Windows 10: Mouse Without Borders Disables Numeric Keypad

Discus and support Mouse Without Borders Disables Numeric Keypad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else had this issue? Running the program between two Windows 10 computers and everything is working as advertised but I can no longer use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DROJAHN, Nov 7, 2019.

1. DROJAHN Win User

Mouse Without Borders Disables Numeric Keypad

Has anyone else had this issue? Running the program between two Windows 10 computers and everything is working as advertised but I can no longer use the numeric keypad on my keyboard and must use the number strip over the QWERTY keys. I apologize if this has been mentioned in the forum before but I did look but didn't see anything about it.

:)

DROJAHN, Nov 7, 2019

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric keypad

I had a set of the above ie Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic keyboard, moue and numeric keypad which all worked fine until I broke the bluetooth receiver.

I bought a universal bluetooth receiver but it didn't work and so I returned it.

I ended up buying a new keyboard on its own with a bluetooth receiver. It didn't come with the numeric keypad or mouse.

I've been trying to connect up my old mouse and numeric keypad to the new bluetooth receiver but with no joy.

I have followed various steps suggested when I have searched for the solution, including uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers etc.

My computer is not finding the mouse.

How can I pair up my old mouse and numeric keypad with the new keyboard and receiver?

Thank you

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other

RebeccaSegal, Nov 7, 2019
  3. spunk Win User
    How to disable screen overlay when using external numeric keypad?

What is the make and model# of the Keypad?
    There must be a software package installed with this numeric pad. There should be in Options or Preferences a setting to disable this. Contact the manufacturer for more info.

spunk, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Orionizer Win User

How to disable screen overlay when using external numeric keypad?

I have a user using a touchscreen laptop (if that has any effect) who is also using an external numeric keypad.

Every time the user presses or releases a key on the keypad, there's an annoying "123" screen overlay that pops up. It's quite annoying. I've looked in keyboard settings and what I can find of accessibility options, but I can't seem to find out how to disable this.

Does anyone know how you can disable this?

I've attached screenshots of this screen overlay.

Thanks!

Mouse Without Borders Disables Numeric Keypad [​IMG]

Mouse Without Borders Disables Numeric Keypad [​IMG]

Orionizer, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Mouse Without Borders Disables Numeric Keypad - Similar Threads - Mouse Without Borders

2. Numeric keypad problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Numeric keypad problem: I just bought a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and a Microsoft numeric keypad to go with it. I have paired the keypad with the laptop but it does not work. When I switch the keypad on, the battery level indicator light flashes on 1. Can anyone please advise what I can do to fix...
  3. Mouse Without Borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Without Borders: I have downloaded the program but it won't finish the set up. All computers are on the same network. Can anyone tell me what to do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/117af312-56ce-4fa3-800a-8b9ad55fb67a
  4. Mouse Without Borders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Without Borders: I have downloaded the program but it won't finish the set up. All computers are on the same network. Can anyone tell me what to do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/117af312-56ce-4fa3-800a-8b9ad55fb67a
  5. Mouse Keys without NUMERIC KEYPAD GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Keys without NUMERIC KEYPAD GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR: So I want to use mouse keys but I don't have numeric keypad, is there a setting to change the controls? and to even use it without numeric keypad?My device is Huawei D15And I want to change controls like this:from:789456123to:tyughjbnm...
  6. Mouse Keys without NUMERIC KEYPAD GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Keys without NUMERIC KEYPAD GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR: So I want to use mouse keys but I don't have numeric keypad, is there a setting to change the controls? and to even use it without numeric keypad?My device is Huawei D15And I want to change controls like this:from:789456123to:tyughjbnm...
  7. Mouse Without Borders

Mouse Without Borders: Does the Mouse-w/o Borders use hardware or wifi to connect the computers? Thank you, J https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/742bcaa4-51ab-47bb-9742-d6261bb31497
  8. Numeric keypad

Numeric keypad: My numeric keypad isn't working. I've tried num lock button and still doesn't work. I appreciate any help on this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numeric-keypad/28ce7686-3e24-4148-aa23-200dc02181d9
  9. mouse without borders

mouse without borders: Mouse with out borders. Windows 7 is the master machine. Windows 10 the slave. Master machine 1 screen, Slave triple screen. Master will not drop (or raise) into screen 3 of slave. It will how ever exit master left or right. It always drops into either screen 1 or 2. I can...
  10. numeric keypad issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    numeric keypad issue: I have a Australian purchased HP x360 Envy laptop and the numeric keypad decimal point key displays a comma when typing. I use the numeric keypad input quite a lot being a mathematics teacher and I wish to change the comma to a decimal point permanently. Can someone help me...