Windows 10: mouse without borders and computer sleep?

Discus and support mouse without borders and computer sleep? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have two pc's, both W10, lan works, MWB works ok, it is some lag because one pc is on wifi, but, i can't make that one pc in lan go to sleep when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VanjaLovretić, Aug 12, 2020.

1. mouse without borders and computer sleep?

i have two pc's, both W10, lan works, MWB works ok, it is some lag because one pc is on wifi, but, i can't make that one pc in lan go to sleep when it is supposed to go 15minutes of inactivity or when i manually make it sleep.

after less than minute that pc wakes up, w/o any mouse movement or keyboard pressing.

when i disable MWB it is all ok.

after reenabling it, same thing - no one pc goes to sleep.

is there some solution?

thanks in advance!

:)

VanjaLovretić, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Aug 12, 2020
  4. mouse without borders and computer sleep?

Mouse Without Borders - works only in one direction

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Do you get any error message when you try to access the Laptop on VPN?
    • Have you installed Mouse without Borders setup on both the systems?

If not, I suggest you to install the latest setup of Mouse without Borders on both the systems and check if it helps.

NOTE: The same version of Mouse without Borders must be run in the machines.

If it doesn't works, I would suggest you to post your query on
    Mouse without Borders Forums regarding this matter for assistance.

Visit: Download Mouse Without Borders for Windows 10/8/7

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

mouse without borders and computer sleep?

1. mouse without borders and computer sleep? - Similar Threads - mouse without borders

2. Mouse without Borders on Work Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse without Borders on Work Computer: After several mintues my connection between computers brake. I use Cisco VPN on my other computer, but it works in the first minutes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders-on-work-computer/d00a0aec-f6d7-4937-85a7-b18c1c893121
  3. Mouse without Borders on Work Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse without Borders on Work Computer: After several mintues my connection between computers brake. I use Cisco VPN on my other computer, but it works in the first minutes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders-on-work-computer/d00a0aec-f6d7-4937-85a7-b18c1c893121
  4. Mouse without Borders on Work Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. mouse without borders and sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse without borders and sleep mode: I have recently installed mouse without borders on two desktop PC’s, the app is working fine however I have a problem bringing my second PC out of sleep mode. If a press any key or move my mouse the “main” pc opens but the second stays in sleep, how do I wake the second PC up...
  6. mouse without borders and sleep mode

mouse without borders and sleep mode: I have recently installed mouse without borders on two desktop PC’s, the app is working fine however I have a problem bringing my second PC out of sleep mode. If a press any key or move my mouse the “main” pc opens but the second stays in sleep, how do I wake the second PC up...
  7. mouse without borders and sleep mode

8. Mouse without Borders on Work Computer.

Mouse without Borders on Work Computer.: Has anyone tried using Mouse without Border with a Home and Work Computer. Home Computer - Computer A is a Home Private Network on Network A. Work Computer with VPN - Computer B is a Work Domain Network on Network B.I can ping Computer B from Computer A with the global IP...
  9. Mouse without Borders on Work Computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse without Borders on Work Computer.: Has anyone tried using Mouse without Border with a Home and Work Computer. Home Computer - Computer A is a Home Private Network on Network A. Work Computer with VPN - Computer B is a Work Domain Network on Network B.I can ping Computer B from Computer A with the global IP...
  10. Mouse without Borders on Work Computer.