Windows 10: Mouse without Borders encryption keys

Discus and support Mouse without Borders encryption keys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Gentlemen: We love the mouse without borders and would like to use it in our environment. However, since different users are going to use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NominalCake995, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Mouse without Borders encryption keys

Gentlemen:

We love the mouse without borders and would like to use it in our environment. However, since different users are going to use the same computer. Is there a way to hard code an encryption key for a pair of machines for all users that log into that machine?

Looking for less of a per user setting and more of a per PC settings in regarding static Security Keys.

Thanks

:)

NominalCake995, Dec 31, 2019

2. Mouse without Borders encryption keys

Gentlemen:

We love the mouse without borders and would like to use it in our control room environment. However, since different shift users are going to use the same control room computer. Is there a way to hard code an encryption key for a pair of machines
    for all users that log into that machine?

[Moderator Edit: Moved to Windows]

TEDDYBEARLIM, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Martmcd Win User
    mouse without borders security key expired

Hi Kerry,

where are you seeing this?

I have not known the security key to expire.

I would suggest creating a new key

open mouse without border

on machine setup tab click new key button

enter the key shown into mouse without borders on the other machine(s)

Martmcd, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Smeed Win User

Mouse without Borders encryption keys

Smeed, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Mouse without Borders encryption keys

1. Mouse without Borders encryption keys - Similar Threads - Mouse without Borders

2. Mouse Without Borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Without Borders: Hi, i have two pc's 01 an 02, Hi, can i use Mouse Without Borders with a mouse in pc 01 and a keyboard in pc 02 together?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/d57f10ef-8700-4c3d-92e7-5ae4fa0d1870
  3. Mouse Without Borders

Mouse Without Borders: I have downloaded the program but it won't finish the set up. All computers are on the same network. Can anyone tell me what to do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/117af312-56ce-4fa3-800a-8b9ad55fb67a
  4. Mouse Without Borders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Without Borders: I have downloaded the program but it won't finish the set up. All computers are on the same network. Can anyone tell me what to do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/117af312-56ce-4fa3-800a-8b9ad55fb67a
  5. Mouse Without Borders

Mouse Without Borders: Does the Mouse-w/o Borders use hardware or wifi to connect the computers? Thank you, J https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/742bcaa4-51ab-47bb-9742-d6261bb31497
  6. mouse without borders security key

mouse without borders security key: Who thinks its a good idea to require this ridiculous 16 digit security key that expires. Why? Why can it not be turned off? Most frustrating part of using this app....
  7. Mouse without borders key changes

Mouse without borders key changes: Hi, Every time I reboot, Mouse without borders changes the key on at least one machine.. This results in the app not working, needing a retype of the entire key to match the 2 systems again.. I often reboot the system for job reasons and I cannot get why the app would...
  8. Mouse Without Borders New Security Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Without Borders New Security Key: I have 2 laptops, 1 is my personal and 1 is a work issued laptop. Both systems just recently updated and now every time my work computer logs off it resets the security key. Why is it doing this and how can I get it to stop? 125964
  9. mouse without borders

mouse without borders: Mouse with out borders. Windows 7 is the master machine. Windows 10 the slave. Master machine 1 screen, Slave triple screen. Master will not drop (or raise) into screen 3 of slave. It will how ever exit master left or right. It always drops into either screen 1 or 2. I can...
  10. mouse without borders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse without borders: It was installed and working fine before I had to to reinstall windows. Now it keeps failing to install in my secondary laptop. Im getting an internal error notification. What do i need to do to install mouse without borders and have it boot up without errors?...