Windows 10: Mouse without Borders - Mouse pointer not always on top

Discus and support Mouse without Borders - Mouse pointer not always on top in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; on one of my Windows 11 PCs the mouse pointer disappears below a window e.g. after clicking the start button.How can I change the setting so that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by U_C, Nov 11, 2022.

1. U_C
    U_C Win User

Mouse without Borders - Mouse pointer not always on top

on one of my Windows 11 PCs the mouse pointer disappears below a window e.g. after clicking the start button.How can I change the setting so that the mouse pointer is alway visible on top?

:)

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Nov 11, 2022
  3. _Jon_S_ Win User
    Mouse without Borders - No Pointer

I've been using Mouse without Borders for a short time on two Windows 7 PCs.

It's been fine, rebooting, logging in, etc... no issues.

I decided to try and upgrade my second PC to Windows 10.

From the beginning, the mouse is not visible on the Windows 10 PC.

I uninstalled, and reinstalled (I guess the settings were left behind as I didn't have to reconfigure).

The mouse was fine for a short while... but now it's gone again.

The keyboard works just fine (testing the Windows key and typing).

I can also move the mouse around just fine... Icons and Start Menu buttons will highlight.

I just can't SEE where the mouse/pointer is on the screen.

Suggestions Please?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

_Jon_S_, Nov 11, 2022
  4. sarlin326 Win User

Mouse Without Borders Windows 10 Issue - "Mouse Disappearing"

Hi, as my subject title suggests, I'm have trouble with Mouse Without Borders on Windows 10 machines. If I try to use two or more windows 10 machines together; the mouse pointer will disappear on all of the other pc that are not the local machine. The mouse
    still works on all the pc's, but the mouse pointer is not visible. It worked fine with Windows 7. I'm running the latest Mouse Without Borders version.

The only solution we have found through out the forums is to add one physical mouse to each computer and that does work, however it kind of defeats the purpose of the software.

sarlin326, Nov 11, 2022
Thema:

1. Mouse without Borders - Mouse pointer not always on top - Similar Threads - Mouse without Borders

2. Mouse Without Borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Without Borders: Hi, i have two pc's 01 an 02, Hi, can i use Mouse Without Borders with a mouse in pc 01 and a keyboard in pc 02 together?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/d57f10ef-8700-4c3d-92e7-5ae4fa0d1870
  3. Mouse without Borders - Mouse pointer not always on top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse without Borders - Mouse pointer not always on top: on one of my Windows 11 PCs the mouse pointer disappears below a window e.g. after clicking the start button.How can I change the setting so that the mouse pointer is alway visible on top?...
  4. Mouse Without Borders

Mouse Without Borders: I have downloaded the program but it won't finish the set up. All computers are on the same network. Can anyone tell me what to do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/117af312-56ce-4fa3-800a-8b9ad55fb67a
  5. Mouse Without Borders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Without Borders: I have downloaded the program but it won't finish the set up. All computers are on the same network. Can anyone tell me what to do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/117af312-56ce-4fa3-800a-8b9ad55fb67a
  6. Mouse Without Borders

Mouse Without Borders: Does the Mouse-w/o Borders use hardware or wifi to connect the computers? Thank you, J https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/742bcaa4-51ab-47bb-9742-d6261bb31497
  7. Mouse without borders

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse without borders: I have had a win7 laptop and a win10 laptop using MWB for about 3 years and no problems or issues. It's time to disconnect my win7 machine and get it off line. So, is it necessary to uninstall MWB from both machines.....I've read about issues with trying to uninstall the...
  8. mouse without borders

mouse without borders: Mouse with out borders. Windows 7 is the master machine. Windows 10 the slave. Master machine 1 screen, Slave triple screen. Master will not drop (or raise) into screen 3 of slave. It will how ever exit master left or right. It always drops into either screen 1 or 2. I can...
  9. mouse without borders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse without borders: It was installed and working fine before I had to to reinstall windows. Now it keeps failing to install in my secondary laptop. Im getting an internal error notification. What do i need to do to install mouse without borders and have it boot up without errors?...
  10. mouse without borders

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse without borders: I have tried repeatedly to connect. Says check connections. I have listed each computer address in IP Mapping. Using Ethernet cables to router. Any suggestions....