Windows 10: mouse without borders and sleep mode

Discus and support mouse without borders and sleep mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have recently installed mouse without borders on two desktop PC’s, the app is working fine however I have a problem bringing my second PC out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JOHN MOREAR, Sep 22, 2022.

1. mouse without borders and sleep mode

I have recently installed mouse without borders on two desktop PC’s, the app is working fine however I have a problem bringing my second PC out of sleep mode. If a press any key or move my mouse the “main” pc opens but the second stays in sleep, how do I wake the second PC up please?

:)

JOHN MOREAR, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Sep 22, 2022
  4. mouse without borders and sleep mode

Mouse Without Borders - works only in one direction

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Do you get any error message when you try to access the Laptop on VPN?
    • Have you installed Mouse without Borders setup on both the systems?

If not, I suggest you to install the latest setup of Mouse without Borders on both the systems and check if it helps.

NOTE: The same version of Mouse without Borders must be run in the machines.

If it doesn't works, I would suggest you to post your query on
    Mouse without Borders Forums regarding this matter for assistance.

Visit: Redirecting

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

mouse without borders and sleep mode

1. mouse without borders and sleep mode - Similar Threads - mouse without borders

2. Mouse Without Borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Without Borders: Hi, i have two pc's 01 an 02, Hi, can i use Mouse Without Borders with a mouse in pc 01 and a keyboard in pc 02 together?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/d57f10ef-8700-4c3d-92e7-5ae4fa0d1870
  3. mouse without borders and sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse without borders and sleep mode: I have recently installed mouse without borders on two desktop PC’s, the app is working fine however I have a problem bringing my second PC out of sleep mode. If a press any key or move my mouse the “main” pc opens but the second stays in sleep, how do I wake the second PC up...
  4. mouse without borders and sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse without borders and sleep mode: I have recently installed mouse without borders on two desktop PC’s, the app is working fine however I have a problem bringing my second PC out of sleep mode. If a press any key or move my mouse the “main” pc opens but the second stays in sleep, how do I wake the second PC up...
  5. Mouse Without Borders

Mouse Without Borders: I have downloaded the program but it won't finish the set up. All computers are on the same network. Can anyone tell me what to do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/117af312-56ce-4fa3-800a-8b9ad55fb67a
  6. Mouse Without Borders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Without Borders: I have downloaded the program but it won't finish the set up. All computers are on the same network. Can anyone tell me what to do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/117af312-56ce-4fa3-800a-8b9ad55fb67a
  7. Mouse Without Borders

Mouse Without Borders: Does the Mouse-w/o Borders use hardware or wifi to connect the computers? Thank you, J https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/742bcaa4-51ab-47bb-9742-d6261bb31497
  8. mouse without borders and computer sleep?

mouse without borders and computer sleep?: i have two pc's, both W10, lan works, MWB works ok, it is some lag because one pc is on wifi, but, i can't make that one pc in lan go to sleep when it is supposed to go 15minutes of inactivity or when i manually make it sleep. after less than minute that pc wakes up, w/o any...
  9. mouse without borders

mouse without borders: Mouse with out borders. Windows 7 is the master machine. Windows 10 the slave. Master machine 1 screen, Slave triple screen. Master will not drop (or raise) into screen 3 of slave. It will how ever exit master left or right. It always drops into either screen 1 or 2. I can...
  10. mouse without borders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse without borders: It was installed and working fine before I had to to reinstall windows. Now it keeps failing to install in my secondary laptop. Im getting an internal error notification. What do i need to do to install mouse without borders and have it boot up without errors?...