser-guide-tips-tricks/0523308d-3406-4273-b86e-bef28aa6b50dstates the following:To disable the app from automatic startup when Windows starts, run this in the...
  3. cannot disable Mouse without boarders on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot disable Mouse without boarders on startup: The mouse without boarders guide:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders-setupuser-guide-tips-tricks/0523308d-3406-4273-b86e-bef28aa6b50dstates the following:To disable the app from automatic startup when Windows starts, run this in the...
  4. cannot disable Mouse without boarders on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse Without Boarders cannot connect to Go2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Without Boarders cannot connect to Go2: Unable to connect Mouse without Boarders application on the system.Tried with Firewall allowed settings.Check the application settings.Checked by renaming the system names Checked by reinstall the application also.Please check for the issue and provide assistance on the fix...
  6. Mouse Without Boarders cannot connect to Go2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Without Boarders cannot connect to Go2: Unable to connect Mouse without Boarders application on the system.Tried with Firewall allowed settings.Check the application settings.Checked by renaming the system names Checked by reinstall the application also.Please check for the issue and provide assistance on the fix...
  7. Mouse Without Boarders cannot connect to Go2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Mouse without boarders...where do I submit a question?

Mouse without boarders...where do I submit a question?: I do not see a place to submit a question regarding MWB. My curser disappears behind the task bar on the remote screen. Otherwise, it is always visible. MWB works well except for this...Bob...
  9. Mouse without boarders questions

Mouse without boarders questions: Lets say I have 4 computers, one with Win10 the others with Win7. I hook up the Win10 computer in one room of the house. The Win7 computers are in other rooms. I have them all hooked together on a LAN. Questions Can I boot the Win7 computers without them having monitors or...
  10. Mouse Without Boarders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse Without Boarders: Hi, I am having issues downloading Mouse Without Boarder. I install it then when I accept the privacy and go to next and install it automatically stops and is says that my computer is no updated to download this program to try again later and close the window. How could...