Windows 10: Mouse Without Borders Disables Numeric Keypad

Discus and support Mouse Without Borders Disables Numeric Keypad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else had this issue? Running the program between two Windows 10 computers and everything is working as advertised but I can no longer use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DROJAHN, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:27 AM.

1. DROJAHN Win User

Mouse Without Borders Disables Numeric Keypad

Has anyone else had this issue? Running the program between two Windows 10 computers and everything is working as advertised but I can no longer use the numeric keypad on my keyboard and must use the number strip over the QWERTY keys. I apologize if this has been mentioned in the forum before but I did look but didn't see anything about it.

:)

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric keypad

I had a set of the above ie Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic keyboard, moue and numeric keypad which all worked fine until I broke the bluetooth receiver.

I bought a universal bluetooth receiver but it didn't work and so I returned it.

I ended up buying a new keyboard on its own with a bluetooth receiver. It didn't come with the numeric keypad or mouse.

I've been trying to connect up my old mouse and numeric keypad to the new bluetooth receiver but with no joy.

I have followed various steps suggested when I have searched for the solution, including uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers etc.

My computer is not finding the mouse.

How can I pair up my old mouse and numeric keypad with the new keyboard and receiver?

Thank you

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other

RebeccaSegal, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:28 AM
  3. spunk Win User
    How to disable screen overlay when using external numeric keypad?

What is the make and model# of the Keypad?
    There must be a software package installed with this numeric pad. There should be in Options or Preferences a setting to disable this. Contact the manufacturer for more info.

4. Orionizer Win User

How to disable screen overlay when using external numeric keypad?

I have a user using a touchscreen laptop (if that has any effect) who is also using an external numeric keypad.

Every time the user presses or releases a key on the keypad, there's an annoying "123" screen overlay that pops up. It's quite annoying. I've looked in keyboard settings and what I can find of accessibility options, but I can't seem to find out how to disable this.

Does anyone know how you can disable this?

I've attached screenshots of this screen overlay.

Thanks!

Mouse Without Borders Disables Numeric Keypad [​IMG]

Mouse Without Borders Disables Numeric Keypad [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Mouse Without Borders Disables Numeric Keypad - Similar Threads - Mouse Without Borders

2. Mouse without borders mouse speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse without borders mouse speed: Hi to all. I apologize for the silly question from the start. Approx.. 8-9 months ago I installed mouse without borders on 2 powerful desktops to work with. Once installed and connected I traveled across to other PC and noted the mouse speed doubled. This is sending me nuts....
  3. Mouse without borders mouse speed

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse without borders mouse speed: Hi to all. I apologize for the silly question from the start. Approx.. 8-9 months ago I installed mouse without borders on 2 powerful desktops to work with. Once installed and connected I traveled across to other PC and noted the mouse speed doubled. This is sending me nuts....
  4. Mouse without Borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse without Borders: This looks like a handy application - any chance you will extend it to include Mac OS? I have a PC and Mac at work that I would like to use this with, but currently it doesn't appear to support Mac....
  5. Mouse without Borders

Mouse without Borders: My MwB times out about every three minutes. I constantly have to open the app, RE-Apply and close, wait 15 seconds, then it's fine. This is very frustrating. Any fix for this?...
  6. mouse without borders

mouse without borders: Mouse with out borders. Windows 7 is the master machine. Windows 10 the slave. Master machine 1 screen, Slave triple screen. Master will not drop (or raise) into screen 3 of slave. It will how ever exit master left or right. It always drops into either screen 1 or 2. I can...
  7. mouse without borders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse without borders: It was installed and working fine before I had to to reinstall windows. Now it keeps failing to install in my secondary laptop. Im getting an internal error notification. What do i need to do to install mouse without borders and have it boot up without errors?...
  8. mouse without borders

mouse without borders: I have tried repeatedly to connect. Says check connections. I have listed each computer address in IP Mapping. Using Ethernet cables to router. Any suggestions....
  9. numeric keypad issue

numeric keypad issue: I have a Australian purchased HP x360 Envy laptop and the numeric keypad decimal point key displays a comma when typing. I use the numeric keypad input quite a lot being a mathematics teacher and I wish to change the comma to a decimal point permanently. Can someone help me...
  10. Mouse without borders clipboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse without borders clipboard: I have mouse without borders connecting 2 computers (laptop and desktop) both running Windows 10 64bit. The desktop has 2 identical monitors. I also run clipmate, a clipboard program on both machines. When I copy something to the clipboard on one machine it does not copy to...